Love is a magical feeling and quite difficult to describe in words. If you want to communicate your affection towards your boyfriend or girlfriend, what better way to do it than use some wonderful quotes. You can express your true feelings through love quotes. Here we have listed 200 incredible love quotes and 120 soulmate quotes for him or her. Pick and choose the ones that are closest to your heart. These cute quotes will melt your loved one’s heart in no time.
There are different kinds of attraction out there. Sometimes you will have a crush on someone that fades away quickly or you will just have a physical attraction to someone who you find to be good looking. In those situations, the attraction is not long lasting and is not real love. Sometimes we think we have really found love, only to later realize that it was not the real thing.
Most of us know what it feels like to love someone or to be in love. You might go through a few relationships before finding “the one.” But if you are lucky enough, you will find the love of your life, your soul mate.
What is a soul mate? There are many ways to describe what a soul mate is. What you have with a soul mate goes beyond physical attraction. You love this person for what is on the inside, for who they really are.
While some people do not believe in soul mates, some of us believe and know that they are real. Once they come into your life, a soul mate can open your eyes to the beauty in the world and make us see and feel things that we have never experienced before.
Do you believe that in this world full of billions of people that there is someone out there who is perfect for you? Maybe you believe that you and this person were made for each other.
Many people have different ways to describe what they think a soul mate is. For some people, a soul mate is someone who completes you. For others, a soul mate is someone who motivates you to be the best version of yourself.
Soul mates can be attracted by a variety of different things. Sometimes soul mates will be drawn to each other because they find comfort in each other. Some soul mates might be drawn to each other because they are better when they are together. They make each other stronger, happier, and more passionate in life.
Two soul mates will know each other inside and out. No corner of your soul is a mystery to that person. Your soul mate will love even the parts of you that you think are hard to love. This person will know the worst things about you and will not run away because they are meant to be in your life. Do you feel like someone special in your life is your soul mate?
If you feel like someone in your life is your soul mate, then you will want to express those feelings to them. Use some of our love quotes or soul mate quotes below to help you put your thoughts and feelings into words.
200 Love Quotes
1. I have a crush on your mind, I fell for your personality, and your looks are just a big bonus – The Notebook
2. Someone who really loves you, will love all of you.
3. You love someone because they sing a song only you can hear….
5. The real lover kisses your forehead.
6. Together is my favorite place to be.
7. In you, I have found the love of my life and my best friend.
8. I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn’t love myself.
9. My world is full of smiles whenever I think of you.
10. Thank you, my love, for always making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.
11. You mean so much to me and you are the last thing I want to lose. I love you!
12. If I could sit across the porch from God, I’d thank Him for lending me you.
13. When you’re gone, nothing feels right until you return.
14. A real MAN is faithful to one woman.
15. I didn’t plan on falling in love with you… Neither of us could control what was happening to us.
16. Thank you for reminding me what butterflies feel like.
17. What I have with you, I don’t want with anyone else.
18. Forget the butterflies, I feel the whole zoo when I am with you.
19. Distance means so little when someone means so much.
20. I find pieces of you in every song I listen to.
21. I got lost in him, and it’s the ind of lost that’s exactly like being found.
22. Talking to you makes my day.
23. You are always the hero of my heart and the love of my life.
24. With you I am home.
25. The moment when he rolls over, puts his arm around me and pulls me closer in his sleep. This makes life complete.
26. Everybody has an addiction, mine just happens to be you.
27. When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. – When Harry Met Sally
28. I actually fell for you before I even realized I did.
29. I have looked at you in millions of ways and I love you in each.
30. Love is the closest thing we have to magic.
31. A million men can tell a woman that she is beautiful but the only time she’ll listen is when it’s said by the man she loves.
32. Meeting you was a fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
33. To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to be loved by the person you love is everything.
34. True love has a habit of coming back.
35. There comes a time when you meet someone and you just want to make them smile for the rest of your life.
36. Hold my hand and I’ll go anywhere with you.
37. Holding you makes my day, kissing you makes my week, and loving you makes my life.
38. In your arms is right where I want to be..
39. A true relationship is two flawed people refusing to give up on each other.
40. I fell in love with you because of the million things you never knew you were doing.
41. Where you go, I’ll go. Where you stay, I’ll stay.
42. You will forever be my always.
43. When I first met you, I never knew you were going to be so important to me.
44. Because of you I smile a lot more.
45. Your voice is my favorite sound.
46. I don’t know where I stand with you and I don’t know what I mean to you. All I know is every time I think of you, I want to be with you.
47. Something tells me, I’m going to love him forever.
48. By the way, I’m wearing the smile you gave me.
49. I may not be your first love, first kiss, first sight, or first date but I just want to be your last everything.
51. Give your all to me, I’ll give my all to you. You’re my end and my beginning.- John Legend “All of me”
52. All of the great love stories have one thing in common, you have to go against the odds to get there.
53. You make my dopamine levels go all silly.
54. You make my heart smile.
55. I still fall for you every day.
56. It might take a year, it might take a day, but what;s mean to be will always find its way.
57. I won’t give up on us, even if the skies get rough.
58. Suddenly all the love songs are about you.
59. And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of realty, I’d find you and I’d choose you. – The Chaos of Stars
60. I don’t want anyone else have your heart, kiss your lips, or be in your arms because that’s only my place.
61. I love you and I don’t want to lose you, because my life has been better since the day I found you.
62. My first thought in the morning is always you.
63. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep, thinking of you keeps me awake. Being with you keeps me alive.
64. Maybe it’s true that we don’t know what we have until we lose it, but it’s also true that we don’t know what we’re missing until we find it.
65. I have completely fallen for you. Everything you do, everything you say, everything you are. I love you!
66. You’re my first thought in the morning, you’re my last thought before I fall asleep, and you’re almost every thought in between.
67. Have I told you today how lucky I am to be in love with you?
68. I feel so blessed to have you in my life.
69. My heart is and always will be yours.
70. I still remember the feeling I felt when we first kissed.
71. Love me when I least deserve it because that is when I really need it.
72. Cuddling with you would be perfect right now.
73. Be with someone who ruins your lipstick not your mascara.
74. I didn’t know what love meant until I met you.
75. You are the one that I love and I can’t let you go.
76. I didn’t plan it but you are the best thing that ever happened to me.
77. Thank you for sharing your life with me.
78. You make me complete, I love you so much.
79. I’d rather make up and move on than argue..
80. I want to make love to your soul for eternity.
81. We kiss, fight, hug, talk, laugh, smile, argue, and love — That’s us!
82. I want someone I can laugh and be silly with and that’s you!
83. If I did anything right in my life, it was when I gave you my heart.
84. You are the guy all my love quotes are all about. I love you!
85. The best feeling is when you look at him and he is already staring.
86. I am sorry if sometimes I get jealous.
87. You want to know whom I love, read the first word again.
88. All other men seem pale besides you.
89. It takes a real man to realize he made a mistake and even better if he tries to make things right.
90. No, he is not perfect but he is perfect to me.
91. She wanted to be something as simple as not being second.
92. I am so fully, completely, seriously, thoroughly, passionately, downright in love with you.
93. I don’t want a perfect boyfriend, I just want someone who treats me well and more importantly, loves me back.
94. I still get butterflies when I see his name appear on my phone.
95. Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. – Mother Theresa
96. A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
97. We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.
98. The course of true love never did run smooth. – William Shakespeare
99. Love is a game that two can play and both win.
100. The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that. – Woody Allen
101. A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality. – John Lennon
102. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. – A. A. Milne
103. I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone. – Lord of The Rings
104. Every person has to love at least one bad partner in their lives to be truly thankful for the right one.
105. When love is not madness it is not love. ― Pedro Calderón de la Barca
106. You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” — Julia Roberts
107. When two people love each other, they don’t look at each other, they look in the same direction. — Ginger Rogers
108. When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. – William Shakespeare
109. The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman’s heart. – Josiah G. Holland
110. I love her and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” – F.S. Fitzgerald
111. To be your lover was all I ever dreamed. – Valerie Lombardo
112. Within you, I lose myself. Without you, I find myself wanting to be lost again.
113. To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you are the world. – Bill Wilson
114. My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding. My love and my life with you will be a never-ending story. – Christina White
115. You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.
116. You give me hope in my times of trial, joy in my saddest hours and love in all I do.
117. You’re special to me in every way. Thank you for being who you are and for letting me be myself.
118. My love for you is a journey, starting at forever and ending at never.
119. I love you because I love you, because it would be impossible not to love you. I love you without question, without calculation, without reason good or bad, faithfully, with all my heart and soul, and every faculty. – Juliette Drout
120. When I am with you, the only place I want to be is closer. – Ritu Ghatourey
121. My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul. – Boris Kodjoe
122. Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. – Rosemonde Gerard
123. In short I will part with anything for you but you. – Mary Wortley Montagu
124. You’re nothing short of my everything. – Ralph Block
125. I want every morning to start being wrapped in your arms.
126. If only I could kiss and tell you how much I love you, we would be kissing for a lifetime.
127. You gave me the greatest gift, the growth of love. It started as a little seed and has grown into a flowering tree. – Carolyn Kleintank
128. My heart is and always will be yours. – Jane Austen
129. Your love shines in my heart as sun that shines upon the earth. – Eleanor Di Guillo
130. Love understands love; it needs no talk. – Francis Havergal
131. Love stretches your heart and makes you big inside. – Margaret Walker
132. Love brings to life whatever is dead around us. – Franz Rosenzweig
133. In your smile I see something more beautiful than the stars. – Beth Revis
134. You are my heart, my life, my entire existence. – Julie Kagawa
135. May you live as long as you wish and love as long as you live. – Robert A. Heinlein
136. Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it. – Thomas Fuller
137. If you are not too long, I will wait for you all my life. – Oscar Wilde
138. One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving. – Paulo Coelho
139. Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will come after you. – Lisa Brooks
140. A man wants to be a woman’s first love; a woman wants to be his last. – Oscar Wilde
141. Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself. – Andre Breton
142. To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. – David Viscott
143. The first duty of love is to listen. – Paul Tillich
144. At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet. – Plato
145. If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love. – Princess Diana
146. Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow. – John Lennon
147. Love has reasons which reason cannot understand. – Blaise Pascal
148. To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead. – Bertrand Russell
149. Love is the greatest gift that God has given us. It’s free. – Taraji P. Henson
150. Love is a friendship set to music. – Joseph Campbell
151. Love cures people – both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it. – Karl A. Menninger
152. Any time not spent on love is wasted. – Torquato Tasso
153. Love is a sacred reserve of energy; it is like the blood of spiritual evolution. – Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
154. Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat. – Ben Hecht
155. Love takes up where knowledge leaves off. – Thomas Aquinas
156. Passion is momentary; love is enduring. – John Wooden
157. Who loves, raves. – Lord Byron
158. If it is your time, love will track you down like a cruise missile. – Lynda Barry
159. Love is stronger than justice. – Sting
160. We love because it’s the only true adventure. – Nikki Giovanni
161. Love is the best thing in the world, and the thing that lives the longest. – Henry Van Dyke
162. Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up. – James A. Baldwin
163. Love is the greatest refreshment in life. – Pablo Picasso
164. Choose your love, love your choice. – Thomas S. Monson
165. Love looks through a telescope; envy, through a microscope. – Josh Billings
166. To love another person is to see the face of God. – Victor Hugo
167. If you wish to be loved… – Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
168. There is always room for a happy loving pair
169. People happy in love have an air of intensity. – Stendhal
170. Love is like a faucet, it turns off and on. – Billie Holiday
171. The inner reality of love can be recognized only by love. – Hans Urs von Balthasar
172. Love is the attempt to form a friendship inspired by beauty. – Marcus Tullius Cicero
173. Love means to commit yourself without guarantee. – Anne Campbell
174. Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule. – Buddha
175. If you do not love me I shall not be loved If I do not love you I shall not love. – Samuel Beckett
176. A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. – Thomas Carlyle
177. Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit. – Khalil Gibran
178. Love knows not distance; it hath no continent; its eyes are for the stars. – Gilbert Parker
179. Love dies only when growth stops. – Pearl S. Buck
180. There is only one kind of love, but there are a thousand imitations. – Francois de La Rochefoucauld
181. True love comes quietly… – Erich Segal
182. Can miles truly separate you from friends… If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there? – Richard Bach
183. Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation. – Rabindranath Tagore
184. Faith makes all things possible… love makes all things easy. – Dwight L. Moody
185. The more one judges, the less one loves. – Honore de Balzac
186. Being in love is the only transcendent experience. – Armistead Maupin
187. Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition. – Alexander Smith
188. The best proof of love is trust. – Joyce Brothers
189. There is no remedy for love but to love more. – Henry David Thoreau
190. Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do. – David Wilkerson
191. Each moment of a happy lover’s hour is worth an age of dull and common life. – Aphra Behn
192. Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me. – Sarah Bernhardt
193. Love is a better teacher than duty. – Albert Einstein
194. We all need each other. – Leo Buscaglia
195. There is no limit to the power of loving. – John Morton
196. Let no one who loves be unhappy, even love unreturned has its rainbow. – James M. Barrie
197. The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we never give enough is love. – Henry Miller
198. If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me. – W. H. Auden
199. Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place. – Zora Neale Hurston
200. A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him. – Brendan Behan
120 Soulmate Quotes
1. Your soul and mine fit together perfectly like two pieces of a puzzle that were made just for each other.
2. A soul mate is someone who will bring out the best in you.
3. A soul mate might not be the perfect person, but they are the perfect person for you.
4. A soul mate will understand even the dustiest corners of your soul.
5. A soul mate does not always have to be someone that you have a romantic relationship with. Sometimes they can even be a best friend.
6. What you should look for in a soul mate is not something wild to tame, but something wild to run with.
7. Whatever our souls are made of, yours and mine are made of the same things. That is how I know that you are my soul mate.
8. Today and tomorrow and every day after that, I need you because you are my best friend, my lover, and my soul mate.
9. You and I are twin souls that have found their way back to each other. We are soul mates.
10. You are my soul mate because you understand me in a way that no one else on earth could possibly understand me.
11. We love both the good and bad in each other because we are soulmates and we will always be there for each other no matter what happens.
12. You are irreplaceable to me because you are my soul mate. My life would not be the same without you in it.
13. Having a soul mate is not always about love. You can also find a soul mate within a friendship as well.
14. True love happens when you find your soul mate in your best friend.
15. Soul mates are two halves of the same soul that have joined together in life’s journey.
16. I want you and nobody else because you are my soul mate.
17. Sometimes you will meet someone who makes a permanent mark on your soul.
18. You know that someone is your soul mate when they are the only person to have the key that unlocks the door to your heart.
19. You may not realize it, but every day your soul is on a path to find your soul mate.
20. Some people believe that two soul mates are connected from the time they are born. When you cannot sleep, neither can they. The next time that you are left lying awake in bed, unable to sleep, know that someone out there is lying awake as well.
21. I have never believed in soul mates, but if I did, you would be mine without a question or a doubt.
22. We do not meet the people in our lives by accident. They all cross our paths for a reason. Especially the soul mates.
23. The universe gives each of our souls a twin, which is a reflection of our own souls. No matter how far apart these souls are separated, they will always find their way to one another.
24. Our soul mates inspire us to be our full selves.
25. Giving someone a part of your soul is better than giving them a piece of your heart because souls are eternal.
26. A bond between souls is ancient and as old as time itself.
27. A soulmate is the person who will motivate you to awaken and meet your soul so you can fulfill a journey of self-discovery.
28. You can tell when someone is your soul mate by the supreme level of comfort and security that you have with them. You know that there is no issue that you cannot solve together because nothing will tear you apart.
29. Soul mates can sit in silence together, not speaking a word, and feel more comfortable than ever in that silence.
30. There is such a profound connection between soul mates that you have to believe that we were all made for each other.
31. I think that I was made to love you with all my heart and all of my soul.
32. You grow to love someone not by meeting the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
33. When you are in love with the right person, you become capable of doing things that you would have never thought were possible before. Love can makes things so much clearer for us.
34. You have half of our gifts and I have the other half. Together we make a whole, complete entity that is unstoppable.
35. If I know what love is, it is because of you.
36. Maybe our girlfriends are our soulmates and guys are just people that we are only meant to have fun with.
37. My soul is so drawn to yours that I am sure we were made for one another.
38. In the whole wide world, there is no heart for me but yours. And in the whole wide world, there is no other love for you but mine.
39. A soul mate is like a mirror showing you everything that you are holding back, so you can finally break free of what is holding you back and you can be everything that you were meant to be.
40. The first time I heard my first love story, my heart began searching for you, not knowing who you were or where you were. Even then, I knew that I would find you some day.
41. Soul mates do not just magically find one another one day. They are in each other all along.
42. When you have a soul mate, you do not simply feel close to them. What you share is far more intimate. You feel even closer to your soul mate, as if you could not tell where you end and where this person begins.
43. When looking for a soul mate, do not first set out seeking for love. First you must look within yourself and get rid of all the walls that you have built to keep love out.
44. With two soul mates, there is no struggle. There is just love.
45. Once soul mates reach a level of serenity with each other, it stays that way forever.
46. You only get to find your soul mate by taking risks and facing disappointment and failure. You will never know if you never try.
47. When two people are balloons, and the direction that they are going is up, chances are that they are soul mates.
48. Finding your soul mate is life’s biggest gift.
49. I would have searched the whole wide world just to find you in it because you are my soul mate.
50. I feel so close to you that it sometimes seems strange that we have two separate bodies and are not just one whole person.
51. Our souls have already known each other for what feels like a lifetime.
52. If I know what love is, it is because of you. You have awakened something in my soul that was asleep for a long time.
53. Your love feeds my soul.
54. Some souls will just understand each other the second they meet.
55. Sometimes in life you will be lucky enough to find a soul that grooves to the same song as yours.
56. When you meet your soul mate, it will feel as if you have known each other for a thousand years.
57. When you finally meet the person who is the other half of yourself, they will never be out of your thoughts, not even for a moment. It will be as if you and that person are the same.
58. The difference between the love of your life and your soul mate is that one is a choice while the other is something that you cannot choose.
59. When you have found your soul mate, you have your entire lives to catch up. An ex-lover can be easily forgotten, but your soul mate will stay with you forever.
60. There is nothing greater than two souls that are stronger together than they are apart.
61. Soul mates are not necessarily the ones who make you feel the happiest. They are the ones who make you feel the most.
62. I hope you live longer than I do because my soul would not be able to bear life without you.
63. Our souls are so connected. Through you I have discovered more of myself.
64. Something deep within me has recognized something deep within you that is sacred.
65. When you have met your soul mate, you have no excuse to do the things you wanted to do. Whatever you were waiting to do until your soul mate arrived, do it now.
66. Even people who fight like cats and dogs can still be soul mates.
67. The reason that it hurts so much to be apart is because your soul and mine are connected by an invisible thread. The further away you are, the more it hurts.
68. Knowing that I have met my soul mate has made my life complete.
69. We are soul mates until the end of time. I am forever yours and you are mine.
70. You can see right into my soul. I can see us together side by side and growing old.
71. Even when we are no longer on this Earth, I know that our souls will still be together as one.
72. You have touched my soul in a way that I never thought was possible. And I hope I have touched your soul in the same way.
73. Missing someone is your heart’s way of reminding you that you love them.
74. You are the person behind all of my happiness and success. You are my soul mate.
75. The day that you came into my life, you gave me the missing piece to my puzzle. You complete me and fill my soul with such happiness.
76. You fill my soul with so much joy that there are times that I think I could burst from pure happiness.
77. Important counters are planned by the souls long before the bodies see each other.
78. My love for you is one long journey that starts at forever and ends at never.
79. You have brought so much happiness into my life.
80. Because of you, my soul is no longer lost and wondering.
81. My soul was sleeping until it met you. Now, my soul is awake and full of life.
82. You are my soul mate, my other half.
83. A soul mate is a person who can love all of the things that you hate about yourself.
84. A soul mate will love you with a love that is so powerful that you feel like you can do almost anything in the world with that love.
85. I never want to lose you because if it did then my soul would be lost and it would be doomed to wander the Earth all alone.
86. Our soul mate are the ones who make our lives come to life.
87. You, my soul mate, have brought such bright colors into my life that was previously full of blacks, whites, and grays.
88. Sometimes it is not about finding your soul mate. Instead, let God lead your soul mate to you.
89. A soul mate is just like a best friend but even better.
90. You are my soul mate, we are simply meant to be. I was made for you and you were meant for me.
91. By having you as my soul mate, I could not have chosen a better fate.
92. You and only you can see straight into my soul. You see me for who I really am.
93. Two hearts are made whole when you touch someone’s soul.
94. It is a great thing to be with someone who loves your soul.
95. My soul honors your soul. I honor the light, beauty, and love that lies within you.
96. Seduce my mind and you can have my body. Find my soul and you can have me forever.
97. Love is the beauty of the soul.
98. A soul cannot live without love. And because of you, darling, I have truly been living.
99. When you finally meet the other half of your soul, you will come to understand why things never worked out with anyone else and why things had to happen the way that they did.
100. I love you in a way that certain dark things are meant to be loved, between the shadow and the soul.
101. You can meet thousands of people and none of them will touch you. And then one day, someone can come in and touch your soul and before you know it, your life has been changed forever.
102. I fell in love with the world that lives in you, with your entire being, with your soul.
103. Love is when someone gives you a piece of your soul that you never knew was missing.
104. Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.
105. The loving influence of one human soul on another is a true blessing.
106. My heart, my lips, and my soul are all yours.
107. Love is a gift of one’s innermost soul to another so that both of these people can be made whole.
108. Soul mates eventually meet sooner or later because their souls have the same hiding place.
109. Love is the secret password, the key to unlocking the soul.
110. Love is the song of the soul, singing to God.
111. Love is made up of a single soul that is inhabiting two separate bodies.
112. To me, you are everything good in this world. You are the light that makes the darkness in my soul disappear.
113. Souls that resemble one another will inevitably attract each other.
114. You and I are two souls with a single thought, with two hearts that beat as one.
115. I am so in love that every time I look at you my soul gets a little dizzy.
116. Don’t put only half of your energy into anything. If you love someone, love them with all your soul.
117. The best kind of love is one that awakens the soul.
118. We are two halves of the same soul that are happy to be reunited at last.
119. Your soul mate will be someone who loves you for who you are, accepts you for what you are lacking, and still gently invites you to grow.
120. You don’t love someone because of their looks or their clothes. You love them because they can sing a song that only your heart is able to understand.
121. You only know who your soul mate is by taking risks.
122. You are my soul mate, my other half, my reflection.
123. In my soul, you are mine.
124. Ocean separates land, but it cannot separate two souls.
125. A truly great friendship consists of one soul inhabiting two bodies.
126. There is nothing in the world that can keep our two souls apart.
127. Everything that I have belongs to you now, my heart and soul included.
128. I have never been sure of anything in this world, but I am sure without a doubt that you are my soul mate.