When we think about babies, we think of how cute and tiny they are. With their adorable faces and innocent smiles, it is easy to fawn over a baby.
A baby signifies new beginnings, a new start to something. They give us feelings of hope and excitement for what the future might bring. When a baby is brought into the world it is hard to not marvel at the miracle of life.
There are many reasons to use baby quotes. You might want a quote to use for the baby’s room or to put in a greeting card for the baby. You can even put a baby quote in the baby book or on social media when you post up a picture of the little one.
While there are many quotes here about babies, there are also a good amount of quotes that give parents advice on parenting their babies. Whether you are a new parent or not, you will find quotes about babies to be very relatable to your life.
Use the baby quotes below to express the love and adoration that you have for the baby that you have in your life. Or you can use some of these quotes for the parents of these babies.
Cute Baby Quotes
1. Babies are born to be loved unconditionally.
2. A baby is a gift, a chance to make the world a better place.
3. This baby will melt hearts wherever it goes.
4. Kiss that baby and hold it tight. It will not be little forever.
5. A baby is like a seed. Shower it with love and care and it will bloom into something beautiful that is beyond your imagination. Whether or not that baby will flourish depends on how well you take care of it.
6. Do not worry about what you cannot give your baby. Instead, focus on all the things that you can provide.
7. I do not have much to give you little baby, but what I can give you is my unconditional love, plenty of hugs and kisses, and a happy home.
8. If this baby grows up knowing just one thing, I hope that it knows just how loved it is.
9. Twinkle twinkle little star, do you know how loved you are?
10. I believe in love at first sight, because I have loved you since the moment you were born.
11. I love you, little baby, to infinity and beyond.
12. The pure innocence of a baby is a wondrous thing to behold.
13. This baby will be raised with more love than it could ever want for.
14. There is something intoxicating about the smell of a newborn baby.
15. Babies are born without any baggage and start off their lives without a care in the world. It is only when they get older that life begins to get more and more complicated. And that is what makes babies so amazing, their innocence and sense of wonder.
16. As adults, it is easy for us to take the little things in life for granted, but babies can be in awe of even the simplest things.
17. What a big miracle in such a little baby.
18. Sometimes it is the smallest things that can take up the most room in your heart.
19. No matter how big your baby gets, they will always be your baby.
20. The tiniest feet leave the biggest footprints in our hearts.
21. I love my little baby to the moon and back.
22. The best thing that we can do for our communities is to take our babies and raise them well.
23. Babies have a way of touching the world with love.
24. People who say that they sleep like a baby have probably never had one.
25. This baby is an answer to a wish that we never knew we had.
26. A baby is born with the need to be loved. It is a need that they never outgrow.
27. Your first breath took mine away.
28. A baby is the beginning of happiness, wonder, and hope.
29. With every little baby that is born, a little sun rises. It signals a new beginning and a future that is full of promise.
30. A person is a person, no matter how small. –Doctor Seuss
31. My baby will always be the little miracle that made my life complete.
32. Having a baby will change your life. It can give you a whole new perspective on why you wake up every day.
33. If your baby is perfect and never makes a fuss about anything, then you must be its grandmother.
34. A baby is as pure as an angel and as beautiful as a flower.
35. You are the best thing that I have ever waited for.
36. My baby is my greatest happiness, my reason for living, and my motivation to be the best that I can be.
37. My darling baby, when I look at you I fall in love over and over again, every single day.
38. It is simple things like the content smile of a baby that can make life worth living.
39. My dear baby, let me love you a little more before you are not little anymore.
40. Let your babies be little, because they will only be that way for a little while.
41. Happiness is a baby holding your finger with their whole hand.
42. A baby is probably the best gift that there ever was.
43. No matter what happens, my babies will always come first. It is that simple.
44. My babies are the most important thing in the world to me.
45. To me my baby is more precious than any gold, diamonds, or rubies.
46. What did I ever do to deserve having such a precious baby in my life?
47. We made a wish and you came true.
48. Happiness is a sleeping baby.
49. Your little hands stole my heart and your little feet ran away with it.
50. Babies have their own special, magical way of touching the world with love.
51. Your ten little fingers and ten perfect toes fill my heart with a love that overflows.
52. Fairytales do come true. After all, we had you.
53. A baby is both a blessing and a bother.
54. When the first baby drops the pacifier, you will sterilize it. When the second baby drops it, you will ask the dog to go fetch it.
55. Having a baby is a little bit like getting the world’s worst and neediest roommate.
56. Babies are a lot like drunk people. They drink and sleep a lot, make messes all over themselves and the people around the, and they do not seem to have much control over their limbs, no matter how hard they try.
57. A baby is our future. We can only dream of the people they will grow to be and the things they will accomplish.
58. Having a baby is the hardest thing that you will probably do in your life, but it will also be the most wonderful thing.
59. A baby is a lot like a wishing well because everyone likes to put their hopes, wishes, dreams, and two cents into it.
60. Besides dogs, babies are the only things in the world that are able to convey pure love.
61. One of the best things in life is seeing a smile on a baby’s face and knowing that you put it there.
62. The moment your baby is born is the moment that you will be forever changed. Forget who you were before, you will never be the same again.
63. Babies just make the world a better place.
64. A baby will make the days shorter, but it will also make the home happier and the love in that home stronger.
65. Babies are full of so much promise.
66. A baby makes the future worth living for.
67. I’ll love you forever, I’ll like you for always, as long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be. – Robert Munsch
68. When you decide to have a baby, you have made the decision to let your heart grow outside of your body.
69. There is nothing that is quite as sweet as tiny little baby feet.
70. From their soft coos to their tiny finger and toes, babies are the most precious things in this world.
71. Every baby is a fresh new flower that is born into the garden of humanity.
72. Babies are such a nice way to start people.
73. The great thing about babies is that they are these tiny little bundles of hope.
74. Once that baby is in your arms for the first time, you will feel an unconditional love unlike any other that you have ever felt in your life.
75. When your baby comes into the world and you meet it for the first time, it is like meeting your reason to live.
76. This baby is every lovely word that I can possibly think of.
77. A baby is the beginning of many possibilities.
78. This adorable baby is everything that is perfect, wrapped in a tiny little bundle.
79. You are my sunshine.
80. You never really know how much your life can change until you have your baby.
81. You never realize how much you were missing a baby until you have one.
82. A baby is very much like the sun, in that they bring warmth and rays of happiness into our lives.
83. My baby has changed everything in my life in the best way possible.
84. The laugh of a baby is like the voice of an angel.
85. From small beginnings come great things. And you are the greatest thing of all, my precious baby.
86. A baby is the purest form of joy that you can ever know.
87. This baby is a little angel. All it needs is a pair of wings.
88. A baby has its own little special way of adding joy to every day.
89. When you meet that baby, you will love it even more than you have ever loved yourself.
90. This baby is the very definition of perfect.
91. The time that is spent with your babies is never the time that is wasted.
92. Always kiss your baby goodnight.
93. Tell your baby that you love him. Even though he may not understand the words yet, he will feel the immense love that is in your heart.
94. Two little feet, a pair of big eyes, a laugh so sweet, such a lovely surprise.
95. A baby to love, a baby to hold, a baby to kiss who will one day grow old. Hang on to each moment, enjoy it will it lasts, because the days will go by so fast.
96. A baby is a set of ten tiny toes, two rosy cheeks, and a cute button nose.
97. My dear little baby, I hope you will be, a happy little thing that is full of glee.
98. Because of my little baby, my heart is so full that it feels as if it could burst.
99. First, we had each other. And then we had you. Now we have everything.
100. Out of all the things that my hands have held, the best thing has been you.
101. You are the miracle that I have been dreaming of.
102. My darling, dear little baby, I love you to the moon and back.
103. I was up all night keeping my parents awake and now I am exhausted.
104. Those aren’t my piggies, those are my toes!
105. Are you telling me that you do not really disappear when we play peek-a-boo?
106. I’m not fat, I’m just breastfed.
107. When I was born I was so mad at my parents that I didn’t talk to them for 2 years.
108. I am not sure if I should nap or just cry about being tired.
109. Congratulation on the recent arrival of your tiny human!
110. Congratulations on the successful combination of your DNA!
111. Congrats on your new baby. Let’s do something fun to celebrate this 18 years from now.
112. Congratulations on your new alarm clock! You will never sleep in again!
113. Congratulations on your sweet, fun-size human.
114. Congrats on your baby. Say goodbye to privacy and to quiet nights. And say hello to infinite cuteness and an overflowing heart.
115. When you become a parent, you will learn how to lower your expectations about what you can get done in one day. Some days, all you will have done is kept your baby safe and fed, and some days that is more than enough.
116. Congratulations on your new baby. There will be plenty of times where you feel like you have no idea what you are doing, but if it is any consolation, no parent ever really knows what they are doing.
117. When you are a new parent, nobody really tells you how hard it will be. There are not enough words to express the amount of sleepless nights you have and the number of times you will be clueless about what you are doing. But there are also not enough words in our vocabulary to express the joy and pride of being a new parent, the immense feeling of love and satisfaction from being gifted with such a treasure that is your baby. From the moment you see that baby and hold it in your arms, that baby will hold your heart for the rest of your life.
118. While there are plenty of books about parenting, much of it is learned on the job. Some days you will have no idea what you are doing. You will make plenty of mistakes and you will have more than a few regrets. You will ask yourself what you could have done better, and the real answer to that is as long as you are loving your child and keeping them safe, then you have already done the best that you can. Go easy on yourself. Parenting is tough, but the rewards are plentiful.
119. Babies are the cutest on this planet. From there little tiny toes and miniscule fingers to their adorable coos and giggles, it is hard to deny how wonderful they are. But with that sweet little baby you will also be privy to many wet burps, some of which will end up on your clothes and in your hair. You will change a few hundred stinky diapers and wonder how such a little thing can make such a big mess. Babies are equal parts adorable and yucky, but the adorable will win every time. It is after all, your little baby.
120. As a new parent, try not to get so caught up in trying to do everything perfectly with your baby that you forget to make memories with them. Let them get messy and pick up clumps of dirt from the ground. Let them bump their head a few times as they explore the world around them. I promise you it will be okay.
121. The moment that a baby is born, a mother is born as well. And she is a changed woman who will never be the same again.
122. Having a baby is like falling in love all over again, with both your child and your spouse.
123. There is no such thing as a perfect parent. So get rid of the idea that you have to be perfect for your baby. Just be a real parent. Try your best and your baby will feel your love.
124. Being a parent means that you will love your baby even more than you love yourself.
125. While I have had many accomplishments in my life, nothing makes me prouder than being a mother to this lovely little baby.
126. Thank you for the gift of being your mother. It is the biggest honor of my life to have that privilege.
127. Because of my baby, I grow along with them every single day.
128. No matter how little sleep I get and how much spit up ends up on me, you are worth it and so much more.
129. Your baby will become who you are. So be the very person that you would like them to be.
130. Nobody can ever spoil a baby quite like its grandparents manage to do.
131. The bond between a baby and mother is so precious and sacred.
133. This adorable baby is 50 percent mommy, 50 percent daddy, and 100 percent perfect.
134. If you want your babies to turn out well as adults, then spend twice as much time with them and half as much money.
135. A baby is like sunshine and moonbeams. It will brighten your world like never before.
136. I have loved you from the very start. My darling baby, you stole my heart.
137. No one will ever fully know the strength of my love for you because you know what my heart sounds like from the inside.
138. I never knew that I could love someone so much until I met my baby.
139. The birth of this baby has surprised me in so many ways. I was surprised by how much I fell in love with her starting from the moment she was born. And I am surprised by the person I am becoming and the mom that I want to be.
140. Not only will your baby surprise you, you will surprise yourself plenty of times along the way as well. The things that you did not think you could do will be doable for the sake of that little baby.
141. There is nothing sweeter than the smell of your baby’s breath and the feeling as you plant sweet kisses on him.
142. A mother’s greatest masterpiece is her children.
143. I may have given you life, but you also gave me mine.
144. I have loved you ever since I felt you dance and kick around in my belly.
145. The day you were born was the best day of my life.
146. My heart is wherever my baby is.
147. Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were even born, I loved you. I would do anything to make you smile. That is the miracle of a mother’s love.
148. This baby is our greatest adventure.
149. Excuse the mess, our babies are making some happy memories.
150. My greatest adventure did not come from hopping on a plan or a train to go somewhere new. It came from having you.
151. Before I had kids I had so many ideas about how children should be raised. Now I have had all these babies and still have no idea what I am doing.
152. Always kiss your baby goodnight, even if he is already sleeping.
153. Your babies will have a way of reinventing your world for you.
154. When you are a baby, your mother’s lap can be the safest place in the world.
155. There are only two lasting things that we can hope to give to our babies. One is root, and the other, as they get older, is wings.
156. It is not really a question of choice. Parenthood chooses you. And you get to raise that baby the best way that you can.
157. When my babies are becoming too unruly I use a playpen. And when they have finally calmed down a bit, then I climb out of it.
158. This baby is daddy’s girl and mommy’s world.
159. Baby girls are made of sugar, spice, and everything nice.
160. Baby girls are the sweetest little things that this world has ever known.
161. No matter how old she gets, my daughter will still always be my little baby girl.
162. You are his first kiss and his first love. He is your baby boy.
163. Frogs and snails and puppy dog tails. That is what little boys are made of.
164. Planes, trains, trucks, and toys. There is nothing quite like a little boy.
165. One day you will be a man, but you will always be my baby boy.
166. Baby boys should never be put to bed because they always wake up a day older.
167. A baby is God saying that life should go on.
168. My precious baby, may the angels guard you through the night and keep you safe until the morning light.
169. A baby is a little bit of heaven that was sent down to Earth.
170. A baby is a blessing from heaven, a gift from the angels.
171. Babies are little pieces of stardust blown down to us from God.
172. Every good and perfect gift is from above.
173. Babies smile in their sleep because they are listening to the whispering of the angels.
174. A blessed little angel that is sent from above, this baby is meant to be cherished and loved.
175. We have prayed for you for so long.
176. May this baby be blessed with good health, a happy life, and a loving home.
177. Babies are rewards from the Lord.
178. For this child, I have prayed and the Lord has granted the desires of my heart.
179. I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born, I set you apart.
180. Babies are a blessing, they are a gift from God above. They are precious little angels that are meant to be cherished and loved.
181. A baby is all of God’s grace in one tiny face.
182. My baby, I hope you know that you were always longed for, wished for, and prayed for.
183. God knew that my heart needed you.
184. You will always know that you were a miracle.