Most people may not believe if you talk about finally finding your “soulmate”. For some, it’s just a word that would almost equate to word “magic”, impossible and unrealistic. But for others, finding someone who they know by instinct and can connect on the deepest level is what they consider as a soulmate. It’s said to be the epitome of love and friendship where two people just naturally know how to open each other’s hearts and minds. Your soulmate is your missing piece; the person who makes you whole and fills up that empty space in your life. You will support and develop each other’s strengths and deal with each other’s weaknesses as one. Finding your soulmate is something truly special. So how would you know if you already found your soulmate?
You know you have found your soulmate if you can connect with someone without even having the need to speak. There is also a special chemistry between you and your soulmate that you will never feel with someone else. Your soulmate will stay with you in spite of your flaws and your relationship is going to be calm, satisfying, and full of trust.
It may take time to find your soulmate but don’t worry, he or she will come to the right place and at the right time. As you go through your search for the love of your life, remember this soulmate quotes we prepared for you. We hope you don’t give up looking for your soulmate because who knows that person may have been searching for you too!
1. Sometimes, soulmates may meet, stay together until a task or life lesson is completed, and then move on. This is not a tragedy, only a matter of learning. – Brian L. Weiss
2. Did you ever stop to think that even if I am a monster, I might be your soulmate anyway? – Julie Johnson
3. Have you ever met your soulmate? Well, it’s not something you want to happen to you at a young age. A soulmate is a responsibility, and when you’re young, you’re just too stupid and immature to handle something that big. You’re bound to f-k it up. Not with anything earth shattering, but little mistakes here and there add up. And before you know it, it’s broken. And you’re still too young and stupid to know how to fix it. – Rebel Farris
4. A big issue that some empaths face is unrequited love and all the grief that accompanies this experience. If someone truly is your soulmate or twin flame, the relationship will happen sooner or later. Don’t put your life on hold for another person, no matter how badly you want to be with them. If it’s meant to be, it will be. – Mateo Sol
5. Close your eyes for a while. The image that conjures is your soulmate. Don’t pause, rush and say what you feel. After all time and tide for none wait. – Neelam Saxena Chandra
6. Guy’s my soulmate. I love every moment we spend together. I can’t see that ever changing. – Jacqui Ainsley
7. I believe in finding a soulmate. – Scarlett Johansson
8. A soulmate is someone who you could spend a great deal of time with just sitting on a sofa and feel happy. You don’t need fanfare. You don’t need to go out to expensive restaurants. – Karen Salmansohn
9. Romantic comedies seem to take over where the fairytales of childhood left off, feeding our dreams of a soulmate; though, sadly, the Hollywood endings prove quite elusive in the real world. – Mariella Frostrup
10. Your soulmate doesn’t just mean your husband or your boyfriend. I have friends in my life who I believe I was meant to meet and be a part of. – Louise Nurding
11. The universe gives each of our souls a twin, which is a reflection of our own souls. No matter how far apart these souls are separated, they will always find their way to one another.
12. You meet your soulmate, and you’re like, ‘Well, this is it. This is the feeling of falling in love, and it’s the most intense it can ever be.’ Then you have a child and it’s like, it’s huge! – Bryce Dallas Howard
13. I’m not sure that finding a husband at university made me any less of a feminist or an academic. I still soaked up Susan Faludi; I still read Doris Lessing. But I did it at the same time I met someone who I felt was my soulmate. – Janine di Giovanni
14. I describe a soulmate as a ‘soul-nurturing mate’. Someone who nurtures your soul, thereby promoting insight and growth. – Karen Salmansohn
15. The idea of a soulmate is beautiful and very romantic to talk about it in a movie or a song, but in reality, I find it scary. – Vanessa Paradis
16. You’re not looking for perfection in your partner. Perfection is all about the ego. With soulmate love, you know that true love is what happens when disappointment sets in, and you’re willing to deal maturely with these disappointments. – Karen Salmansohn
17. If you age with somebody, you go through so many roles: you’re lovers, friends, enemies, colleagues, strangers; you’re brother and sister. That’s what intimacy is if you’re with your soulmate. – Cate Blanchett
18. A soulmate is someone whom, when you meet, without thinking, without letting your neocortex play into the decision; you feel an instant familiarity, a sense of connection, a longing. – Karen Salmansohn
19. My husband and I are best of friends first and foremost. We fight like cats and dogs, but never stay mad for long. I was lucky to find him, he is in every way, my soulmate. – Carnie Wilson
20. Marriage is miserable unless you find the right person that is your soulmate and that takes a lot of looking. – Marvin Gaye
21. Katie Couric is kind of my soulmate. – Matt Lauer
22. I have three sons, as different from each other as any three humans could be but connected by their shared love of Guitar Hero. I’m lucky to be married to a man I can call my soulmate without any irony whatsoever. – Christina Baker Kline
23. I guess it turns out choosing your life partner from a group of men trying to get their break in show business by sitting around shirtless in a swimming pool while cameras watch around the clock isn’t the path to a soulmate after all. – Willie Geist
24. It’s a great relationship when you can work with the person who you consider to be your soulmate. – Rick Derringer
25. Deprived of the opportunity to judge one another by the cars we drive, New Yorkers, thrown together daily on mass transit, form silent opinions based on our choices of subway reading. Just by glimpsing the cover staring back at us, we can reach the pinnacle of carnal desire or the depths of hatred. Soulmate or mortal enemy. – David Rakoff
26. In the whole wide world, there is no heart for me but yours. And in the whole wide world, there is no other love for you but mine.
27. I don’t want to make any judgments, and I don’t want to preach, but I’m hoping that marriage can work: that when people do fall in love, when people do find their soulmate, everyone sticks to it. It has the potential to be a very powerful thing, marriage. – Jonathan Silverman
28. You need a lot of luck to find people with whom you want to spend the rest of your life. Some people manage to find their soulmate. Others don’t. I think love is like a lottery. – Kylie Minogue
29. When you’re in love, you’ve found your soulmate, you think life is going one way, and suddenly it’s completely apparent it’s not. You have to rethink your whole purpose. – Scott Weiland
30. Jeanie McCarthy is the love of my life. She’s the only woman who really understands me, my music, and my heart. It took me a long time to find my soulmate, but thank God I found her before I moved to the other side of time. – Jimmy Scott
31. Yes, it was love at first sight. I feel that after all these years, I have finally found my soulmate. – Barbara Hershey
32. My wife is my soulmate. I can’t imagine being without her. – Matt Damon
33. I believe everyone has a soulmate that they can spend the rest of their life together. – Ryan Lochte
34. I really love animals. My cat is my little soulmate. He’s not just a cat, he’s my friend. – Tracey Emin
35. I’ve learned that there’s a soulmate somewhere in this world. Till you don’t find that person, the search goes on. – Preity Zinta
36. I believe in finding a soulmate. I’ve always been in monogamous relationships. I would never want to be in an open one. It’d be too awful. Monogamy can be hard work for some people. I don’t think it applies to everybody, and I don’t think a lot of people can do it. – Scarlett Johansson
37. I used to believe in one true soulmate, but not anymore. I believe you can have a few. – Paul Walker
38. Don’t put only half of your energy into anything. If you love someone, love them with all your soul.
39. Fortunately, I’ve never been very conscious and inhibited of what I have to do. The camera’s my soulmate. – Vidya Balan
40. As and when I get into a relationship, I’ll flaunt her to the world. I’m looking for a soulmate, and in any case, I’m not very much for casual dating. I’m such a simple guy away from this dating sharing business. – Suresh Raina
41. The idea of finding your soulmate, whether it’s online or not, is what people want.
– Nev Schulman
42. Every girl on TV, in real life, sure you want to meet that soulmate and fall in love and have the big thing, but until that happens, you gotta kiss a lot of frogs. – Laura Prepon
43. You know you hear people talk about soul mates? That one person that you see, and that’s it for you? Well, TOMS is the business equivalent of a soulmate for me. – Blake Mycoskie
44. Everybody wants to find their soulmate, and I’m no different. That’s definitely what I want in the future. – Cory Booker
45. It’s naive to think there is a woman in the world who isn’t brought up to believe that they are waiting for their soulmate. You even see it in Disney. – Janet McTeer
46. After I found April Barrows, I felt I had found a soulmate. Her stuff is exactly what I was looking for. – Suzy Bogguss
47. In the early days, I was everything to David. I was his creative partner, his lover, his soulmate. – Angela Bowie
48. You know you’ve found your soulmate when you do not need words. You understand each other even without words. You touch each other’s soul. You warm each other’s hearts.
49. You and your soulmate will never play against each other in the game of life. You are a team. You are the perfect pair. You complement each other and you lift each other up.
50. Your soulmate is your home. It is okay to be yourself when you are with your soulmate. When you are with your soulmate, you feel safe.
51. You know you’ve found your soulmate when you feel happy for no reason. It is easier for you to say ‘I love you,’ ‘Thank you,’ and ‘I’m sorry.’ It is easier for you to open up your feelings.
52. Your soulmate supports your dreams and aspirations. He or she will help you achieve your heart’s deepest desires and yearnings.
53. If I know what love is, it is because of you. You have awakened something in my soul that was asleep for a long time.
54. You know you’ve found your soulmate when you do not have to be together all the time. You can confidently give each other space. But even when you’re apart, you never stop thinking of each other.
55. It is a common misconception that your soulmate should be your partner. Oftentimes, your soulmate is a friend that you have a strange and strong connection with.
56. Nobody until very recently would have thought that their husband was supposed to be their best friend, confidante, intellectual soulmate, co-parent, inspiration. – Elizabeth Gilbert
57. I don’t believe your soulmate has to share your politics. – Rachel Weisz
58. Conjoined twins simply may not need sex-romance partners as much as the rest of us do. Throughout time and space, they have described their condition as something like being attached to a soulmate. – Alice Dreger
59. ‘Christian Mingle’ is about a young, modern, single woman. She’s trying to achieve it all, a successful career, amazing friends, and finding Mr. Right. She stumbles into the world of online dating looking for an instant ‘soulmate solution,’ but ultimately ends up taking a personal journey transforming her life. – Corbin Bernsen
60. I know that Julia has been given to me for my spiritual growth, and this moment is perfect for us both. I know that I love her, and I know she’s my soulmate. – Kenny Loggins
61. You can meet thousands of people and none of them will touch you. And then one day, someone can come in and touch your soul and before you know it, your life has been changed forever.
62. Your soulmate will make your life more colorful and beautiful. He or she will make your days happier. Your soulmate will make everything lighter and easier.
63. Many people think that your soulmate is the one that fits you perfectly. But, in some cases, your soulmate is a mirror that will show you all your fears so that you can make a brave choice to change your life.
64. You have a strong mental connection with your soulmate. You continue to think of each other even when you are apart.
65. You know you’ve found your soulmate when you cannot walk away from him or her easily. You simply can’t imagine a life without that person.
66. A person who plays on your weakness and insecurities is not your soulmate. Your soulmate will make you feel safe and protected. He or she will accept you for who you are.
67. The true soulmate will help complete your life. He or she will help you become a better person and will make you feel happier and more fulfilled.
68. When you are with your soulmate, you’ll feel peaceful. You’ll feel understood and loved unconditionally.
69. After all these years of waiting for the right one to come, I have finally found my soulmate.
70. I never thought I would get to meet my soulmate, you, in this lifetime of mine and I am glad.
71. Who would have known that it was you all along, that my soulmate has always been you, boy.
72. What are soulmates but one soul split in half and put in two different bodies? We into two.
73. I still cannot believe that my soulmate has just been beside me all this time, in a friend’s body.
74. Honestly, it was never love at first sight, it was something more than that, soulmate, that is.
75. There was once a time when I waited for a soulmate and at last I have finally found mine; you.
76. The reason that it hurts so much to be apart is because your soul and mine are connected by an invisible thread. The further away you are, the more it hurts.
77. The term soulmates is so used that sometimes I get just so fed up with all that talk about it.
78. I wish that my soulmate will come and tell me that I am worth everything that I know I am.
79. You have the rest of your life to catch up with your soulmates because you are bound to end up together at the end of time.
Click Here: Advanced Attraction Guide
80. When you feel so connected with someone and you do not even love that person, that is your soulmate.
81. You are the best person that I have ever met and I am proud to say you are my soulmate.
82. When you meet that person. a person. one of your soulmates. let the connection. relationship be what it is. it may be five mins. five hours. five days. five months. five years. a lifetime. let it manifest itself, the way it is meant to. it has an organic destiny. this way if it stays or if it leaves, you will be softer from having been loved this authentically. souls come into, return, open, and sweep through your life for a myriad of reasons, let them be who and what they are meant.
– Nayyirah Waheed
83. Soulmates aren’t the ones who make you happiest, no. They’re instead the ones who make you feel the most. Burning edges and scars and stars. Old pangs, captivation, and beauty. Strain and shadows and worry and yearning. Sweetness and madness and dreamlike surrender. They hurl you into the abyss. They taste like hope. – Victoria Erickson
84. In a fraction of a moment we fall in love, we break up, we live out a love story that lasts until the end of time. We are soulmates, we are adversaries, we are everything. We are nothing. We are at our fullest potential of every possibility. We are supposed to cross paths for one reason or another. Sometimes we don’t know the reason until it’s far behind us. – Kate McGahan
85. If soulmates did exist I am pretty sure they would never divorce you, dump you, kick you out, separate from you or make you an option. They would never give up because you meant that much to them. – Shannon L. Alder
86. A soul mate will love you with a love that is so powerful that you feel like you can do almost anything in the world with that love.
87. You are the lock and someday you will find the key with someone and that is your soulmate.
88. I just hope you will outlive me because I do not want to know the world without my soulmate.
89. Your soulmate is that person you would want to be safe even if it means danger for you.
90. We are all individuals with different likes and dislikes, when you find someone with the same, then you have found yourself a soulmate.
91. Maybe our girlfriends are our soulmates and guys are just people to have fun with. – Candace Bushnell
92. To say that one waits a lifetime for his soulmate to come around is a paradox. People eventually get sick of waiting, take a chance on someone, and by the art of commitment become soulmates, which takes a lifetime to perfect. – Criss Jami
93. “What’s the difference?” I asked him. “Between the love of your life, and your soulmate?” “One is a choice, and one is not. – Tarryn Fisher
94. Before you find your soulmate, you must first discover your soul. – Charles F. Glassman
95. What do you think my chances might be of finding a soulmate in the group of you? I’ll be lucky if I can just find someone who’ll be able to stand me for the rest of our lives. What if I’ve already sent her home because I was relying on some sort of spark I didn’t feel? What if she’s waiting to leave me at the first sign of adversity? What if I don’t find anyone at all? What do I do then, America?” – Kiera Cass
96. I think we’re given multiple chances to meet multiple soulmates. Sure, you could meet a soulmate in high school. But that doesn’t mean if you don’t act on it, you’ll never meet anyone else. You will, just at a time that’s more convenient for you. – Meg Cabot
97. The soulmate doesn’t have to be a romantic relationship. Sometimes in life, you meet people when you need them, and there is an immediate connection. – Alison G. Bailey
98. Soul mates meet in a place where time stands still. You recall where you were when the call came in. The vivid colors of the day. The season. The way the sun was streaming in or how the rain fell upon the glass. That’s how you know it was your destiny. You can remember the smallest details of your meeting. And you thought it wouldn’t matter. – Kate McGahan
99. Her soul was clenched in the hands of distress. The feeble screams were reverberating in the dungeon. Not even the faintest light was allowed to entertain her. Till her soul regained the power to scream. Only her soulmate in the distant land could hear it. As everyone was oblivious of her agony and suffering. Defying all odds, the soulmate reclaimed his Love.
100. Do you believe in soulmates? I do. I just don’t believe that I have one. My soul is too jagged at the edges. I have a chameleon soul that drips watercolors onto a white canvas. What soul can get close enough without wounds or stains? Sorry to the ones who tried. I really am.
101. Shadows lost and spirits wild. Angels voice soft and mild. Lost forever in your light. Just a feeling in the night. I’ve never met you in this life. But feel your heart your pain your strife. We’ll meet someday out of the blue. Showing that our love is true. Soulmates are far and few. We’re so lucky just us two. And when I sleep I dream of you. When you wake you feel it too. Pulled together by heaven’s glory. Our two lives are God’s love story. But for a little longer I must wait. For that day of lovely fate.
102. I spy a twinkle in your eye, you will be my soulmate, till the day I die.
103. What you should look for in a soul mate is not something wild to tame, but something wild to run with.
104. Your voice rumbles in my head. The way you said my name. The breath passing your lips. One word, my name, was all it took, my soulmate.
105. Could this man be my soulmate? He made me laugh, without trying. He let me talk without defying. Could I find attraction in him? The way we fell in step and the way it was so simple. We may begin to ebb or we could grow, begin to kindle. Could he be my soulmate? Maybe he’s the stepping stone leading me to my match. For now, I won’t be alone waiting for the flame to catch.
106. You can meet your soulmate anywhere: at the coffee shop that you’ve been to almost every morning, or at the park whilst feeding the pigeons; even though you’re not meant to, or at the library on a weekend, whilst searching for a book. Wherever it may be, your fingers accidentally brush and your eyes lock and your lips betray each other, but no word would ever be strong enough to fit the moment.
107. When a soulmate loves you, there is no doubt, in your mind, in your body, in your soul.
108. All that was cloudy is now clear. Any remnants of distress have been kissed away. Intensity builds daily to a level far greater than you’ve ever imagined. Soon to be a lifetime of bliss.
109. You are in my thoughts and in my dreams. You are part of my ideas and the decisions I make. You are so inside me that you are naturally in the steps I take. You are far away but I can feel you, soulmate.
110. A Soulmate found too late. You already have a mate. Our eyes meet from across the street. Instinctively knowing we were meant to meet. You feel entirely whole, healed and intact. You cross, closing the divide. Both of you knowing this cannot be denied. Right there in the middle of the road. You touch and the air explodes. Eyes locked, all life’s experiences communicated. A soft smile, a nod, and a goodbye. Another time another July.
Many people have different ways to describe what they think a soulmate is. For some people, a soulmate is someone who completes you. For others, a soul mate is someone who motivates you to be the best version of yourself.
Soulmates can be attracted by a variety of different things. Sometimes soulmates will be drawn to each other because they find comfort in each other. Some soulmates might be drawn to each other because they are better when they are together. They make each other stronger, happier, and more passionate in life.
Two soulmates will know each other inside and out. No corner of your soul is a mystery to that person. Your soulmate will love even the parts of you that you think are hard to love. This person will know the worst things about you and will not run away because they are meant to be in your life. Do you feel like someone special in your life is your soulmate?
If you feel like someone in your life is your soulmate, then you will want to express those feelings to them. Use some of our soulmate quotes below to help you put your thoughts and feelings into words.