Are you a science nerd who is looking for romance? If your answer is yes, then science pick up lines are the perfect way for you to reel in your love interests. With a little memorization, you can use some of these pickup lines below to help you land a date.
If you have never really tried to pick someone up, then you probably do not know where to start. For most of us, approaching someone and asking them out can be terrifying.
But the only way to meet people is to talk to them. If you want to date and meet people, then you need to put yourself out there.
Before you get ahead of yourself, make sure that the person that you are interested in knows who you are first. Walk up to them and say hi and let them know what your name is. You can even try to have a small conversation with them before you swoop in with the pickup line.
Getting the attention of someone you like can be really hard. You don’t want to come on too strong, but you don’t want them to be oblivious about your feelings either.
In this situation, pickup lines can really help you make the situation more fun and flirty. The other person might even feel flattered and in the best case scenario, they will have feelings for you too.
Pickup lines can be tricky though. Many of them are not good to use if you have never spoken to your crush before. If you come on too strong right away, then you will likely scare this person away. At the same time, some people might respond well to this strategy.
Try your best to use your best judgment. If you do come on strong to someone right away, they will probably think that you just want to hook up rather than get into a serious relationship.
Before you use a pickup line on someone you like, try to find out their name first. Introduce yourself and try to hint that you are interested in them. If you use a really strong pickup line right away, then this person might be put off, but if your timing is just right, they might smile and want to hear more from you.
Science pickup lines are fun to use, especially if you are a scientist or a science student. If you are either one of those, then using these pick up lines can be very fun and effective. At the same time, science pickup lines are not for everyone.
You should know your audience when using these type of pickup lines. If you are not a science student, scientist, or science enthusiast, then you can use very simple pickup lines on your crush.
The content of these pickup lines should be common knowledge for most people, otherwise they won’t understand the pickup line. If you are a science student or a scientist, then you can use even more specific pickup lines that are more original than the standard science pickup lines that are used.
If you are into science, then you can even try to make up your own clever science pickup lines. From your textbooks to your labs, you can use the names of equipment and many other science terms as inspiration for science-related pickup lines.
No matter who you are, chemistry is a great branch of science when it comes to pickup lines because relationships are all about chemistry. Plenty of scientific ideas can be applied to relationships and physical attraction.
Below, you will find a wide variety of science and chemistry pickup lines. Some are fun and flirty, while others are a little on the naughty side. Others are a little romantic and sweet. Look at this list of pickup lines and you will find something for everyone.
Chemistry and Science Pick Up Lines
1. You can really make my Bunsen burn.
2. You and I have such great chemistry together, let’s try to do some biology together too.
3. If there was no gravity on this planet, I would still fall for you.
4. If we were together, you and I would be explosive like caesium.
5. You are the sodium to my chloride.
6. If you go out with me, I promise I won’t take you for granite.
7. Why don’t we get together? You can test my hardness while I test your cleavage.
8. You are hotter than magma.
9. You must be hydrochloric acid because you are making my limestone fizz.
10. You are finer than pyroclastic ash.
11. You must be a fossil because I would love to date you.
12. You look sweeter than 3.14.
13. I might be into physics, but I can assure you that I will never be a Bohr in the bedroom.
14. Do you want to work with me to convert our potential energy into kinetic energy?
15. Do you want to help me test the spring potential of my mattress?
16. Your clothes look great on you, but they would look even better accelerating towards the floor at 9.8 m/s.
17. You have got some action potential, so you must be a neuron.
18. Your angles must be less than 90 degrees, because I think that you are so acute.
19. You must be a start codon, because you are turning me on right now.
20. Do you want to help me prove that the Big Bang isn’t just a theory?
21. You couldn’t be more stunning if you were a laser.
22. You are hotter than a Bunsen burner.
23. I know hundreds of Pi digits, but what I really want to know is the 7 digits of your phone number.
24. I was wondering if you like science because I have had my ion you for some time.
25. You must be exothermic because I think that you’re hot.
26. You must have a high current because I can’t seem to resist you.
27. I wish that I were DNA helicase right now so I could unzip your genes.
28. I wish that I could rearrange the periodic table so that I could have Uranium and Iodine next to each other.
29. I’m not an astronomer, but I still promise to give you the sun, moon, and stars.
30. I want to be your derivative so I can lay tangent to your curves.
31. You are making my atomic number rise.
32. You must have been born in an open cluster because you shine as if you were a young star.
33. Do you want to measure the amplitude of our physical wave?
34. I feel an attraction between the two of us that is more than just our physical gravitation.
35. My heart’s luminosity increases when you are around.
36. You must be a Van de Graaff generator because you generate an attractive field.
37. I’m like a transposon, I would be great if I wear in your genes.
38. In the spirit of the 2nd law of thermodynamics, would you like to share some of your hotness with me?
39. If you need thrusts with force, I’ve got the mass AND the acceleration.
40. Being around you is like having a rhinovirus. I can’t catch my breath around you.
41. I’ll be your t-cells for you and protect you from everything.
42. Your smile is as infectious as cholera.
43. I could complete your valence shell.
44. Do you want to study the laws of friction and acceleration with me in a private place?
45. You must be my conjugate base because we seem to have a lot in common.
46. I would love to be a phagosome so I could wrap myself around you.
47. If I were a virus, I would infect you with my love.
48. If you were a microtubule then I would love to be a motor protein so I could climb all over you.
49. You must have a charge because I am finding myself feeling very attracted to you.
50. If I could make my own periodic table then you would be number one.
51. I would love it if you would show me your Arsenic Sulfide.
52. Do you want to form a zygote with me?
53. My favorite element on the periodic table is Uranium because I am in love with U.
54. If I was a Bunsen burner, I would let you light my flame.
55. Do you want to help me discover our coefficient of friction?
56. You can call me Bond, Covalent Bond.
57. I may have a smooth endoplasmic reticulum but I still like it rough, if you catch my drift.
58. You are a charged atom and I have got my ion you.
59. You must be a good benzene ring because you smell nice.
60. You must be auxin because you are making my stem elongate rapidly.
61. I am like calcium bicarbonate. If you get me wet, you will see an explosive reaction.
62. My attraction to you is as strong as a covalent lattice.
63. I think that you are hotter than sulfur hydroxide that is mixed with ethyl acetate.
64. I don’t know why, but my instinct is telling me that we Argon get together.
65. You can feel free to hydrolyze me whenever you want.
66. Your hotness spreads everywhere like an exothermic reaction.
67. Let’s be lab partners together. Do you want me to put my stirring rod in your beaker?
68. Would you like me to grind my pestle into your mortar?
69. The two of us go perfectly together like hydrogen and oxygen.
70. My love for you is as never ending as the digits of pi.
71. You are so hot that you have a tendency to make my lab goggles get all foggy.
72. You must be vaporizing from a solid state because I think you are absolutely sublime.
73. Your refractive index must be more than 2.42 because your beauty shines brighter than any diamond in the world.
74. You must be the square root of negative 1 because there is no way that you can be real.
75. I would love to be your enzyme because active site is dying to have a chemical reaction.
76. You must be an exothermic reaction because you are making me feel so hot.
77. I am versatile and flexible like a casein. Want to find out how true that is in bed?
78. I think that our relationship has as much possibility as a protoplanetary disc.
79. You must be amylase because you are making my life so sweet right now.
80. Instead of collecting data just by observation, I would like to be able to get a little more hands on with you.
81. Would you like to test out some x-ray diffraction on me to see just how elastic I can be?
82. Your cleavage is as perfect as a diamond’s.
83. I think that you and I could keep each other in check like Uranium 235 and Uranium 238.
84. Would you like to do some radiometric dating on this rock that I have for you?
85. You must be my appendix because this feeling in me wants to just take you out.
86. I know that we will get together in at least one multiverse, but I am sure hoping that it will be this one.
87. Do you want me to fill your orbital?
88. You must be oxygen and neon because I think that you are the One for me.
89. I think that you just lost an electron because you are positively attractive.
90. I would love to find your integral and get under those curves of yours.
91. Are you sure we haven’t had a class together before? I could have sworn that we had chemistry together.
92. Let’s convert all of our potential energy to kinetic energy.
93. You must be a red blood cell because you take the oxygen out of my lungs and bring it right to my heart.
94. Do you want to know why RNA is my favorite nucleic acid? It is because it has U in you.
95. You are positive and I am negative. We should get together and make a compound.
96. You are like an electron and I am like a proton. And they say that opposites attract.
97. I get a charge just from bonding with you.
98. I am a chemist. Do you want to let me experiment with you?
99. I am a chemist. Want to get together and see the reaction?
100. Why don’t we get together and create some conjugate pairs?
101. Why don’t you come over here and put your alpha helix into my beta barrel?
102. I hope you like aerobic respiration as much as I do.
103. You must be copper because I always CU in my dreams.
104. You must be copper because I could really CU ending up with me.
105. You must be a concentration gradient because I would definitely go down on you.
106. According to the second law of thermodynamics, you have to share your hotness with me.
107. They say that it is not the size of the vector that is important, but the way that the force is delivered.
108. To me, you’re hydrogen because you are my number 1.
109. You must be a start codon because you are turning me on.
110. We are like a galvanic cell with so much electricity flowing between the two of us.
111. You are so hot, you must be what is causing global warming.
112. When I see you, I feel like I am going to reach my melting point.
113. I must have a positive charge and you must have a negative charge. That must be why there is so much attraction between us.
114. I can’t help but think that we should try carbon dating.
115. Are you made of copper and tellurium because you look really CUTE to me.
116. Are you a rapid expansion of matter from a state of extremely high density and temperature, because you like look you’re ready for a big bang.
117. You are the substrate to my enzyme.
118. Do you want to be my lab partner? I think we could have some great chemistry together.
119. Do you want to share some electrons? Maybe we could have a stable relationship.
120. You must be vaporizing from a solid state because I think you are sublime.
121. Let’s be lab partners, I would love to try some experiments with you especially in the biology department.
122. You must be made out of Barium and Beryllium because I think you are a BABE.
123. You must be mitochondria because you are the powerhouse of my heart.
124. You must have swallowed a magnet because I am so attracted to you right now.
125. Do you like aerobic respiration as much as I do?
126. You must be from the cosmos because your body is heavenly.
127. We must both be tectonic plates at a transform boundary because I just want to grind on you.
128. You must be hydrogen because I am really feeling like there is a bond here.
129. I would love to go into outer space so I can go and explore Uranus.
130. You must have 11 protons because you are sodium fine.
131. You must be halite because you have perfect cleavage.
132. I would love to stick to you like glu-cose.
133. You light up my Bunsen burner.
134. You must be phylum because you seem to be above class.
135. You are giving me some premature ventricular contractions right now.
136. Even the Kelvin scale could not possibly measure how hot I think you are.
137. You seem to be traveling at the speed of light because time always seems to stop when I look at you.
138. Describing my love for you would be like trying to define a number by zero; you simply cannot define it.
139. I could really see myself periodically doing you on a table.
140. Your sine must be pi over 2 because I think you’re the 1.
141. You are more than free to Hubble my telescope any time you like.
142. If there is an infinite number of universes out there, than we are already together in at least 1.
143. You must be a 90 degree angle because to me you look just right.
144. You can feel free to call me William Herschel because I am about to discover Uranus.
145. Why don’t we go to my room and I can show you the exponential growth of my natural log.
146. If you had to be any element, you would be Francium since it is the most attractive element there is.
147. There is so much energy flowing between us, it’s like we are a galvanic cell.
You may also like our article: Funny and Cheesy Pick Up Lines.
Now you have plenty of chemistry and science pick up lines to use. If you want to make up some of your own pickup lines, you can read some more science books to help fill you with inspiration. Learning different terms can help you come up with pickup lines that are funny, creative, flirty, and sweet. Also, check out our huge selection of funny, cheesy and dirty pick up lines.
When using a pickup line, make sure that you are prepared to deliver it. A pickup line can look great on paper, but if you don’t have the confidence and charisma to deliver it, then you might as well not bother.
Keep in mind that having a sense of humor can be very attractive. That is why most of these pickup lines will give you a good chuckle. Some of these pickup lines are corny and they can be so silly and awkward that it might lead into a conversation. Many of the times, you will have to play the conversation out by ear.
At the end of the day, there is no perfect way to approach someone that you are interested in. Just remember to be friendly, try not to be intimidating or come on too strong, and be respectful and understanding if they do not seem to be interested once you have said what you have had to say.
If some of these pickup lines really stand out to you, make sure that you are able to memorize them. Fewer things are worse than a pickup line that is delivered incorrectly. Once you can do that, you will be ready to go out there, test the waters, and break the ice with someone special.