Deep love is one of the hardest things to find in this world. Deep love is when you find someone whom you have the deepest connection with, who accepts who you are as well as your flaws, and who makes you feel like you’re everything to them.
Now we have to remember that deep love is not only found in couples. We may feel the same deep and unconditional love for our friends, family, chosen craft, and even with God. Our deep love towards them is the reason why we are who we are. We must always cherish and continue to express our love every single day because whatever we do will always reflect the kind of person we become.
We want to celebrate the beauty of love with you through these amazing deep love quotes that will surely touch your heart and mind just like it did to us. May you have a day full of love today and forever!
Deep Love Quotes
1. I think literary theory satisfied a deep love I have for big, encompassing narratives about the world and how it works – which are usually, in the end, more creative visions unto themselves than illuminating explanations. – Jennifer Egan
2. Every day, I am blessed by the goodness in our country and the kindness and the generosity of the American people. We share a deep love for this place and a gratitude for the contributions we each make. – Cary Kennedy
3. John wrote with a very deep love for the human race and a concern for its future. – Yoko Ono
4. Years on, Christine and John still have a deep love for each other, as do Stevie and I – we’ve been working together since I was 17 – Lindsey Buckingham
5. The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. – Helen Keller
6. The sad part is, that I will probably end up loving you without you for much longer than I loved you when I knew you. Some people might find that strange. But the truth of it is that the amount of love you feel for someone and the impact they have on you as a person, is in no way relative to the amount of time you have known them. – Ranata Suzuki
7. Love is supposed to be based on trust, and trust on love, it’s something rare and beautiful when people can confide in each other without fearing what the other person will think. – E.A. Bucchianeri,
8. Magic existed in his eyes, his energy as he lived his daily life. I could fall into his soul and lay my worries to rest, but if by chance this happened; it wouldn’t last the test. Because there’s much to learn, before we can meet, I want to collide with his heart; allow our souls to fleet. You were my first my last.There shall never be another you. You are a lifetime you are my life. – Malika E. Nura
9. Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away. – Elbert Hubbard
10. Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses. – Lao Tzu
11. I have a deep love for life and my fellow human beings. I try to understand everything that everybody does, even if it seems wrong to me. – Steve Vai
12. I read all of the books by Tolkien, including ‘The Hobbit,’ when I was in my twenties, and his deep love of nature and all things green resonates deeply with me. – Howard Shore
13. As a kid growing up in Southern California, I was a frequent visitor to the Disneyland and developed a deep love of the magic and wonder of Disney. – Kidada Jones
14. I have this deep love for authors. I think that we don’t do enough to encourage love of words and love of books. – Ruby Dee
15. Disney is a place that I’ve always rooted for, and I think the audience does also because we have a deep, deep love for what that means. – Rich Moore
16. What I write comes from a place of deep love, and a deep understanding of all kinds of otherness. – Jacqueline Woodson
17. What I really found was that the one similarity between ‘Covert Affairs’ and ‘Fair Game’ is a deep love and admiration and fascination with the home life of a spy. – Doug Liman
18. After September 11, I got to understand a little bit of his deep love for this country. – Patti Davis
19. I have such a deep love for traditional country music. – Connie Smith
20. Love asks me no questions, and gives me endless support. – William Shakespeare
21. The beautiful thing about love is that you just need to plant it once and nurture it and it shall bloom into blossoms that would cover the valleys. – Hermann J. Steinherr
22. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. – Roy Croft
23. True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart. – Honore de Balzac
24. We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. – Sam Keen
25. The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in. – Morrie Schwartz
26. At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet. – Plato
27. Love is tough. Love survives through the worst of situations, and thrives through hope. Even when things seem hopeless love will find it’s way. – Malika E. Nura
28. Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. – James Baldwin
29. If you truly love someone, then the only thing you want for them is to be happy, even if it’s not with you. – Lauren&L
30. When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before. – Blaise Pascal
31. Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind. – William Shakespeare
32. Love is a garden where you keep sowing seeds and then one day you reap exactly what you have sown. It could be one flower at a time or a thorn at a time. Sow wisely. – John Crows
33. One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is love. – Sophocles
34. Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star. – E.E Cummings
35. Love is a fruit in season at all times, and in reach of every hand. – Mother Teresa
36. I smile not for anything else but because there is so much of love and goodness in my life. I have fallen in love with the person I need and love the most. You are the best person I have ever met. – Lawn Treble
37. Love is like the wind, you can’t see it, but you can feel it. – Nicholas Sparks
38. The heart has its reasons which reason knows not. – Blaise Pascal
39. Deep love has chased away all the darkness that has covered up my life.
40. True love is to learn about ourselves through the eyes of another. It is to discover parts of us we don’t know and is yet to discover.
41. Just single arrow from love is enough to turn anyone into a poet.
42. Love is the hope which keeps the hopeless alive.
43. Deep love is a chapter that unfolds a canvas which is yet to be filled with colors of love between two soul mates.
44. True love sees it through – the best and the worst times, the laughter and the tears, joy, and sadness. That’s what love is. it stands strong against anything.
45. If loving you is a crime, then I’m willing to pay the price.
46. Deep love will witness thousands of ‘sorry-s’, millions of ‘thank you-s’ and endless ‘I love you-s’.
47. Love is a journey where flowers bloom each step of the way until your world is transformed into a sea of prism colors.
48. If you don’t mean it, please don’t say you love me because I might do something foolish like trust in those words and believe it.
49. To love is to expect nothing in return. To love is to risk yourself to open fire. To love is to accept the other person despite of all the flaws.
50. Please never think that you are ordinary. You are my universe and the stardust in the skies. You are my blue skies, my sunrise, and sunset. You are my world and I think there is nothing ordinary in that.
51. Hear my soul speak. Of the very instant that I saw you, did my heart fly at your service. – William Shakespeare
52. You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free. – Thich Nhat Hanh
53. Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart. – Lamartine
54. Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love. – Erich Fromm
55. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. – Lao Tzu
56. The source of love is deep in us and we can help others realize a lot of happiness. One word, one action, one thought can reduce another person’s suffering and bring that person joy. – Thich Nhat Hanh
57. Love is physiologically a legal battle that lovers fight until death. – Farooq A. Shiekh
58. Sometimes I think I need a spare heart to feel all the things I feel. – Sanober Khan
59. Your memory feels like home to me. So whenever my mind wanders, it always finds it’s way back to you. – Ranata Suzuki
60. His arms will hold my fears, but he won’t carry the load; as it is my lesson to love myself, and find my own sense of hope. When we cross our paths, our knowledge will last the test; as patience fills the air and our burdens are put to rest,
I will honor my truth, and seek what I desire; everlasting love and passion set on fire. – Nikki Rowe
61. I think perhaps I will always hold a candle for you – even until it burns my hand. And when the light has long since gone. I will be there in the darkness holding what remains, quite simply because I cannot let go. – Ranata Suzuki
62. If you’re searching for a quote that puts your feelings into words – you won’t find it.
63. You can learn every language and read every word ever written – but you’ll never find what’s in your heart. How can you? He has it. – Ranata Suzuki
64. As deep as the ocean, my rewards for you. The more I give, the more I have. As clear as the summer sky, my thoughts for you. The more I long, the more I fade. As mighty as the mountains, my prayers for you. The more I ask, the more I get. Because our love is one of a kind. The one that will make you rise like never before, absolute and infinite. The one that I will never fall from; if so only in your arms. – Ranjani Ramachandran
65. There was nothing special with the way he looked at her but her heart raced with even glance. – Pushpa Rana
66. She felt the same deep connection he did. It had always been there and it seemed that the time spent apart had done nothing to snuff it. – Nicole Douglas
67. A deep love follows a gentle kiss. – Sir Kristian Goldmund Aumann
68. Deep down, I think everybody wants to be ‘the one’ to someone. I don’t know if I’ve ever been that person to anyone else – but I do know you are that person to me. You are the one. The only one. And you always will be. – Ranata Suzuki
69. As a photographer, you have a deep love for light, life and yourself. You know that the eyes of love aren’t blind, they are wide open. Only when your eye, heart and soul shine brighter than the sun, you realize how ordinary it is to love the beautiful, and how beautiful it is to love the ordinary. – Marius Vieth
70. Love from novels isn’t true love: it ends where it should begin. True love, deep love, grows up with time, throughout days of dullness and days of storms. It leaves in one’s heart a rainbow of tenderness and forgiveness which illuminates forever the beloved one. – Gabrielle Dubois
71. You have been the summary of my entire existence; my biggest weakness, my greatest strength. The weathers of my life start and end with you. You complete me. – Sapan Saxena
72. She loved me deeply, madly and passionately. She knew no other way. – Avijeet Das
73. There is this pain of love. You experience it some moments. It starts like a strange gnawing at your heart. It then slowly spreads. Spreads to the whole body. You fall deeply into it. This feeling. – Avijeet Das
74. He in any form was a drug to the addiction of being desired while she was always wanted. – Pushpa Rana
75. And then I realized that love is like a helium balloon. You know the one which flies away into the sky if you don’t hold it by its strings? No matter how much I tried to break my string, the balloon always remained there. Know why? Because maybe unknown to yourself, you were holding a couple of strings as well. – Sapan Saxena,
76. There is this pain of love. You experience it some moments. It starts like a strange gnawing at your heart. It then spreads slowly. Spreads to the whole body. You fall deeply into it. This feeling. And the irony is you like this feeling of pain. – Avijeet Das
77. I loved him beyond madness being one soul, one vein, one body, which he never deserved. – Seema Gupta
78. I am not a daydreamer, I am a believer, that after every painful love I have gone through, it is just an experience to crack open the deepest parts of my core and allow to me to delve into a passion so rare, that I will find a love that was almost, never meant to be. – Nikki Rowe
79. I knew why love was always described with eternity. A single minute stretched out for lifetimes. – Shannon A. Thompson
80. Some people are so deep, you fall into them and you never stop falling. – Ava
81. Love is where unseen and unsaid things merge with each other where silence is thirsty of happenings. – Seema Gupta
82. But—I’m leaving. Not without me. – Josephine Angelini
83. When you touch a man’s heart, he will remember it forever. – Dixie Waters
84. It occurred to me that some people couldn’t handle too much love. That everyone loves as they’re able, but more, they are loved as they’re able. Some are indomitable and open, like an ocean, but others aren’t made to tread those waves, cannot stay afloat those waters. We embrace the kind of love we can manage. Less can be the right measure. But when it isn’t, we must learn we cannot squeeze a mountain into a room with a glass ceiling. Or everything shatters. – Jennifer DeLucy
85. My soul remembered him, my heart connected with him but time had separated him from wanting me right now. – Nikki Rowe
86. If he is not the word of God, then God never spoke. – Cormac McCarthy
87. I have no special gift. With deep love, I give what I have. – Debasish Mridha
88. That feeling that I could touch the sky? That’s exactly how you make me feel. – Charles Sheehan-Miles
89. The love of Christ both wounds and heals, it fascinates and frightens, it kills and makes alive, it draws and repulses. There can be nothing more terrible or wonderful than to be stricken with love for Christ so deeply that the whole being goes out in a pained adoration of His person, an adoration that disturbs and disconcerts while it purges and satisfies and relaxes the deep inner heart. – A.W. Tozer
90. His hands fell to my hips, and his fingers dug through my rain-drenched clothes. – Shannon A. Thompson
91. Love is a motion that travels between hearts of two people.
92. It travels at a speed of light and comes when you least expect it. When it knocks on your door, welcome it with a warm smile and never let it go.
93. The magic in your eyes has stirred my rather still and lifeless journey. The ripples have set my dark and starless night alight with fireworks. I never would have thought that deep and precious could feel so good.
94. When you breathe my name so softly and so sweet, in that moment, I knew that you there could be no one else for me but you.
95. You are the one who taught me there is to know about love.
96. There are all sorts of love in this world. A deep and true love, however, can heal the wounds inflicted by the other.
97. One look is enough to make me fall for you over and over again.
98. To bear losing the person who made me feel genuine and deep love is impossible.
99. . Loving you is my number one choice, a necessity for my survival.
100. Deep love is worth fighting for, all I’m living for.
101. Being in love with you is my life’s greatest treasures.
102. You are my princess and I am your prince. Our hearts are our castle and our deep love is our happily ever after.
103. Love is the home for the wandering and tattered hearts.
104. Deep love is liberating to the frightened heart. It sets free all the inhibitions of fear weighing down the soul.
105. Judgement is never needed when it comes to loving.
106. It’s more than just the craving of your warm skin; it’s the thirst for your love and the touch of your soul.
107. It doesn’t matter how it began. All that matters is that it started and it changed my life completely.
108. Your love has taught me how to be giving. It taught me how to be brave and keep on living. More importantly, it showed me how beautiful this world is.
109. The kind of love that is so deep sets the soul afire and gives the heart wings to soar across the sky.
110. The only person I can tell everything to, all that has unfolded during my day, and every silly thing and mistakes that I had committed in the past is you – only you.
111. Love is the morning to the heart covered with an endless night. Love is the sunrise and sunset, a brand new beginning for the lonesome heart. Love is the pulse, the heartbeat, the wave that keeps on flowing.
112. When I look at you, I can only see a future filled with wonderful possibilities, happy days with you and deep true love I can dive into.
113. Deep love is the force which turns the dull into colorful, the boring to amazing and the sad to happy.
114. The spaces between your fingers are where I feel the safest in the world.
115. If you want to save someone from suffering and deep pain, counter it by healing them with true and deep love.
116. Loving you gave me courage. It took me to places I never thought I would go.
117. When there is deep love, there is bound to be no deep frustration and pain.
118. Deep love is what has kept families standing strong throughout the years.
119. Deep love is the foundation of friendship that lasts forever. Deep love is the string that binds two hearts together as one.
120. Deep love needs no questioning. It only needs loving and constant forgiving.
121. There can be no deep disappointment where there is no deep love. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
122. Cows are amongst the gentlest of breathing creatures; none show more passionate tenderness to their young when deprived of them; and, in short, I am not ashamed to profess a deep love for these quiet creatures. – Thomas de Quincey
123. I’ve had a deep love affair with skiing for many years. – John Denver
124. There are ups and downs in so many relationships, but with Shah Rukh, there is deep love. There’s no other way of communicating the respect and love I have for him. And I believe that ours will be a dynamic, and relationship and connect that will be forever. – Karan Johar
125. The eulogy virtues are the ones that are talked about at your funeral – whether you were kind, brave, honest or faithful. Were you capable of deep love? I want to foster eulogy virtues when I’m in a yoga class or meditation session or any spiritual gathering. Especially if I’m lying in corpse pose. It just makes sense. – Maggie Rowe
126. Knowing that more people associate Chicago with street violence than generosity is difficult for me because, despite all my proclamations of being from the Bay Area, I have spent much of my life in Chicago. So I have a deep love and a pretty good understanding of the city. – W. Kamau Bell
127. I lived in Moscow for four years and really, really enjoyed it, and I have a really deep love for the Russian language and Russian culture. – Chrystia Freeland