When people are in love, it can be hard for them to identify true love from fake love. There are so many stories of people who have got their hearts broken because of fake love. Loving someone with all your heart and soul is not something to be ashamed of. It is, however, important to know how to distinguish pure love from false love.
Fake love is when a person only worries about himself. You partner should be able to make big sacrifices just to make you happy. There is selflessness in true love and if you think that’s not present in your relationship, it might be time to let go. Another sign of fake love is when a person lies in your face without feeling any type of remorse at all. Fake love is short tempered as well. It doesn’t endure or forgive your mistakes and shortcomings. A person who truly loves you will never get tired of giving you many chances and will never give up in times of misunderstandings. There is also humility and kindness in true love.
If you want to know how to spot fake love, take a look at these fake love quotes we prepared for you. Or follow the tips we mentioned above! Either way, there is only one thing you need to remember; never stop loving!
Fake Love Quotes
1. You shattered the remainder of my heart, yet you expect me to be okay with it day after day. – Ahmed Mostafa
2. If I doubt your intentions I will never trust your actions. – Carlos Wallace
3. I don’t hate you. I’m just disappointed. – Zakiya and Mahid
4. Many of us believe that when we give love, we are getting the love back but sometimes it’s just an illusion of what we gave them. – Akash B Chandran
5. Money makes the world and your family turn. – Omar Hickman
6. Fake relationships and fake people coming up to me and all of a sudden wanting to be my friend. – Jason Ritter
7. People wear masks of lies so that they look attractive, so be careful. – Muhammad Saqib
8. Love is blind, but friendship closes its eyes. – Friedrich Nietzsche
9. You can’t always go by actions because some people will ACT like they love you just to get what they want from you. – Sonya Parker
10. Real love is what you feel it. You see it, and you show it! But fake love is just made of words.
11. No one forced you to love me, so why did you need to pretend? Your lies have left me heartbroken. – Shami Paulin
12. Spend your time with those who love you unconditionally, not with those who only love you under certain conditions. – Suzy Kassem
13. It’s better not to have nobody, than to have someone who is half there, or don’t want to be with you. – James Porter
14. You can’t hurt someone you love.. and that’s how I now know you truly never loved me. – Jarod Kintz
15. What’s the whole point of being pretty on the outside when you’re so ugly on the inside? – Jess C. Scott
16. I don’t hate you. I’m just disappointed. – Zakiya And Sajid
17. Fake loving people don’t surprise me anymore, loyal lovers do. – Steve Maraboli
18. Many of us believe that when we give love, we get the love back but sometimes it’s just an illusion of what we gave them. – Akash B Chandran
19. The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you’ve got it made. – Groucho Marx
20. It’s far better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone so far. – Marilyn Monroe
21. Yes! It’s not easy to identify a fake lover. But one can try to check his partner. – Patronick Marshall
22. Everyday thousands of break ups occur. The reason behind them is simple. One of them is not a real lover of other. – Johann Livens
23. Jane! Please calm yourself down. Yes! Your lover was faker. Forget him. – Jane Austen
24. There are some people who come in your life pretending that they love you only because they need you.
25. You said, I love you. I said it too. The only difference is, I didn’t lie to you.
26. Distrust all those who love you extremely upon a very slight acquaintance and without any visible reason.
27. If someone wants you, nothing will keep them away, but if they don’t want you, nothing will make them stay.
28. Young men love, then lie. Not truly in their hearts, but in their eyes.
29. The moment you feel like you have to prove your worth to someone who says they love you is the moment you know they have been lying to you.
30. Cheap Hearts can be bought with money and lies but the best Heart deserves nothing but Truth and Love.
31. I didn’t fall in love with you; I fell in love with the person you pretended to be.
32. It’s better not to have anybody, then to have someone who is half there, or doesn’t want to be with you.
33. I miss the old you. The one that cared about me.
34. How do I make you understand my feelings are not fake, Will you believe me if I give my life for this sake?
35. Be all in or get all out. There is no halfway.
36. You said you would love me forever, you lied. You never loved me.
37. Sex won’t make him love you. A guy can love your sex and still not love you.
38. A clear rejection is always better than a fake promise.
39. I never fell in love with her. It was all damn fake. – John Lewis
40. I wish, I could tell her that the love between us is not real. – Jimmy Kimmel
41. Relationship should be real and one must know how to identify his or her relationship. – Neil Gorsuch
42. I love you and it is for real. I don’t care about how others categorize my love for you. – Andrew Bolt
43. Real love can easily be seen, but fake love. It is hard to detect.
44. One should have the ability to distinguish between real and fake. Specially Real and Fake Love. – George Femtom
45. People say that France has love in the air. I don’t believe them. It’s all rubbish. It is all fake and fake. – Tom Cruise
46. Fake lovers should be punished badly. – Logan Watts
47. I hate those who play with feelings of others. – Dominic Carey
48. Some people are going to love you no matter what you do. And some people will never love you no matter what you do.
49. Fake love is worse than real hate…
50. If someone wants you, nothing will keep them away, but if they don’t want you, nothing will make them stay.
51. If you really care about someone, you’ll make an effort to make things work out instead of leaving them unhappy & confused.
52. Don’t ever fake love anyone just because you’re lonely.
53. A clear rejection is always better than a fake promise.
54. I pretend to be stupid, because I want you to love me. But you give me a fake love because you think I’m stupid.
55. I was how blind folded by your fake love.
56. Fake is the new trend, and everyone seems to be in style.
57. Real love, you feel it; you see it; you show it! But fake love is just words.
58. Fake love, empty pocket, and hungry stomach teach many things.
59. The biggest coward is a man who awakens a woman love with no intention of loving her.
60. I didn’t fall in love with you; I fell in love with the person you pretended to be.
61. It’s better not to have anybody, then to have someone who is half there, or don’t want to be with you.
62. I miss the old you. The one that cared about me.
63. How do I make you understand my feelings are not fake, Will u believe me if I give my life for this sake?
64. Just be honest with me or stay away from me. It is not that difficult.
65. Making mistakes is better than faking perfection.
66. Many of us believe that when we give love, we are getting the love back, but sometimes it’s just an illusion of what we gave them.
67. A fake lover stops loving and caring from the day he knows he’ll never get her…
68. All the lies and pain you put me through; I know now that your love was never true.
69. All it takes is a beautiful fake smile to hide an injured soul, and they will never notice how broken you really are.
70. There’re a lot of fake people in the world, but before you judge them, make sure you’re not one of them.
71. The problem with relationships today is people let loneliness drive them into the arms of someone they don’t even love.
72. Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you. – Yolanda Hadid
73. I don’t think that you can fake warmth. You can fake lust, jealousy, anger; those are all quite easy. But actual, genuine warmth? I don’t think you can fake it. – Keira Knightley
74. The most important thing in acting is honesty. If you can fake that, you’ve got it made. – George Burns
76. Real love you feel it, you show it! But fake love is just words. Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care. I haven’t met Mr. right yet, but I have met Mr. fake, Mr. rude, and Mr. asshole.
77. If it seems she’s playing you. She probably is.
78. Most people don’t love you. They just love what you can do for them. Keep that in mind and stay focused.
79. Don’t make a fool of yourself being faithful to someone who’s playing you.
80. Don’t let your ears hear what your eyes didn’t see. And don’t let your mouth say what your heart doesn’t feel.
81. People are so fake.
82. One day you’ll realize some of the sweetest words could be the biggest lies.
83. When you said you will be there for me, guess you meant only when times are good.
84. If you know someone is already taken, please respect their relationship. Don’t be the reason they end up single.
85. Fake nails, fake hair, fake smile. Bitch are you sure you weren’t made in China.
86. Darling, you’re so fake.
87. Just because I’m here for you all the time doesn’t mean you can take me for granted.
88. I was born to make mistakes, not to fake perfection.
89. Life is full of fake people. Trust no one.
90. Girls know how to fake smiles. Guys know how to fake feelings.
91. I’m starting to wonder if you ever really cared.
92. Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will come after you.
93. Don’t tell me ‘I like you’ when you’re going to flirt with other people. Don’t tell me ‘I miss you’ when you’re throwing those words at other people too. Don’t call me ‘babe’ when you’re going to give everybody else pet names too. Don’t say ‘I care’ the act like you don’t know later on. Don’t tell me ‘I love you’ when you’re clearly not in love.
94. I’m not perfect but at least I’m not fake.
95. Do you know what it feels like loving someone who’s in a rush to throw you away?
96. You can fake your smiles and laughters but you can never fake your tears and feelings.
97. Don’t fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you.
98. In scary movies, parents always say, ‘Its not real hun.” They should’ve said the same for love movies.
99. No one ever gets tired of loving. But everyone gets tired of waiting, assuming, hearing lies, saying sorry, and hurting.
100. Real love is blind. Fake love, you’ll see right through it.
101. I know some people are not happy with me. Because I am not so good. But few people surely love me, because they know that my little goodness is not fake.
102. I constantly find myself caring for those who don’t give a damn about me.
103. It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.
104. Ironically, the people who ignore you now will somehow need you later.
105. I girl doesn’t need anyone who doesn’t need her. – Marilyn Monroe
106. F..ck fake love and half-ass friends.
107. If you love something let it go. If it comes back to you, it’s yours. If it doesn’t, it never was, and it’s not meant to be.
108. Real love can’t be built on fake feelings.
109. The shit you hear about me might be true, but then again it could be as fake as that person who told you.
110. Don’t confuse people who are always around with the ones who are always there.
111. Cut off fake people for real reasons, not real people for fake reasons.
112. I know it’s over and it never really began, but in my heart, it was so real.
113. Respect people who find time for you in their busy schedule. But love people who never look at their schedule when you need them.
114. The best way to deal with fake people is to be real with them.
115. How can I be so in love with someone who has no idea of my existence none at all.
116. One of the cruelest things a person can do is to awaken someone’s love without the intention of truly loving them.
117. I love living. I think that’s infectious, it’s something you can’t fake.
118. You complain about being lonely, but when I was there for you, you completely ignored me.
119. All the lies and pain you put me through, I know now that your love was never true.
120. The most painful memory.. when I walked away and you let me go.
121. I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms.
122. Sometimes being hurt too many times, doesn’t make you stronger, It destroys who you were, who you wanted to be and makes you who you are today.
123. Why does it always have to be the one that you love the most hits you the hardest?
124. How come it has to be the one person you love the most, is also the one person who can hurt you the most.
125. A bad situation will show you if people really care.
126. You always get hurt the moment you begin to care.
127. It’s better to be lonely than to be played by wrong people.
128. People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.
129. You lying lunatic bastard. They’re going to kill you. I love you too, he murmured. Go find Seph. – Cinda Williams Chima
130. People. Falling for each others’ pretensions, fakeness and whatever various faces they can put on to wear. And then they call it love. What a fantasy. What a blasphemy. Humanity bores me. – C. JoyBell C.
131. Stop falling for those who won’t raise you up in the future. – Michael Bassey Johnson
132. The word “friend” is a label anyone can try on. You decide who is best suited to wear it. – Carlos Wallace
133. Spend your time with those who love you unconditionally, not with those who only love you under certain conditions. – Suzy Kassem
134. Try to don’t be killed and pray for healing, but be a killer and pray for forgiveness. – Marouane Lasafar
135. We all believe that, we can’t buy love even if we are rich enough; but I think no one buys his own property. – M.F. Moonzajer
136. There are all these relationships that are like cookie cutter shapes; identical and repetitive. Then there are all these relationships that aren’t even relationships! Just facades for show and tell. But every once and a while, you’ll see this bird breaking out of this cage and it’s so weird and it’s so obscure and you’ve hardly ever seen it before so you don’t even know at first if you should name it Ugly or Beautiful! Relationships, stories of love, that just shatter the walls around the mind. They made it. They broke through. Like Ugly-Beautiful birds bursting forth from rusty cages! And then suddenly you stop and you think to yourself, “Maybe love really is real. – C. JoyBell C.
137. Don’t keep running back to the one person that you need to walk away from.
138. Some people are going to love you no matter what you do. And some people will never love you no matter what you do.
139. Smile and no one will see how broken you are inside.
140. I’m missing something in my life these days.
141. Love is when you listen to a song and it relates 100% to how you feel.
142. All the lies and pain you put me through, I know now that your love was never true.
143. I will never stop caring, but if you decide to push me away, I will go.
144. I like to listen to sad music when I’m sad to make me double sad.
145. The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt for a lifetime.
146. I hate being broken. I hate that I cannot go back.
147. The hardest thing about knowing you don’t love me is that you spent so much time pretending that you did.
148. I was so blindfolded by your fake love.
149. A fake lover stops loving and caring from the day he knows he’ll never get her.
150. Just be honest with me or stay away from me. It is not that difficult.
151. There’re a lot of fake people in the world, but before you judge them, make sure you’re not one of them.
152. Never say I love you if you don’t mean it. Never talk about feelings if they aren’t there. Never touch a life if you mean to break a heart. Never look someone in the eye if all you do is lie.
153. As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have more friends and more important to have real ones.
156. Just like seasons, people also change. But the difference is, once gone, seasons come back. – Himanshu Chhabra
154. My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them. – Mitch Hedberg
155. I don’t regret my past. I just regret the time I’ve wasted with the wrong people.
156. Spend life with people who make you happy, not those you have to impress. – John Corner
157. She doesn’t love me like she says she loves. Believe Me. – Drake Jobs
158. One day, someone is going to walk into your life and make you realize why people commit suicide. – Bunny Naidu
159. People. Falling for each others’ pretensions, fakes and whatever various faces they can put on to wear. And then they call it love. What a fantasy. What a blasphemy. Humanity bores me. – C. Joybell C.
160. Stop falling for those who won’t raise you up in the future. – Michael Bassey Johnson
161. Being single no matter how bad is still better than a fake relationship. – Terry Mark
162. I’m tired of meeting the same people in different bodies.
163. I got fake people showing fake love to me.
164. You can tell so much about a person by how they leave you.
165. Real recognizes real. Fakes flock together.
166. Don’t talk. Act. Don’t say. Show. Don’t promise. Prove.
167. When people show you who they are, believe them.
168. I love listening to fake words when I know the truth.
169. Isn’t it pathetic how we waste so much time on certain people and in the end, they prove that they weren’t even worth a second thought?
170. Don’t tell me I’ve changed when in reality I just stopped living life your way.
171. He put me through hell and I called it love.
172. Stay real, stay loyal, or stay away from me.
173. I know I would hate my best memory because it would prove that people could fake love or that love could end or worst of all, love was not powerful enough to change a life.
174. Don’t force together pieces that don’t fit.
175. We fall in love every Friday, marry every Saturday, divorce every Sunday, then repeat. Do you?
176. Fake love is just as damaging as open hate.
177. Girls can fake orgasms, but boys can fake love.
178. I love fake people, provide they are mannequins.
179. Tired of fake people, fake smiles, fake hugs, fake friends, false hopes.
180. The worst crime is faking it.
181. I’m technically single but my heart is taken.
182. Love is a good place to situate our distrust of fake women.
183. One thing that you can’t fake is chemistry. – Blake Shelton
184. I have a woman who teaches me what love is every day. Maybe that sentiment is possible to fake, but for me, it’s really true.
185. You know you’ve got it bad, when you miss something you never had.
186. A fake boyfriend will put a lock on the phone. A real boyfriend will say, hey baby, can you read that text for me.
187. I cannot do anything fake. That is why even when I sleep with a prostitute, she falls in love with me.
188. I want fake love. But that’s all I want, and that’s why I can’t have it.
189. Hollywood is obviously fake, but then comedy is this little carve-out of sincerity. I love it. I get to be funny and do this.
really your quotes are heart touching , thank you sir
Maxine Russell says
These quotes have made my day
If you know someone is abusing your heart or using your world or faking their connection or playing with a persons heart like it’s a germ infested chew toy and you don’t tell the person the truth about how their fake partner really is then you’re worse than the faker.
Real love is serious business with a seriously special emotional connection between two people.
Fake love is a mean inside joke shop where malicoous pranks obnoxiously abuse a targeted innocent affectionate person who has yet to broken by a thousand cruel letter opener knives skinning little shavings of happiness off minute by minute while stabbing kindness with week old vicious icicles of abuse hanging frozen from doorway awnings trimmed in gutter sluts ready and willing to be blown dandelion head gaskets because “you can’t rape the willing” is all a 10 year abuse from behind the scenes where cruel worlds blow up at their own bloodlust for power infections betrayals to sterilize the intelligent people who’s ideas could make the future a better place in order for organized crime to steal the lives away from people who actually put in years of hard work to belong and possess belongings which will make home comforts more comfortable.
Sad love is when you love a oerson truly but their cruelty prevents happiness from ever letting them see how funny and friendly and sweet and flirty and loving ans caring you are because you thrive in a nurturing environment and other people’s cold-hearted nature’s make you wilt and wither from the negativity and stop you from shining.
Fresh prince says
Am realy impresed sir, keep it up