Being a girl is awesome! We must celebrate our womanhood every day! Studies say girls live longer than men which is one good reason why we should be glad we were born as females. Among the many reasons why men have a shorter lifespan is because they are more abusive to their bodies.
Most men are into smoking, drinking alcohol, and overeating. Girls, on the other hand, are more conscious of their well being. We love to look good so we try our best to eat healthily and strictly follow a workout routine. We tend to smile and laugh even in the simplest things. We easily forgive and forget rather than hold on to grudges and hate. We are also affectionate and caring towards the people we love. Our positive outlook on life gives us the courage to keep on trying regardless of how many times we fail.
There is so much more to a girl other than just wearing fancy clothes, jewelry, makeup, and shoes; we naturally have a gentle heart. Although having a gentle heart is a great thing, it is also the reason why we get our hearts broken many times because we are quick to give our hearts away even to the wrong person.
However, we must always remember that loving and to be loved is a beautiful thing. It’s okay to make the wrong choices at times because that’s how we learn. Let’s enjoy our girly girl life and be the source of love this world needs!
We are sharing with you these girly quotes to help you appreciate your natural self. We hope that you stay as beautiful as you already are. You go, girl!
1. Stay focused and extra sparkly.
2. Life isn’t perfect but your outfit can be.
3. Slay them with sweetness.
4. Be a beautiful cupcake in a world full of muffins.
5. Less bitter, more glitter.
6. Darling, don’t forget to fall in love with yourself first.
7. Don’t let anyone ever dull your sparkle.
8. Be like a diamond precious and rare. Not like a stone found everywhere.
9. Beautiful minds inspire others.
10. Gorgeous hair is the best revenge.
11. Coffee, contour, and confidence.
12. Chase your dreams. In high heels of course.
13. Here’s to chasing your dreams in the cutest pair of shoes you own.
14. Always dress like you’re going to see your worst enemy. – Gabriella DeMartino
15. Don’t let today be a waste of makeup.
16. Wake up and make up.
17. Confidence. Wear it like makeup.
18. She leaves a little sparkle wherever you go.
19. Cinderella never asked for a prince. She asked for a night off and a dress. – Kiera Cass
20. Pearls are always appropriate. – Jackie Kennedy
21. There’s a princess inside all of us.
22. A girl should be like a butterfly; pretty to see, hard to catch.
23. More than anything, acting helped me discover who I’m not. I’ve learned that I’m a girly girl, but not a prissy girl. – Debby Ryan
24. Admire someone else’s beauty without questioning your own.
25. Too glam to give a damn.
26. The number one rule of a lady; stay classy.
27. You should always feel pretty.
28. Rise and slay.
29. Who runs the world? Girls.
30. A strong woman looks a challenge in the eye and gives it a wink. – Gina Carey
31. Beautiful don’t ask for attention.
32. I’m too fabulous to fit in.
33. I like long romantic walks to the makeup aisle.
34. Have a pink party dress in a room full of little black dresses.
35. Keep calm and stay girly.
36. May your coffee be hot and your eyeliner be even.
37. I maybe a beginner at some things but I’ve got a black belt in shopping.
38. The only BS I need is bags and shoes.
39. Be a unicorn in a field of horses.
40. If you want to be original, be ready to be copied.
41. My style is definitely schizophrenic; it does change from day to day a lot. It depends on my mood: sometimes I’ll be going through a girly, childlike stage and wear a pretty lace dress with a bow in my hair. Then sometimes I’ll be moody and just wear black. – Amber Le Bon
42. Nothing’s too girly and nothing’s too masculine. But I do love color, and maybe that’s a little girly – especially pink. – Stacy London
43. Nothing’s too girly and nothing’s too masculine. But I do love color, and maybe that’s a little girly – especially pink. – Stacy London
44. My personal style is a mixture of, like, girly, throwback, like retro ’50s pin-ups, floral, like hippies, like anything feminine, and like flirty. – Ariana Grande
45. My personal style can be everything from girly and flirty to edgy and chic. – Kristin Cavallari
46. I’m a girly girl. I’m strong, but I’m very timid. Very dainty. – Lil’ Kim
47. I have a tough personality but then have a very soft side to me. I’m kind of a tomboy, but I throw it together with girly pieces. – Sofia Richie
48. I love pink, it’s so girly! – Ashley Tisdale
49. People assume that I’m girly. But people who know me say I’m more boyish. – Song Hye-Kyo
50. I have a tough personality but then have a very soft side to me. I’m kind of a tomboy, but I throw it together with girly pieces. – Sofia Richie
51. I am very much a girly girl as well as being this tough, athletic fighter. I grew up a tomboy. I got my first four-wheeler when I was eight. I got my first dirt bike shortly after. So, I have a lot of these manly qualities, I guess you would say. But, I also like to go get dressed up every weekend. – Paige VanZant
52. I have very intense feelings of joy or sadness. I used to not like that so much because I was worried it was girly, and I wanted to be more stoic. I think this happens a lot. When you’re 16, there are qualities you wish you didn’t have, and then when you’re 30, you’re like, ‘Thank God I have that; otherwise, I’d be living less vividly. – Greta Gerwig
53. I like to think I have quite a few different styles – sometimes it’s a bit rock n’ roll, other times more girly and feminine. – Kristin Cavallari
54. I wear high heels and dresses. I am a total girly girl. – Katee Sackhoff
55. Anyone who knows me knows that I am really into hair. I’m a real girly girl and love doing my hair and experimenting with different styles. – Zooey Deschanel
56. I think it’s great to dress up and play on all the girly features. – Katy Perry
57. I am so girly. I love dresses. – Amber Riley
58. I’m not a girly girl. – Millie Bobby Brown
59. My style is simple, kinda girly, but with a bit of an edge. – Erin Heatherton
60. I’ve always been a very outdoors sort of girl. I’m more a tomboy than a girly girl. – Yvonne Strahovski
61. I love everything special or unique. Sometimes I love girly clothes, sometimes I love strong boy looks. You never know what is the next look of Ming. – Ming Xi
62. I was very confused in the beginning about my red carpet appearances and wanted to try every look, be it grungy, girly, punk or bohemian. – Jacqueline Fernandez
63. I was the kid growing up who would play with G.I. Joes in a pink dress and then run off to play with my Barbies. It doesn’t mean that I’m less girly, it just means that I have this other side of me. It’s kinda cool to be a little bit of both, I think. – Adrianne Palicki
64. My off-pitch style is probably girly and comfortable. I like a lot of loose-fitting material on top and more tight-fitting material on the bottom. – Alex Morgan
65. I’m feminine, but I wouldn’t say that I’m girly in any way at all. – Victoria Beckham
66. I was very confused in the beginning about my red carpet appearances and wanted to try every look, be it grungy, girly, punk or bohemian. – Jacqueline Fernandez
67. I love anything really feminine. I love any sort of girly detail – anything with a bow or a heart on it, I’m immediately in love with. – Lauren Conrad
68. I’d like someone tall, dark and nice. Independent and confident. Not a macho man. Perhaps a little bit girly, in a way. The key for me is if we can cry with laughter. – Miranda Hart
69. My personal style reflects my music. My music and how I dress is just how I express myself; it’s just me. My music is urban pop, and my style of dressing is urban but still girly. I like that combination. The contrast is very nice. – Becky G
70. I am so not a proper, good female. I can’t dance in high heels and I’m just so not girly, but then I see these men with these banging bodies, dancing in heels, singing, and having so much fun with so much makeup on. That makes me honestly want to be a better woman. – Kesha
71. I’d say I was a tomboy. I took woodshop in high school and I was very into volleyball and football, and was very unaware of anything girly for a long time. – Marisa Miller
72. I just like doing silly girly things. If I wrap a gift, I like to use specials ribbon and hot glue, silk flowers and things. – Barbara Mandrell
73. I love doing girly stuff with my mum or with Sophia. I took Sophia and a couple of her friends to the Hello Kitty spa. They had chocolate facials and Hello Kitty mani-pedis. I put it on my Twitter and got lots of abuse for it, but I think it’s just a nice girly thing. – Abbey Clancy
74. My style is schizophrenic! One minute I’ll be wearing bright girly dresses, and the next I’ll be swinging towards more structured masculine things. – Tamsin Egerton
75. I don’t connect to a certain girliness or talking about girly things – I feel inauthentic and uncomfortable in that world – maybe I’m just more bitch than I realize! I have, however, been fortunate to have a number of great girlfriends. You don’t meet as many girls as you do guys in my line of work, so I do cherish my friendships. – Elizabeth Reaser
76. I’ll be back’ always sounded a little girly to me. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
77. It’s nice to actually look done-up, because people see a different side of me, the more girly side. Obviously, I can’t do that with cycling. I can’t go with nice girly hair and full make-up. – Laura Trott
78. I’ve always loved makeup. I’m very, very girly. I used to sit and watch my mum get ready. My mum is very glamorous, and I remember sitting on her bed and watching her apply her makeup, get dressed, and do her hair. – Victoria Beckham
79. Gwen Stefani has amazing style. I used to really love Courtney Love, and anything she wore I loved. Or Chloe Sevigny, because I really love that sort of classic look, and I like being girly and flowery, and wearing little D&G dresses. I wear hats a lot, too. I think it goes back to when I was a bit grungy and was a skater girl for a bit. – Ellie Goulding
80. I first started wearing fragrance when I was thirteen or fourteen, and the smell was candy-like. They were in very colorful bottles, like turquoise and pink. By the time I was sixteen or seventeen, it got more girly and more floral. – Blake Lively
81. The Tweets that I have written that are most popular are the ones that are the kind of universal girly concerns and observations. – Mindy Kaling
82. I lift pretty heavy for my body weight, and I don’t do any of that girly stuff like cardio or any light weights. I go really heavy, and that intimidates some guys. I enjoy that. – AJ Lee
83. I have a problem with people saying feminine means anti-feminist, and I think it’s counter-productive to immediately associate anything ‘girly’ with vanity or stupidity. – Tavi Gevinson
84. I didn’t want to be perceived as a girly girl on stage. – Annie Lennox
85. I liked the girly cartoons. I was very much a girly-girl. – Kirsten Dunst
86. I’m insanely girly. I like having the door opened for me. I want to cook dinner for my boyfriend. And I can’t wait to have babies. – Ginnifer Goodwin
87. I like both athletic girls and girly girls. It depends on their personality. I like girls who can go out and play sports with me and throw the football around, but you don’t want a girl who’s too much tougher than you. I like brainy girls who can respond to what I’m saying. – Josh Hutcherson
88. With glitzy add-ons, the bright, girly dress you bought for daywear becomes fancy enough for evening. – Brad Goreski
89. I am such a girly girl, and I love not playing it safe. I’m so new to this world, so it’s fun to establish myself as a fashionista. – Kelsea Ballerini
90. I get the male thing. I like being that for a woman. But I also like being a woman, too. I like being girly. – Jane Lynch
91. I love the characters you can build upon when you wear different things. You know, sometimes, I’ll want to be girly and wear tulle on a Tuesday, and sometimes I wanna be like Kim Kardashian and wear black leather head-to-toe. – Poppy Delevingne
92. Starting out as young women, we didn’t care that people thought that we were a fad or if people thought we didn’t dress girly enough – we were just like, ‘Whatever.’ We were able to accomplish that with three totally different girls, in a group. – Rozonda Thomas
93. I grew up reading ‘Sense and Sensibility’ and ‘Pride and Prejudice’ – girly kind of books. – Leighton Meester
94. I’m in a sport where people don’t look at us like women: they don’t look at us like being girls or feminine. But I’ve been girly all my life, and so I couldn’t separate between the sport and being a woman. – Michelle Carter
95. I love the action that I’m able to do. I grew up in Maine, outdoors and playing with the boys and shooting skeet. I have my girly side, too. But, I do like playing the strong female roles, especially now with something as simple as Twitter, where you’ve got young women following you. – Rachel Nichols
96. As a little girl, I really hated pink, for instance, and I didn’t like wearing dresses. I didn’t want to be a girly girl then, but now I love being a girly girl.- Erika Christensen
97. When I was younger, I went through a lot of different phases. One day I’d be punk rock, and the next I would be tomboyish, and then I would be really girly. I was so weird. My two best friends and I were just crazy and goofy. – Ashley Benson
98. I think of myself as actually kind of prudish and girly, but I don’t know if a lot of other people would see me that way. – Anna D. Shapiro
99. I like to be very girly, with bows and ruffles on the red carpet. I love pastel colours, especially blue. Me and my sister both because of our eyes look good in blues. – Elle Fanning
100. While I’m totally up for all things girly, two months of mehendi is a fairly long time. – Sriti Jha
101. Dress like you’re already famous.
102. I have a lot of Breton striped top and silk shirts that always feel good. I also like things with a masculine edge and dislike anything too girly. – Jessica Raine
103. I’m very girly. I love to talk about diets, exercise, kids, make-up. – Rachel Hunter
104. I was making out with this woman, and my shirt was off, and she leaned over and, in a really cute, girly voice, went, ‘Hey, fatty!’ – Jason Segel
105. I’m not really a girly girl, so for the most part, I’m really into wearing baggy clothes. A little on the grungy side of things for the dance world. I’m not really into the tutus or the flower hair clips, either. As dancers, we’re pretty much next to naked with each other all day, so you kind of get used to being not so clothed. – Sarah Hay
106. I’ve always had a man’s mindset, and that’s why I mostly have men friends, and that’s why I’ve been around so many men. I’ve always been a tomboy. And any man that knows me will tell you I’m not a girly girl. – Karrine Steffans
107. I was a really girly girl when I was younger. I only wore pink until I was at least 12. Think of me in culottes with a Bagpuss T-shirt and frizzy hair. Oh, and I was a fat child. It was bad news. – Gayle Rankin
108. I have very girly hands and I use them a lot when I talk in a way that I think is very feminine. – Janet McTeer
109. When I’m not working out, it’s important to me to express the creative, girly side of my personality. – Kelita Zupancic
110. I usually go make-up free when I’m not working. Because I work so much, during the free days that I have I like to let my skin breathe, but of course, I’m girly so I like to put on some blush and some mascara. – Bar Refaeli
111. My pump-up songs before I compete are not the usual. They’re more girly songs. I love ‘The Climb’ by Miley Cyrus. It’s about the journey and savoring every moment. I have ‘The World’s Greatest’ by R. Kelly on my playlist, too. – Kacy Catanzaro
112. I actually have very girly taste in television. I like a chicky relationship show probably more than anything. I really like Project Runway. – David Nevins
113. Hanging out with my girlfriends is my sanity saver. We go out for a bad chick flick and dinner. I suggest you break free from the guys, see a really silly, girly movie, and get a little something to eat afterwards. It feels like a treat. – Tamara Taylor
114. I’m a jeans person; I love Abercrombie. My shoe collection is composed mostly of Chucks and a few pairs of girly ones. – Lalaine
115. I’m not girly enough to care how I look on TV, or if I’m wearing the correct makeup. – Majandra Delfino
116. Whatever boys can do, girls can do better. – Smiley21
117. The only thing more beautiful than the woman that knows what she wants I the woman who isn’t waiting on anybody else to get it for her. – Rob Hill Sr
118. We girls, we’re tough, darling. Soft on the outside but, deep down, we’re tough. – Kristen Ashley
119. A clever girl may pass through the phase of a foolish miss on the way to a sensible woman. – Mary Lascelles
120. You’re a beautiful girl, and you can do anything you want in life. – Jeanine Pirro
121. There are certain shades of limelight that can wreck a girl’s complexion. – Audrey Hepburn
122. Too many girls follow the line of least resistance, but a good line is hard to resist. – Mae West
123. Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins. – Paris Hilton
124. If I was a girl again, I would like to be like my fans, I would like to be like Madonna. – Madonna Ciccone
125. It’s the good girls who keep diaries; the bad girls never have the time. – Tallulah Bankhead
126. If you’re sad, add more lipstick and attack. – Coco Chanel
127. A lady’s imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment. – Jane Austen
128. A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows that she has none. – Marilyn Monroe
129. Elegance does not consist in putting on a new dress. – Coco Chanel
130. Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere. – Mae West
131. To find out a girl’s faults, praise her to her girlfriends. – Benjamin Franklin
132. A girl can wait for the right man to come along but in the meantime that still doesn’t mean she can’t have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones. – Cher
133. When I was just a cute little caterpillar, you loved me. So I became a butterfly so you would never leave. – Crystal Woods
134. Give a girl the correct footwear and she can conquer the world. – Bette Midler
135. Heels and red lipstick will put the fear of God into people. – Dita Von Teese
136. Better to be strong than pretty and useless. – Lilith Saintcrow
137. A girl doesn’t need anyone who doesn’t need her. – Marilyn Monroe
138. A real girl isn’t perfect and a perfect girl isn’t real. – Harry Styles
139. Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world. – Marilyn Monroe
140. Every beautiful girl needs to hear some cute words but only one who deserves it. – Nabil Toussi
141. There are no good girls gone wrong — just bad girls found out. – Mae West
142. Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together. – Elizabeth Taylor
143. Girls can be so petty and jealous. I swear they’re worse than guys sometimes. Except they’re all quiet about it. They sugarcoat it or else they talk behind each other’s backs. It’s seriously twisted. – Melody Carlson
144. You’ve got the look of a girl who’s no stranger to the page. I can tell. You’ve got words in your soul. – Jay Kristoff