There are many ways to wish your dad a happy birthday. So on this special day, give your father the warmest and sweetest birthday greetings. Make him smile and make this wonderful day a memorable day for him. Let him know how much you appreciate him. These birthday greetings we compiled for all the dads around the world are meant to help you create your own birthday wishes and messages. We hope we help you find the perfect words of love and may you make your dad’s birthday a wonderful one!
Happy Birthday Dad
1. Love and laughter are two of the best things that you have given me, dad. Thanks, dad. Happy Birthday.
2. Happy Birthday, Papa. Loving wishes for the most amazing Dad in the world. Stay fantastic.
3. Dear dad, thank you for always being there for us without getting in the way of the decisions we make in life. May you have many more birthdays to come, happy birthday daddy.
4. Best Birthday to the most wonderful Dad, who is hotter than the lighted candles shining brightly on his cake. I love you, Daddy.
5. Dad, you are truly out of this world and yet, you are the most amazing dad on the planet. That may sound weird, but anyways, happiest birthday.
6. Daddy, your unconditional love has helped me to feel safe, warm and secure. Thank you for everything, daddy.
7. From my heart to yours, dad, you will always remain special to me. I love you and Happy Birthday.
8. Happiest Birthday to a perfect dad. Dear daddy, your love has given me the ability to truly believe in myself. Thank you for the support and the guidance.
9. Dear dad, I hope you know how much you really mean to me. Thank you so much for everything, Happiest Birthday.
10. Happy birthday, daddy. Daddy, thank you for all the guidance and the support you have given me all throughout these years. You certainly made life so much easier for me.
11. I wonder if you know how much I love you, daddy. I may not tell you enough, but I do love you with all my heart, to infinity and beyond. Have a great birthday.
12. Daddy, I hope that you will feel great on this Birthday of yours. May next year and the upcoming years of your life be filled with more happiness, love, and peace.
13. Although a lot of people say that I got my good looks from you, I still feel that you look way better than me, daddy. Have a great birthday.
14. It makes me feel really proud to have you as my dad. I love you and may you have many more birthdays to come.
15. Daddy, may all of your dreams come true. Thank you for making me a part of your dreams. Have a wonderful birthday.
16. Dad, thanks for being the best friend I could ever have. Happy Birthday to you.
17. Happiest Birthday Papa. Dear daddy, on this special day of yours I want to take the opportunity to thank you for everything that you have done for me. You are absolutely the most amazing daddy in this world.
18. Happy Birthday, Daddy. Thank you for guiding me on how to deal with the big stuff and for teaching me how to get away with small stuff. I love you.
19. To my dearest dad. You truly are the best Dad in the world and I want you to know that I love you lots and lots.
20. Great fathers deserve great birthdays, so may you have a great birthday Daddy.
21. Happy Birthday to the man who inspired me to dream big and to work hard in achieving that dream. I love you Dad.
22. Dear daddy, you taught us the small ways on how to increase happiness in our lives, thanks for that. Have a great birthday.
23. Daddy, you have always been the best man in the world to me and no one will be able to replace that. Happiest Birthday.
24. Great fathers are the ones who guide their children, but still, let them make their own decisions and learn from their mistakes. Happy birthday to the wisest man I know.
25. The best scotch is aged scotch. I didn’t get you aged scotch, it’s just a metaphor, and way too expensive. Should I have gotten you scotch? Maybe one of those airplane bottles. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, happy birthday.
26. I know I don’t say it often, but I really do appreciate all the sacrifices and hard work you put into raising me. Happy birthday dad, I love you.
27. Happy birthday to the man I respect and love more than any other.
28. Real heroes don’t wear capes, they make bad puns. Thank you for being a real hero dad. Happy birthday.
29. Have you ever noticed that the worse dad’s jokes are, the better father they are? Well, now at least we know why your dad jokes are so terrible. I hope your birthday is much better than your jokes.
30. Every birthday you have means another year you made our lives special! Thank you, dad.
31. I can’t wait to celebrate your birthday this weekend. There will be good food, good company, good laughs, and it’s all for you pops.
32. Happy birthday to the hardest working man I know. I’m so proud that you are my dad.
33. I know whatever happens, I can always count on you dad. Happy birthday to the most reliable dad around.
34. Another year older and another year wiser. You’ve helped guide me throughout my life with some great advice. I hope you’ll continue to help me navigate the choppy waters of life.
35. Wear your gray hairs proudly dad. They are memories of how terrible I was as a child. Thanks for not killing me dad.
36. It’s not easy being a father, but you do it with class and style. Happy birthday to the dad who can do it all.
37. Candles. Cake. Ice cream. Presents. Dad. Birthday. Can you tell I’m excited for your birthday?
38. Happy birthday to the man who fought all the monsters under the bed and in the closet. Thank you for always making me feel safe.
39. Dad, you are just like a busy student. You’ve got a lot of class. Happy birthday.
40. We wanted to get you a cake with a candle for every year, but the fire department said it would be a fire hazard. Oh well, happy birthday anyway.
41. I wish I could be there to wish you a happy birthday in person, but just know that you are in my heart and I’m thinking about you on your special day. Happy birthday dad, can’t wait to see you again.
42. I haven’t always been the best kid, but that didn’t stop you from being the best father. Happy birthday, dad.
43. I tried to think of something beautifully poetic to write for your birthday. But instead, I thought I would just give it to you straight. Thank you dad; for everything you have done for me. You are just the best kind of person. The world would be a better place if there were more people like you in it.
44. We can’t choose who our father is, but if I had a choice I would still choose you. Happy birthday to the king of dads.
45. Getting older is hard, but you do it with style.
46. You always seem to make me crack a smile even when I’m at my lowest. Thank you for bringing so much laughter into the world.
47. Happy birthday daddy, I hope you get everything you want on your special day.
48. So, I got you a present. But my real gift is in this card. Here it is: Go type Reddit dad jokes on Google. You can thank me later. Happy birthday, dad.
49. Good thing they have those big number candles. Now I don’t have to spend the whole day filling the cake with tons and tons of candles. More time I can spend with my wonderful father.
50. As you get older, you’ll start forgetting lots of things. Just never forget how much I love you.
51. Don’t worry dad, you’re not going bald, you’re just becoming more aerodynamic.
52. When I think about the golden oldies, I think about you. You’ve only gotten better with age.
53. Happy birthday to the best dad I’ve ever had. And probably the best dad that anyone has ever had.
54. Today is your special day! But every day is a special day for you, dad. Because you are special. In a good way.
55. For your birthday wish, go big or go home. I hope your wildest dreams come true this year.
56. You make me laugh when I’m sad. You are patient when I make mistakes. You are the best dad a kid could ever ask for.
57. You made us laugh, you made us cry. You taught us how to give and how to receive. You taught us how to play sports, and how to fix things. Happy birthday to the man who did so much for us. Have a great day, dad.
58. Sorry, we couldn’t be with you on your special day. May you have a great day. We are thinking of you. Happy Birthday, dad.
59. Happy belated birthday. We may have forgotten the day, but we have never forgotten the man who gave us so much. Hope you had a Happy Birthday, dad.
60. Birthdays remind us always to be grateful to the man who gave us so much. Happy Birthday, dad.
61. To my father on his special day. Thank you for everything. Have a happy birthday, your daughter.
62. May this day be your greatest. You deserve it. Thanks for being the greatest dad around – your son.
63. Happy birthday seems so frail when compared to all you have done for me. But they are the only words I have for you on your special day. Happy birthday, dad.
64. Gift? What gift? I gave all my money to my children. All I can afford is this card. Have a happy birthday, dad.
65. Where would I be without you dad? You picked me up when I was down, embraced me when I was sad, and encouraged me when I failed. You are the secret to my success. Have a great day dad and happy birthday.
66. Roses are red, violets are blue, here is a clue, of how I feel about you, Happy birthday dad.
67. May your day be filled with nothing but joy, happiness and everything you want. A daughter could not ask for a better father. Happy birthday, dad.
68. To my father on his special day. You give so much to everyone, yet ask for so little. That is why you are only getting this card. Happy birthday, dad.
69. Mom told us that fathers do not need much for their birthdays. She was right. We could never pay you back in one day for all you have given to us throughout the year. Have a great day dad.
70. Sorry that a card is all I could give, you didn’t give me my allowance this week. Have a great birthday dad. Happy birthday and many more.
71. To a dad that does it all. Have a happy birthday.
72. My dad is going to have a ball; when his birthday calls. He stands proud and tall; so happy birthday from us all.
73. You have been my inspiration, my counselor, my dad. You are all that a daughter needs from her father. Have a very special day. Happy birthday, dad.
74. How can I say thanks for all the things you have done for me? Maybe I should stop quoting songs and just say thank you. Have a happy birthday dad.
75. If there is one thing I know; there is no one else I would go; when I have troubles. You make my problems disappear on the double. Have a happy birthday dad.
76. Happy birthday to the dad who was always there for me when I needed him. Your loving daughter.
77. Another year has passed. You are not getting older, only better, wiser and funnier. Have a great day dad and Happy birthday.
78. Time goes to fast. Each passing year reminds of how little time I have to enjoy your wisdom, counsel, and generosity. Have a great day dad. P.S. Can I borrow $20 for your gift. Happy birthday, dad.
79. Here are my birthday wishes for you: 1. May you have a great day; 2. May you get all that you wished for; 3. May mom make all your favorite foods. Have a great day dad. Happy Birthday.
80. Birthdays come just once a year. But you remind us that a great dad is a year-long duty. Thank you for everything. Have a happy birthday.
81. I am glad birthdays only come once a year. I would go broke celebrating how much you mean to me if they came more often. Have a great day and a Happy birthday dad.
82. I know the very words you want to hear on your birthday. They are not happy birthday but ‘here is the money I owe you’. Have a great day dad and check the envelope. Happy birthday.
83. As I grew up I wanted to marry a man just like my father; handsome, wise, rich. Oh well, 2 out of 3 isn’t bad. Have a happy birthday dad.
84. To the most amazing dad in the world, thank you so much for being there for me and for encouraging me to work harder. I know I would not be who I am if not for all your words of wisdom and encouragement. Happy bday dad.
85. Happiest birthday to the greatest man on earth – my dad! He has taught me everything in life and I am so honored to have him as my father.
86. People say that we learn from those who have loved us the most. And I truly agree on that. Thank you, daddy, for your unending love and support as it has truly helped me to become the person I am today. A wonderful birthday to you and I wish you all the happiness and success in this world.
87. Another year has gone and with each passing year, I am reminded of how lucky I am to have such a great father in my life. Thank you, dad, for being with me and for teaching me the best life lessons. Best birthday.
88. Happiest birthday to the man who loves me more than anything in this world. Daddy, may your day be filled with so much love and I wish you all the best things this life could bring.
89. Blow out the candles with the knowledge that you are the best father a child could ask for.
90. I know we don’t always see eye to eye on everything. But that doesn’t mean I don’t love and respect you. Happy birthday dad.
91. Father, you were such a great role model that I wanted to marry a man like you. Unfortunately, they broke the mold after you were born. Have a happy birthday dad – your loving daughter.
92. Mom always said that they broke the mold after you were born. She is right. You are unique and the best father possible. Have a happy birthday dad.
93. Dad, no matter how down I become, you have always lightened up my mood. You are my everything and my definition of good. I feel lost in your absence. And that is why I always long for your presence. Happy birthday.
94. Not many can have a father, who’s half as great as you. Others might try, but they will not fly high. You’re a top-notch father, and it’s true. So that’s why on your birthday, I want to make sure you know. I admire you sincerely and love you dearly. And those feelings continue to grow. Happy birthday.
95. Happy birthday, our beloved father. You never look for praises. You`re never one to boast. You just go on quietly working. For those, you love the most. Your dreams are seldom spoken, your wants are very few. And most of the time your worries will go unspoken too. You`re a firm foundation, through all our storms of life. A sturdy hand to hold to in times of stress and strife. A true friend, we can turn to when times are good or bad. One of our greatest blessings. You`re the man that we call Dad.
96. Happy birthday, dad. You’re older just slightly. How do I break the news? Gently and politely.
It’s not about how old you may be. As long as your mind is open and free. Sure another year may have come and past. You’re probably confused and think it’s too fast. But don’t worry, it shall all repeat. So just relax, and grab a seat. We promise you we’ll entertain. This birthday of yours won’t be just plain. When the music comes on, you`d better dance. It’s your birthday so you have a chance.
97. Thousands of stars in the night sky and shells on the shore together. Hundreds of birds that go singing by. Especially in sunny weather, millions of dewdrops to greet the dawn. Thousands of leaves in the fall, hundreds of butterflies on the lawn. But only one father, that’s all. Happy Birthday to the one and only.
98. Dad, you are my miracle, you’re my oracle. With you by my side, I fear no obstacle. Thank you for everything you have done for me, including buying me my first popsicle. Happy birthday.
99. I love you, Daddy. I don’t know what it means to be confused and sad, ‘coz you are so very brilliant, my dearest Dad. You somehow have a solution for every little problem, you manage to get your way, even without throwing any tantrums. You taught me how to distinguish between right and wrong, you made me into the person I am and made me so strong. You are the wisest, yet the sweetest man I have ever met. You are someone Daddy, whom I can never forget. Happy Birthday, Dad.
100. Dear Dad, it is your birthday and I want you to know I appreciate you more. As the years come and go. All your good qualities, stand out and shine. Fathers are priceless and I am so glad you’re mine.
101. Dad, you are truly admired and adored. And as your daughter, I hope that you know, these sentiments fill me each day of the year. And my love for you continues to grow. Today I wish you much pleasure and joy. I hope all of your wishes come true. May each hour and minute be filled with delight. And your birthday be perfect for you.
101. You were the one who always told me that I can do the impossible if only I tried hard enough, that alone is the reason why I am who I am now. Happy birthday, dad.
103. All I wish for you is that we get to spend more time together, that I can have more bonding time with you and that you keep smiling your happy smile, enjoy your day.
104. Happy birthday to you, dad, just know that I love you and that I would not know where I am right now if you are not there for me to guide me through it all.
105. You were the one who stood on my side even when you knew I was wrong and let me tell you just how much I appreciated that, happy birthday.
106. I love how you know the things I like and what I dislike most, you know me better than I know myself and that is indeed saying something, enjoy your day, dad.
107. On your birthday, let us go to somewhere far away, travel together and just have some child and parent time, I miss being with you already.
108. Dear dad, on your birthday, I want you to know that you are truly an inspiration, a friend and a teacher to all of us.
109. Dear dad, thank you for showing me how great the world is. I may need quite a lot of tips from you as I go on and face the challenges in life, so thank you in advance. Happy Birthday.
110. I am lucky that I was given the best father in the world, a father who truly loves me with all of his heart. Best Birthday to you, dad.