Who doesn’t love birthday celebrations? We all do! Although some people think birthdays are just an opportunity for friends and family to meet again, for others a birthday is far more than that.
Birthdays make us look back to the years that have passed. We start to realize how strong we are for surviving life’s challenges and the lessons we have learned all through the years. Even though a birthday is an inevitable sign of us getting older, it is also a great reminder of how blessed we are to have lived another year. It gives us a chance to correct our mistakes, achieve more goals, appreciate the world’s beauty, and spend quality time with our loved ones. Birthdays should be a celebration of our being; of what we have become. We encourage you to first greet yourselves a happy birthday because you are alive today and hopefully blessed with many more years to live!
Here we have compiled happy birthday to me quotes that we thought you might like as you celebrate your special day. We also want to be the first people to greet you a Happy Birthday! May you continue to live this life, blessed and a blessing to others. Have a blast!
Happy Birthday To Me Quotes
1. Today is the most important day of my life. And I’m going to celebrate it accordingly. Happy birthday to me.
2. My journey so far in life has been amazing, and I want to thank God for that. Happy birthday to me.
3. Wishing myself a joyous birthday full of God’s amazing blessings.
4. My being alive and healthy today is as a result of none other than the almighty God. I’ll forever be grateful to you, God. Happy birthday to myself.
5. On my special day, I wish myself happiness and great accomplishments in the coming year. Happy birthday to me.
6. Today is the birthday of one of the world’s greatest men. Happy birthday to me.
7. I’m my only hope. I don’t believe in anyone but myself. Happy birthday to me.
8. On this special day of mine, I just want to give thanks to the almighty God for the gift of life and happiness. I pray that He continues to bless me throughout the year.
9. I walk around believing there’s nothing I cannot accomplish simply because I believe in myself. Happy birthday to me.
10. It’s my birthday today, and by all means, I shall party until I can party no more.
11. You’re free to join in if you want to. Happy birthday to me.
12. On this day, I wish myself a life filled to the brim with happiness. Happy birthday to me.
13. Happy Birthday to my beautiful self.
14. Birthday? Who’s Birthday? It’s my Birthday! Yaaaaayyyyyy.
15. Keep calm and happy birthday to me.
16. Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday, dear me. Happy birthday to me.
17. Keep calm and sing happy birthday to me. I’m a princess today!
18. So, what if nobody came? I’ll have all the ice cream and tea. And I’ll laugh at myself. And I’ll dance with myself. And I’ll sing Happy birthday to me.
19. I am what I am. That’s a great thing to be! If I say so myself, Happy birthday to me. – Dr. Seuss
20. Yay! It’s my birthday once again! Wishing me, myself and I a memorable birthday full of the Lord’s blessings. Happy birthday to me.
21. Today, I just want to thank God for adding another year to my life. Happy birthday to me.
22. I will put a smile on my face and won’t let the troubles of life get me down because it’s my birthday today. A very happy birthday to me.
23. I’m officially a year older today and much cooler than ever. Happy birthday to me.
24. Today, I’m going to be selfish and focus all my attention on me. Today, I make myself my priority. Happy birthday to me.
25. This special day makes me a year older and more beautiful than ever! Happy birthday to me.
26. Today, I’m going to have fun with my friends and loved ones because it’s a very special day for me. Happy birthday to me.
27. I’m going to do something really fun and cool today because it’s my birthday.
28. Thank you, God, for blessing me with another year of life.
29. It’s my birthday! And by God, I shall celebrate and party like tomorrow never exists. Thank you, God.
30. I’m such an awesome person that it’s hard for anyone not to recognize it – even me! Happy birthday to me.
31. Wishing myself the happiest of birthdays. On this special day, I just want to thank you God for the priceless gift of life that He has given me and for the wonderful people He has put in my life.
32. It’s my birthday! I’m getting older and cooler at the same time, which makes me special. This doesn’t often happen to a lot of people.
33. Happy birthday to a person that is beautiful, smart, cool and reminds me a lot of myself.
34. I celebrate me today because I know I’m special and living my life in grace and favor. Happy birthday to myself.
35. I might not be the richest person in the world or the world’s president but I have happiness, peace of mind, and most importantly the gift of life. Thank you, God, for blessing me with such priceless gifts. On my birthday, I celebrate these little but priceless things. Happy birthday to me.
36. I celebrate my special day with the realization that I am currently in possession of the most priceless gift on Earth – LIFE. Happy birthday to me.
37. It’s my birthday, and I shall rejoice because I know how far God has brought me in this life. May the good Lord be forever praised. Happy birthday to me.
38. Before the avalanche of birthday wishes come in, let me be the first to wish myself a very wonderful birthday. God bless me.
39. I’m excited today because it’s my birthday. Today, I pray for happiness, peace, and prosperity. I know God will answer my prayers. Happy birthday to myself.
40. I’m alive, self-dependent, and beautiful. I’m so proud of who I am. Happy birthday to me.
41. On my special day, I just want to wish myself pure happiness that never ends. Happy birthday to me.
42. I certainly consider myself to be one of the luckiest people in this world, which is why on my birthday, I don’t want to ask God for anything but thank Him for all the good things He has blessed me with over the years. Thank you, Father.
43. Happy birthday to sweet me! I am blessed and highly favored.
44. I am thankful to God for blessing me every single day of my life. I’m a truly blessed soul. Happy birthday to me.
45. Today is my birthday, and by God, I shall treat myself like a King/Queen – even if it’s just for one day.
46. I feel deep within my heart that this special day is going to mark the beginning of a wonderful year for me. Happy birthday to me.
47. I just want to thank God for keeping me alive to see this special day of mine. Happy birthday to me.
48. I am proud of my accomplishments thus far. It feels so good to be me. Happy birthday to myself.
49. As I celebrate my birthday, I ask for God’s blessings in my life. May I be blessed with happiness, good health, and prosperity. Happy birthday to me.
50. Today marks yet another amazing day for me. Thanks to the Lord Almighty, a new age has been awarded me, and I pray for many more days like this joyous anniversary I am experiencing today.
51. Hurray! It is here again, and I want to share this special day of mine with you all. Happy birthday to me! The Lord has been merciful to me and I pray for more mercies in the years ahead.
52. I pray to the Lord for more of an ecstatic day like today. Not many have the opportunity to have a new year added to their lives. It is only by Your grace that I can celebrate today. I wish myself a cheerful birthday.
53. Hurray! The day has come again for me to say a wish, and I wish myself success and everlasting happiness as I celebrate a birthday full of joy today.
54. I am very thankful and grateful to the Almighty for granting me yet another year. I pray for an abundance of grace in my world.
55. Special thanks to the Lord and everyone who has been instrumental in my life. I pray for many more heavenly days like today. Happy birthday to me.
56. I will be forever grateful to the Lord for giving me another special day on this earth. On this day, I pray for a peaceful birthday and supernatural guidance in the life ahead.
57. Lord, thank you for giving and blessing me with this special day. I will forever praise You. I pray that You continue to give me many more days like today.
58. Lord, please guide me in all that I do today and in the many days and years ahead as I celebrate my birthday.
59. I will drink and make merry today, because it is that wonderful day again and I give all credits to the Lord for making it possible for me. I pray for a joyful anniversary today and always. Amen.
60. Singing, dancing and praising the Lord is the least that I can do to show appreciation for including yet another age to mine. I pray for more jubilant days ahead. Happy birthday to me.
61. No one has shown me more love, care, and mercies than You have done, Oh Lord; and on my birthday today, I want to thank you for all that You have done for me and the many more wonders that You are yet to do in this world for me.
62. Living to see yet another wonderful year is a priceless blessing. Dear God, on this special day, I cry for more priceless blessings like this.
63. Today is my birthday, and my heart is full of nothing but gratitude. I pray that the Lord will grant me more special days like this to praise His name.
64. I am special today because I am getting an additional year in this world. I beseech advancement in my career and finances. Wishing myself the happiest of birthdays.
65. Lord, I cannot thank you enough for all the wonderful things You have done for me. Today is another wonderful gift that You have given me, and I will make merry and praise Your mighty name. Happy anniversary to me.
66. I live a magical life, and I can only thank the Lord for making it possible. I pray to the Lord for more and more better days to come.
67. Happy blessed birthday to me! I pray for the directions of the Lord and for better opportunities to come my way. Amen.
68. I’m thankful to my Creator for all what He has done in my life, most importantly for giving me the privilege to enjoy another birthday in good health and happiness. Thank you, God. Happy birthday to me.
69. As I commemorate the day I was ushered into this world, I just want to shout out loud how grateful I am for being in possession of the priceless and precious gift of life, which is without a shred of doubt the biggest birthday gift I could ever ask for. Happy birthday to me.
70. Today is my birthday. And as I celebrate it, I’m thankful for the great blessing of waking up in the morning to see another day. I’m also grateful for all the good things that the good Lord has done in my life over the years, and I pray that He continues to shower my life with His precious blessings. Happy birthday to me.
71. Happy Birthday to someone awesome, talented, beautiful, and funny! Yes, that’s right, it’s my birthday.
72. Today I’m going to party hard like I have all the right excuses- because I do! It’s my birthday. Happy birthday to me. Look out world, this party animal has been let off the leash.
73. I believe that I am the equivalent to a fine wine or a delicious old cheese. The older the better. I am thrilled to be another year older today! Happy Birthday to me.
74. They say that having birthdays are just like going over speed bumps through life before you get old. Well, today’s my birthday and I’m flying over this one right to the cocktail party. Happy birthday to me.
75. Every year I swear I’m getting more beautiful, awesome, adorable, and lovely to be around- congrats on another year and happy birthday to you. Love, me.
76. I’ve always wanted an excuse to eat tons of food, dress up, play around the house all day, and do whatever I wanted for just one day. Now I can because today is my birthday! Yeah me.
77. Dear self, stay calm and know that fun is on the way… um, actually, you forgot to order the cake and invite all the people, so it may be a while. Anyway, happy birthday.
78. Dear friends and family, it’s my birthday! You can drop off all presents at my doorstep or just take me out to lunch. Thanks in advance for all the gifts! Happy birthday to me.
79. Yay for me! I finally have an excuse to wear as much glitter as I want. It’s my birthday! Happy birthday to me.
80. I swear you guys, 30 has never looked so good! Of course, now that I’m in it.
81. Happy birthday to me and you are welcome to all you fellow 30-year-olds. This year is going to rock.
82. Aww. Thanks so much to all the people who remembered me on my birthday. That equals about: one. Happy birthday to me, from myself.
83. Happy Birthday to me! Here is to another year of terrible decisions and reckless abandon.
84. Today is my birthday! My fifth 30th birthday, to be exact! Happy Birthday to me.
85. Happy Birthday to me! Turning a year older has made me wonder about certain things, like how much longer can I get away with telling people that I am twenty-five?
86. As I wish myself a Happy Birthday, I can’t help but think of all of the things that getting older brings with it….wait, what was I saying, again? Oh, well! Happy Birthday to me.
87. Wishing myself a very Happy Birthday! Cheers to another year of mishaps, shenanigans, and other somewhat adult behavior!
88. To be another year wiser, braver, and better must really be something! Maybe next year! Happy Birthday to me.
89. It is my birthday, and while I should know better, I really do not! Cheers to me, anyway.
90. With many people’s birthdays come a sense of responsibility and maturity, phooey to that! Happy Birthday to me.
91. Happy Birthday to the most glorious and intelligent person that I know! Myself!
92. With age comes aches, crankiness, and forgetfulness! But there is cake! There is always cake! Happy Birthday to me.
93. Most people change when they age; I always manage to stay thirty-five! Wishing myself a Happy Birthday.
94. Best wishes to me, on my birthday! Every time my birthday occurs, I do not count the number of years that have passed! I count the number of procedures I have had! I am only up to three, so I am good.
95. Most birthdays involve remembering old times. Fortunately for me, I can’t even remember what I did, even five minutes ago! Happy Birthday to me.
96. Some days are more glorious than others! This day is not one of them! Happy Birthday to me.
97. As I commemorate my birthday, I do not just see someone who is a year older, and has wrinkles. I also see someone with gray hair! Happy Birthday to me.
98. Today, I have decided that getting older is great! Well, not for me! For someone else! Best Wishes, on my birthday.
99. Cheers to me, on my birthday! Now that it is here, I am grateful to be a year older! More things ache, but I am too old to think about all of them, and to really care.
100. Since it is my birthday, I have looked in the mirror, and found that it is not so bad! I can still pretend to be ten years younger than I actually am! Happy Birthday to me.
101. The arrival of my special day has reminded me that there are so many things that a person my age should know! I do not know any of them, but I am sure there are many! Happy Birthday to me.
102. As the years have gone by, I have seen a multitude of things! Thankfully, this year marks my getting closer to be too old to remember any of them! Happy Birthday to me.
103. Wishing myself a Happy Birthday! My birthday has shown me that age is only a number! One of which I plan to keep a secret, for as long as I can.
104. Here is to me, on my birthday! Being the oldest person in the room really says something about me! I am not sure if it is good or bad, but it really says something about me.
105. On my birthday, I honor the fact that no one will ever know my real age! Cheers, to me.
106. The date of my birth has made me realize that a person does not get to my age, without making smart decisions, and always thinking things through! It is truly, a wonder that I even made it this far! Happy Birthday to me.
107. Wishing myself a Happy Birthday! On this day, I am aware of the fact that most of the people in my life, now see me as being old! It is now time to get some new friends.
108. I’m not old. I’m classic! Happy birthday to me.
109. Here is to me, on my very, special day! I now see that the age that I am should not matter to anyone else, mainly because it does not matter to me! I can barely remember it.
110. Even though a lot of things have changed about me, through the years, some things have stayed the same: I am no wiser than yesterday! Cheers, to me.
111. On my birthday, I took a nice, long look at the friends I have who are about my age. Then I left the room, to get away from all of those old people! Happy Birthday to me.
112. My birthday makes me think of something that a person can be reminded of when marking his or her special day: the person celebrating it is still young and has much to do! This is not one of those birthdays! Happy Birthday to me.
113. When I woke up today, I remembered that it was my birthday then I forgot about all of the things that I planned to do and fell asleep! Happy Birthday to me.
114. Dear self, have a wonderful day and don’t forget you can now park in the handicap spaces everywhere. Happy birthday you oldie.
115. Even though I’m super old now, I’m glad my taste buds are still working- so I can still enjoy my cake and eat it too! Happy birthday to me.
116. Even though I have come to an age when my train-of-thought sometimes leaves without me, I’m ok with it. I mean, I have enough money now to afford riding in a Cadillac instead, so I guess some things do work out in the end. Happy birthday to me.
117. When did I get so stinking old?! I can only meet up with friends these days by visiting the cemetery- that’s when you know you’re old. Oh well, happy birthday to me.
118. Now that I’m officially middle-aged and my brain has caught up with me, why does my body have to start running away?! It’s just not fair. I guess I know what I’m buying myself on my birthday: Botox and a gym membership. Happy birthday to me.
119. Hey guys, I finally figured out what the wonder years are all about- these days all I do is wonder where things are, like my phone, my wallet, my car. Yeah, it’s not all it’s cracked up to be. Happy birthday to me. Yay.
120. Dear people, I know, it’s my birthday today. What I miss the most is being at the age when I thought all the shit I had planned would work out. Now I’m old enough to realize it won’t and it officially sucks. Happy birthday to me. P.S. Please send all sympathy cards to my Facebook timeline so I can feel better about myself.
121. Well, guys, it’s official. I’m old. I was online today and had to actually scroll down to find my birth year in the scrollbar. Happy birthday to me. Yippee.
122. Happy birthday to myself, keep on loving the life that you are in because it is truly yours.
123. Once again I am in control of the life that I am living and it is great, happy birthday to me.
124. Dear me, I wish that I can tell you just how proud I am of you and all of your achievements.
125. I love what I have become after all these years, so to me, I am saying a very happy birthday.
126. Happy birthday to myself for whom I cannot even imagine how life would be without you.
127. Happy birthday to me, I am definitely loving this day I hope it would keep being this way.
128. Those who never thought I would amount to anything should watch my ascension into stardom! I’m getting there. Happy birthday to me.
129. When I look back, I see how I’ve managed to grow to this height. Kudos to me and happy birthday to this lovely me.
130. Life and people have turned me down, a lot of times. But, I’ve made up my mind, I won’t settle for less. Happy birthday to me.
131. I might be surrounded by bad people. But who cares? Cos life itself is a bitch! Ain’t stopping now! Happy birthday to me.
132. Life will throw many obstacles in our life’s path, which will make us sad or disappointed at times. Dealing positively with these obstacles is what makes the difference between them turning into worse states or being overcome. Thank God for my life. Happy birthday to me.
133. Dear God, forgive me for the hours I wasted, for the chances I failed to take, for the opportunities I missed this past year. Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet, and through it to bring good credit to myself. Happy birthday to me.
134. A person is never too old to dream, or set some goals in life, or enough to strive. Because life gives new opportunity every way. Happy birthday to me.