A father is many things to his family. He is the pillar of the family, the provider, and the protector. We know our dads to be hard workers, the ones who fix everything around the house, and the ones who make us feel safe when we are scared. A dad might provide wisdom and sometimes discipline when necessary. Show your appreciation and send your dad a happy Father’s Day quote or cute message.
Some dads make their kids laugh all the time while others are a little more serious. At the end of the day, our dads play a huge role in our lives. They shape who their children are and who they grow up to be. For many people out there, their dad is their hero.
Father’s Day is a great chance to celebrate the dads in our lives. From our husbands to our own dads and our grandfathers, being a dad is a hard but rewarding job.
Let all of the dads that are in your life know how deeply appreciated they are with some of our Father’s Day quotes. These quotes are perfect for dads, first time dads, stepdads, husbands, and grandfathers. You might even have other father figures in your life like your uncle or godfather.
Go ahead and let your dad or father figure know that you are thinking of him on Father’s Day. He will certainly appreciate the kind gesture and the thought that you will put into wishing him a happy Father’s Day.
Happy Father’s Day Quotes, Sayings, and Wishes
1. A dad is…
2. Any man can be a father. But it takes someone truly special to be a dad. Happy Father’s Day!
3. A father is someone that you will always look up to, no matter how tall you grow up to be. Happy Father’s Day!
4. Not all super heroes wear capes. Some are just called “Dad.” Happy Father’s Day to a super Dad.
5. The greatest gift that I ever had from God is someone who I call Dad. Happy Father’s Day!
6. Dear Dad, thank you for putting up for me all these years. You are a real saint. Happy Father’s Day!
7. Don’t tell Mom” is the best advice that you have ever given to me. Thanks for letting me be your little sidekick. Happy Father’s Day to a dad that knows how to have the most fun.
8. Dad, thank you for being an amazing support system and for giving me strength when I have needed it. Happy Father’s Day!
9. A dad who has always been there for every little moment. Who has always worked hard for his kids and made huge sacrifices for his family. That is who you are to me. Happy Father’s Day.
10. I may not say it enough, but thank you, Dad. For everything that you do for us. Happy Father’s Day.
11. You are a man that I admire and aspire to be. Happy Father’s Day.
12. From hard worker to a loving husband and devoted father, you are everything I want to be. Happy Father’s Day.
13. Dads are ordinary men who are turned by fatherhood into the best heroes, adventurers, and storytellers all rolled into one. Thanks for being a great dad. Happy Father’s Day!
14. While I have had other teachers and coaches out there, no one can ever take your place. Happy Father’s Day to a dad who has taught me the most important things in life.
15. Dad, thank you for protecting me and watching me grow. Happy Father’s Day.
16. Out of all the dads that are out there in the world, I am glad that I got you. Happy Father’s Day!
17. When I was growing up, everything you did was amazing to me. Now that I am grown up, I still feel the same way about everything you do. Happy Father’s Day!
18. I am as lucky as can be, because the best dad in the world belongs to me. Happy Father’s Day, Dad!
19. Who needs Superman when you have a father like you? Happy Father’s Day!
20. The best thing that a father can do for his children is to love their mother. Thank you dad, for being a wonderful father to our family. Happy Father’s Day!
21. You have given me the greatest gift that anyone could give their child. And that is believing in me. Thank you Dad, for always believing in me, for never doubting my abilities and my potential to succeed. I am who I am today because of you. Happy Father’s Day.
22. Why does it feel like the older I get, the smarter you get? Thank you Dad, for your infinite wisdom and for always giving me the best advice when I need it. No matter what the situation is, you always know just what to say. Happy Father’s Day to an amazing dad.
23. My dad is a protector, the guardian of our family, a great friend to have, and someone that I will always look up to and respect. Happy Father’s Day, dad.
24. It is not flesh and blood that makes fathers and sons, it is the heart. Thank you for all your love Dad. Happy Father’s Day!
25. Dad, you are really the best Dad for me. Happy Father’s Day.
26. Without you Dad, I would not be here and I would not be the person that I am today. Happy Father’s Day!
27. Dad, you are the best and wisest man that I have ever known. Thank you for all the lessons that you have taught me. Happy Father’s Day.
28. When I was younger, I thought I had it all figured out. I didn’t always understand your rules or why things had to be a certain way. I thought I knew it all. Now that I am older, I understand that you were just looking out for me and my best interests. Thank you Dad, for being such a great father. Happy Father’s Day.
29. How did I end up to be so lucky to have a Dad like you? Happy Father’s Day!
30. Whenever I have found myself in a little bit of trouble, you have always come to my rescue like my own personal superhero. Thank you for always being there for me, Dad. Happy Father’s Day.
31. Dad, sometimes I drive you crazy and sometimes you drive me a little crazy too. We are just a pair of nuts from the same tree! But you are still the best dad that I could have ever hoped for. Happy Father’s Day!
32. Sometimes you can be a little overprotective, but I know it’s because you care. Thank you, for always looking out for me. Happy Father’s Day!
33. “Dad” is just another word for “hero.” Happy Father’s Day to my biggest hero.
34. Dad, I may find a prince one day but you will always be my king. Happy Father’s Day to the kind of our family!
35. Dear Dad, thank you for always guiding me through life. Your guidance has been so important in my life. Happy Father’s Day!
36. Dad, thank you for being a guiding light, an anchor through the most testing times. Happy Father’s Day!
37. Anyone would have been lucky to call you dad, but I hit the jackpot. Happy Father’s Day!
38. One father is worth a hundred teachers. Thank you for teaching me about the important things in life. Not only did you teach me things like how to drive, but you also taught me how to be a strong person and an amazing father. Happy Father’s Day!
39. Dad, I hope that when I do become a father that I can make you proud. When I become a dad, I want to be just like you and give my kids the happiest memories like you did for me. Happy Father’s Day.
40. Dear Dad, thank you for being the biggest influence in my life. Everything you are is what I aspire to be. Happy Father’s Day!
41. I love how we don’t need to say out loud that I am your favorite child. Happy Father’s Day!
42. Dear Dad, for Father’s Day I hope you enjoy this nice present that I bought with your money. Happy Father’s Day!
43. Dear Dad, please accept this card as a token of my poverty. Happy Father’s Day!
44. Dear Dad, I thought long and hard about the perfect Father’s Day gift for you and then I realized that the perfect gift is me, a child who is charming, witty, and gorgeous. Happy Father’s Day!
45. Dear Dad, thanks for never abandoning our family, especially when things were getting crazy, especially when I was the cause of most of the craziness. Happy Father’s Day!
46. Thank you Dad for killing all of those spiders. You are a real hero. Happy Father’s Day!
47. Dear Dad, thank you for being so successful that you will never have to move in with me when you are old. I really appreciate it. Happy Father’s Day!
48. Without me, this day would not mean much, would it? So I guess what I am trying to say is “you’re welcome.” Happy Father’s Day!
49. At the end of each day, I have always known that I could count on you. Thank you Dad, for being someone that I could always depend on. Happy Father’s Day!
50. I smile because you are my dad. I laugh because there is nothing that you can do about it. Happy Father’s Day!
51. Thank you for killing all of the spiders and chasing away all the monsters in my closet. I will always think of you as fearless. Happy Father’s Day!
52. Thank you Dad for carrying me on your shoulders and letting me stand on your feet while we danced. Happy Father’s Day!
53. My Dad has the best son in the world. Happy Father’s Day to the world’s best dad from the world’s best son!
54. Dad, do you know how much I love you? I probably never say it enough, but I have always looked up to you and I love you so much. Thank you for being you. Happy Father’s Day.
55. Dad, in my life’s treasure chest of memories, the ones that I have shared with you are the ones that I will always cherish the most. Some of my best memories are the ones we have made together. Happy Father’s Day.
56. Dad, thank you for doing anything to make me laugh, for going above and beyond just to see me smile even on the days that you were tired. I appreciate it more than you know. Happy Father’s Day!
57. Dad, as old as I am now, I still miss you terribly sometimes. At the end of the day, I am still your little boy/girl. Happy Father’s Day, Dad!
58. Dad, you are as strong as a mountain, as majestic as an old tree, as warm as the sun, and as calm as the sea. Happy Father’s Day!
59. Dad, you are as funny as a clown, as wise as any teacher I’ve known, and as patient as a saint. Happy Father’s Day!
60. My Dad has the most awesome daughter in the world.
61. They say that a successful father will produce a greater child than himself. And I think I turned out pretty great. Happy Father’s Day!
First time dad
62. As you celebrate your first Father’s Day, remember to cherish every single moment. Happy Father’s Day!
63. Those little moments fly by so fast. Enjoy every last one of them. Happy Father’s Day!
64. It may be your first Father’s Day, but you are a natural. Happy Father’s Day!
65. Fatherhood is a blessing and our children our life’s miracles. Happy Father’s Day!
66. I know the little one is still so new to this world, but you are absolutely rocking fatherhood. Happy Father’s Day.
67. You really are a natural at this whole fatherhood thing. Happy Father’s Day!
68. Having a child is like falling in love for the first time every day. Sure, you’ll have rough days too, but you will love your child more than anything else in the world. Happy Father’s Day!
69. Happy First Father’s Day! Enjoy it now while they still can’t talk!
70. Dad, because of you, the world is a much better place. Thank you for making me see the good in everything. Happy Father’s Day.
You may also enjoy our Happy Mother’s Day Quotes.
71. Dear Dad, I may be all grown up now but I still consider you to be my best friend. I can come to you for anything and talk to you about everything. I am lucky enough to have a close bond with my dad and I am grateful that you have made me feel so loved and appreciated. Happy Father’s Day.
72. When I grow up I don’t want to be rich or famous. I just want to be like my dad. Happy Father’s Day!
73. Dad, with any luck I will one day possess your work ethic, your intelligence, your patience, and your determination. You are someone I completely respect and admire. Happy Father’s Day!
74. Thank you Dad, for always marching to the beat of my drum and for always encouraging me to be true to myself. Happy Father’s Day!
75. Life has a funny way of putting things into perspective. We may not have always been on the same page, but now I know that you were just being a good father. Thank you for always caring and for being the best dad that you could be. Happy Father’s Day.
76. Thank you for being a wonderful provider for our family. We all love you. Happy Father’s Day.
77. You are the pillar of this family, the one that the kids look up to. Thank you for being my partner in all of this. Happy Father’s Day.
78. Sometimes it feels like our house is a zoo, but I am so glad that I get to share our little monkeys and all these wonderful memories with you. Happy Father’s Day!
79. Happy Father’s Day! I could not do any of this without you.
80. When the kids are older, they won’t care about all the toys and things that money could buy. What they will really remember is the great memories that their dad helped make with them. They will remember that he was there and that he loved them with everything that he had. Happy Father’s Day.
81. I could not imagine having a family with anyone else but you. Thank you for giving me the perfect family and the best little children in the world. And thank you for being the best dad that they could have asked for. Happy Father’s Day.
82. Thank you for enjoying the journey of parenthood with me. You are the best dad that I could have picked for our children. Happy Father’s Day!
83. I see how much the kids look up to you and it makes my heart melt. Happy Father’s Day to an amazing dad and a wonderful husband.
84. I thought I could never love you more than I already did, but seeing you as a father has made me love you even more. The way you are with our kids makes me falling more in love with you every day. Happy Father’s Day.
85. Through the tantrums and the tears, the smiles and the giggles, I am glad that you are the head of this household. I would not have it any other way. Happy Father’s Day!
86. Parenting is hard work and it takes a lot of teamwork. Thank you for always being on my team and for being such an amazing father to our children. Happy Father’s Day.
87. A stepdad is there to teach you things that you never would have learned otherwise. Thanks for teaching me a lot. Happy Father’s Day to a wonderful stepdad.
88. I have more than enough room for more than one dad in my life. Happy Father’s Day to a great stepdad.
89. Even though I have not known you my whole life, it almost feels like I have known you forever because you are such a huge, important part of my life. My life would not be the same without you. Happy Father’s Day.
90. You are just like a dad to me. Even though we are not joined by blood, you hold a special place in my heart. Happy Father’s Day to an amazing stepdad.
91. I am glad I have another dad, because I have plenty of love to go around. Happy Father’s Day!
92. Thanks for stepping up to the plate. Happy Father’s Day to a wonderful stepdad.
93. A weaker man would have been scared off by our family, but you accepted us as if we were your own. Happy Father’s Day to a great stepdad.
94. Any man…
95. You are the best stepdad in the world because you still wanted to be a part of our family after you realized how crazy we all are. Happy Father’s Day!
96. Thanks for deciding to become part of our family even after you met us. Happy Father’s Day. We’re glad we didn’t scare you away.
97. You are the best stepdad that I could have gotten stuck with. Happy Father’s Day!
98. Father’s Day is for stepdads too! Happy Father’s Day!
99. It takes a real hero to put up with step-kids like us. Happy Father’s Day!
100. The only better thing than having you for a father is that my kids get to have you for a grandfather. Happy Father’s Day!
101. A grandfather is a man who has silver in his hair and gold in his heart. And you, grandpa have a heart of pure gold. Happy Father’s Day!
102. Great dads get promoted to grandpa. Happy Father’s Day to the world’s best grandfather!
103. Grandfathers are the perfect combination of laughter, affection, and love.
104. God could not be everywhere and that is why he made grandparents. Happy Father’s Day to a grandfather who has the heart of an angel and the patience of a saint.
105. They say that those who do not have grandparents miss out on a lot and that is why I feel so lucky to have you in my life. Happy Father’s Day, grandpa!