Long-distance relationships are very common. Not surprisingly, we get a lot of questions from our readers and students about whether they should stick it out with their long-distance partners, and if so, how they can make their relationships last in the face of geographic separation. Here are a few of our articles on LDRs, along with a new infographic:
- Ask Dr. Loving: Are Long-Distance Relationships Rewarding?
- Does Distance Matter?: Geographically Close vs. Long-Distance Relationships (Part 1)
- Does Distance Matter?: How To Manage Geographic Separation in Relationships (Part 2)
- Should I End My Relationship Before Going To College?
- The “Turkey Dump”: Fact or Fiction?
You can check out all of our infographics here, on fun topics like facial hair and attractiveness, breaking up by text message, discrimination against single people, similarities in political views between partners, Valentine’s Day and break up, and female orgasm in hook-ups vs. committed relationships.