As humans, we naturally rely on each other’s strengths when working together to achieve a specific goal. Our desire to live a happier and healthier life is sometimes dependent on how we treat each other anywhere we go and whatever we do.
Loyalty is when we protect each other’s interests, feelings, or assets even if it means we’re sacrificing our own. We are loyal because we value our relationships and we want it to last for a long time. You have probably seen loyalty among your parents, friends, neighbors, or even in the world of Politics. So many good things happen when we are loyal to each other.
It’s devastating that in today’s generation, loyalty is no longer valued as it was in the past, especially in marriage. The divorce rate in America has continued to increase every year because couples no longer live in loyal and honest relationships. Just because a couple has been together for a long time, doesn’t mean they support each other’s interests.
We are sharing these loyalty quotes with you because we want you to understand the wonderful results loyalty brings to someone who’s receiving it and who gives it back to someone else.
1. With so many things coming back in style, I can’t wait until loyalty and morals become a trend again.
2. Be all in or get all out. There is no halfway.
3. The only people I owe my loyalty to those who never made me question theirs.
4. One of the worst feelings in the world is having to doubt something you thought was unquestionable.
5. A loyal heart is a self-destructive weapon.
6. It’s not about who is real to your face, it’s about who stays real behind your back.
7. A woman’s loyalty is tested when her man has nothing. A man’s loyalty is tested when he has everything.
8. There’s something wrong with your character if opportunity controls your loyalty.
9. Love is a friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses. – Ann Landers
10. Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence. – Colin Powell
11. The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love and loyalty. – Zig Ziglar
12. Honesty and loyalty are key. If two people can be honest with each other about everything, that’s probably the biggest key to success. – Taylor Lautner
13. I have a loyalty that runs in my bloodstream when I lock into someone or something, you can’t get me away from it because I commit that thoroughly. That’s in friendship, that’s a deal, that’s a commitment. Don’t give me the paper – I can get the same lawyer who drew it up to break it. But if you shake my hand, that’s for life. – Jerry Lewis
14. I have my own high standards for what I want in a partner and how I want to be treated. I bring a lot to the table. I’m not talking about material things but what I have to offer as a person – love and loyalty and all the things that make a good relationship. – Jennifer Lopez
15. You give loyalty, you’ll get it back. You give love, you’ll get it back. – Tommy Lasorda
16. My whole thing is loyalty. Loyalty over royalty; word is bond. – Fetty Wap
17. Achievement of your happiness is the only moral purpose of your life, and that happiness, not pain or mindless self-indulgence, is the proof of your moral integrity, since it is the proof and the result of your loyalty to the achievement of your values. – Ayn Rand
18. Loyalty and devotion lead to bravery. Bravery leads to the spirit of self-sacrifice. The spirit of self-sacrifice creates trust in the power of love. – Morihei Ueshiba
19. I’m the one person who wears the words ‘hustle, loyalty, respect’ on my T-shirts and merchandise. My audience is children. It’s very flattering to see a kid wear your T-shirt; it’s even more flattering to have a dad come up to you and say, ‘I watch you with my kid. Keep doing what you’re doing. You’re a role model for my son.’ – John Cena
20. When leaders throughout an organization take an active, genuine interest in the people they manage, when they invest real time to understand employees at a fundamental level, they create a climate for greater morale, loyalty, and, yes, growth. – Patrick Lencioni
21. You will reciprocally promise love, loyalty and matrimonial honesty. We only want for you this day that these words constitute the principle of your entire life and that with the help of divine grace you will observe these solemn vows that today, before God, you formulate. – Pope John Paul II
22. Love often wears a mask in order to test loyalty. – Minna Antrim
23. When people show loyalty to you, you take care of those who are with you. It’s how it goes with everything. If you have a small circle of friends, and one of those friends doesn’t stay loyal to you, they don’t stay your friend for very long. – John Cena
24. Trust is a big word for me. Loyalty and trust, for me, are everything. It’s the core of what I’m about and what the people around me hopefully are about. It’s a certain thing that gives you a sense of security. It’s the biggest factor in everything I do. – Tommy Mottola
25. Confidentiality is a virtue of the loyal, as loyalty is the virtue of faithfulness. – Edwin Louis Cole
26. When I was in high school, I used to have breakfast with my grandpa every morning. He instilled a lot of values in me: hard work, loyalty. He grew up during the Great Depression in Philly in poverty – he didn’t have enough to eat as a kid. Sometimes his family would get kicked out of their apartment because they couldn’t pay the rent. – Matthew Quick
27. The strength of brand loyalty begins with how your product makes people feel. – Jay Samit
28. What I value most in my friends is loyalty. – David Mamet
29. As I’m getting older, I’m really learning unconditional love and loyalty are extremely important. – Bindi Irwin
30. The test of good citizenship is loyalty to country. – Bainbridge Colby
31. Amongst the qualities a hero should have, I would include determination, loyalty, courage, perseverance, patience, focus, intrepidity and selflessness. – Ricky Martin
32. A boy can learn a lot from a dog: obedience, loyalty, and the importance of turning around three times before lying down. – Robert Benchley
33. Employee loyalty begins with employer loyalty. Your employees should know that if they do the job they were hired to do with a reasonable amount of competence and efficiency, you will support them. – Harvey Mackay
34. Good psychology should include all the methodological techniques, without having loyalty to one method, one idea, or one person. – Abraham Maslow
35. Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul. – Mark Twain
36. A person who deserves my loyalty receives it. – Joyce Maynard
37. All women deserve a dignified and respectful workplace in which talent, hard work and loyalty are recognized, revered, and rewarded. – Gretchen Carlson
38. If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans. – James Herriot
39. I take things like honor and loyalty seriously. It’s more important to me than any materialistic thing or any fame I could have. – Lloyd Banks
40. Besides pride, loyalty, discipline, heart, and mind, confidence is the key to all the locks. – Joe Paterno
41. I think a good friend, to me, is all about trust and loyalty. You don’t ever want to second-guess whether you can tell your friend something. – Lauren Conrad
42. The basic social contract is that citizens agree to follow the law, pay their taxes, and devote their love and loyalty to their country, and in exchange, the nation commits to preserve and protect and serve their interests, safeguard their freedom, and return to them in kind their first allegiance and loyalty. – Jeff Sessions
43. Soldiers, when committed to a task, can’t compromise. Its unrelenting devotion to the standards of duty and courage, absolute loyalty to others, not letting the task go until it’s been done. – John Keegan
44. My definition, the definition that I’ve always believed in, is that esprit de corps means love for one’s own military legion – in my case, the United States Marine Corps. It means more than self-preservation, religion, or patriotism. I’ve also learned that this loyalty to one’s corps travel both ways: up and down. – Chesty Puller
45. Loyalty and friendship, which is to me the same, created all the wealth that I’ve ever thought I’d have. – Ernie Banks
46. Total loyalty is possible only when fidelity is emptied of all concrete content, from which changes of mind might naturally arise. – Hannah Arendt
47. You cannot get me to be disloyal to a friend. You just can’t do it. Loyalty is a part of what I live by. I didn’t say I was going to be loyal to my friend because he was right. I’m going to be loyal to my friend because he’s my friend. – Jim Brown
48. The game is my wife. It demands loyalty and responsibility, and it gives me back fulfillment and peace. – Michael Jordan
49. The only honest reaction and true loyalty that we get is from our animals. – Dick Van Patten
50. I love loyalty, and I love paying back my end of loyalty, you know what I’m saying? I love making it full circle. – BJ the Chicago Kid
51. When you get married, your loyalty, first and foremost, is to your spouse, and to the family that you create together. – Phil McGraw
52. We are all equal children before our mother; and India asks each one of us, in whatsoever role we play in the complex drama of nation-building, to do our duty with integrity, commitment and unflinching loyalty to the values enshrined in our Constitution. – Pranab Mukherjee
53. I don’t have stylistic loyalty. That’s why people perceive me changing all the time. But there is a real continuity in my subject matter. As an artist of artifice, I do believe I have more integrity than any one of my contemporaries. – David Bowie
54. It seems we are capable of immense love and loyalty, and as capable of deceit and atrocity. It’s probably this shocking ambivalence that makes us unique. – John Scott
55. Americanism demands loyalty to the teacher and respect for his lesson. – Bainbridge Colby
56. All Party members, service personnel, and other people should turn out as one with ardent loyalty to the Party and extraordinary patriotic zeal, and demonstrate the spirit and mettle of Korea that is rushing forward towards final victory racing against time. – Kim Jong-un
57. I heard a lot of those things. I heard that I was greedy; that I didn’t care about winning; heard the questioning of my loyalty. And I’m thinking: ‘Of course I want to win. I’ve been winning my entire life. – James Harden
58. I’m a country singer. I love all kinds of music, but country is where my loyalty lies. That’s just me and what I do, and I’m not going to change it. – George Strait
59. Conversion is an offering of self, of love, and of loyalty we give to God in gratitude for the gift of testimony. – David A. Bednar
60. I grew up thinking of myself as an American but also, because of my parents and the Iranian culture that was in our home, as an Iranian. So if there’s any such thing as dual loyalty, then I have it – at least culturally. – Hooman Majd
61. I look for these qualities and characteristics in people. Honesty is number one, respect, and absolutely the third would have to be loyalty. – Summer Altice
62. So much of what is best in us is bound up in our love of family that it remains the measure of our stability because it measures our sense of loyalty. All other pacts of love or fear derive from it and are modeled upon it. – Haniel Long
63. You’ve got to give loyalty down, if you want loyalty up. – Donald T. Regan
64. Our loyalty is not to our grandparents, the traditions, our volleyball team, our friends; as believers, our loyalty is to Scripture. – Benjamin Watson
65. Being part of a fraternity has given me the foundation for everything I do in my career from the loyalty to the determination; it laid the foundation for everything I’ve been able to enjoy. I’m heavily involved with Omega Psi Phi. – Terrence J
66. It stands to reason: Higher wages means higher loyalty and morale, which means higher productivity, which means a more profitable business. – Thomas Perez
67. The relationship between a military working dog and a military dog handler is about as close as a man and a dog can become. You see this loyalty, the devotion, unlike any other and the protectiveness. – Robert Crais
68. Patriotism has no appeal to us; justice has. Party has no weight with us; principle has. Loyalty is meaningless; it depends on what one is loyal to. – A. Philip Randolph
69. If you’re not loyal to your team, you can get by for a while, but eventually, you will need to rely on their loyalty to you, and it just won’t be there. – Tim Schafer
70. Within the hearts men, loyalty and consideration are esteemed greater than success. – Bryant H. McGill
71. I’ll take fifty percent efficiency to get one hundred percent loyalty. – Samuel Goldwyn
72. I can’t expect loyalty from the army if I do not give it. – George C. Marshall
73. A lot of why I climb is for the friendship, the loyalty and trust, the shared experience of being in that moment. – Jimmy Chin
74. From an early age, I didn’t buy into the value systems of working hard in a nine-to-five job. I thought creativity, friendship and loyalty and pushing the boundaries of what was acceptable was much more interesting. – Adam Clayton
75. If you don’t stand up to your fears, have bravery, loyalty, and you don’t have friends, you’ll never win. You’ll never feel better about yourself. – Luke Benward
76. There can be a true grandeur in any degree of submissiveness, because it springs from loyalty to the laws and to an oath, and not from the baseness of soul. – Simone Weil
77. Once you declare your loyalty to a team, every person who doesn’t support that team, it’s their job to ruin you, to tell you you’re an idiot and to tell you that you made the wrong choice. – Mark Hoppus
78. I’m not a big fan of having my loyalty called into question. – Chris Eigeman
79. Loyalty to the country does not end with territory. Sometimes you are elsewhere, but your heart is really for the country. – Grace Poe
80. Anyone can sell product by dropping their prices, but it does not breed loyalty. – Simon Sinek
81. Unless you and your mate are united in purpose, dedication, and loyalty, you will not succeed to the extent you otherwise could. – Ezra Taft Benson
82. Every great leader knows that his or her role comes with responsibility for those who follow him or her, and in ensuring they provide value in return for their loyalty. – Lewis Howes
83. One of the greatest things drama can do, at it’s best, is to redefine the words we use every day such as love, home, family, loyalty and envy. Tragedy need not be a downer. – Ben Kingsley
84. I want to make clear that my feedback comes from a place of loyalty and persistent gratitude. I love Twitter. – Chris Sacca
85. What about passion, dedication, loyalty? Can a robot provide those? No! On the other hand, it’s easier to retire a robot when its day is done. – Stanley Bing
86. As an artist, your first loyalty is to your art. Unless this is the case, you’re going to be a second-rate artist. – Margaret Atwoo
87. Bad faith likes discourse on friendship and loyalty. – Mason Cooley
88. I’m most passionate about personalization. I firmly believe that personalized experiences with brands will most drive loyalty and relevance for customers in the future. – Katrina Lake
89. I believe in love, and I have no trouble with commitment or loyalty; that’s never been a problem for me. – Liberty Ross
90. For above all things Love means sweetness, and truth, and measure; yea, loyalty to the loved one and to your word. And because of this I dare not meddle with so high a matter. – Marie de France
91. I survived only a year in Berkeley, partly because I declined to sign the anti-communist loyalty oath. – Jack Steinberger
92. There’s no reason to think that you’ll be capable of loyalty to a diet until you address your basic disloyalty toward yourself. – Marianne Williamson
93. Hold faithfulness and sincerity as first principles. – Confucius
94. Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens. – J.R.R.Tolkien
95. A man is not an orange. You can’t eat the fruit and throw the peel away. – Arthur Miller
96. The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, is in its loyalty to each other. – Mario Puzo
97. I look for these qualities and characteristics in people. Honesty is number one, respect, and absolutely the third would have to be loyalty. – Summer Altice
98. Better to have one woman on your side than ten men. – Robert Jordan
99. I’ll take fifty percent efficiency to get one hundred percent loyalty. – Samuel Goldwyn
100. If you will not die for us, you cannot ask us to die for you. – Jacqueline Carey
101. If put to the pinch, an ounce of loyalty is worth a pound of cleverness. – Elbert Hubbard
102. All men are loyal, but their objects of allegiance are at best approximate. – John Barth
103. I don’t like to give up on people when they need someone not to give up on them. – Carrol Bryant
104. Where the battle rages, there the loyalty of the soldier is proved. – Martin Luther
105. It isn’t an easy thing to give your loyalty to someone you don’t know, especially when that person chooses to reveal nothing of himself. – Megan Whaler Turner
106. A person who deserves my loyalty receives it. – Joyce Maynard
107. As you read my stories of long ago I hope you will remember that the things that are truly worthwhile and that will give you happiness are the same now as they were then. Courage and kindness, loyalty, truth, and helpfulness are always the same and always needed. – Laura Ingles Wilder
108. My dear boy, the people who only love once in their lives are really the shallow people. What they call their loyalty, and their fidelity, I call either the lethargy of custom or their lack of imagination. Faithfulness is to the emotional life what consistency is to the life of the intellect—simply a confession of failures. – Oscar Wilde
109. Unlike the puerile loyalty to a conviction, loyalty to a friend is a virtue – perhaps the only virtue, the last remaining one. – Milan Kundera
110. Loyalty to an unjust cause is a perversion of honor. – Brian Herbert & Kevin J. Anderson
111. Loyalty is dead, the experts proclaim, and the statistics seem to bear them out. On average, U.S. corporations now lose half their customers in five years, half their employees in four, and half their investors in less than one. We seem to face a future in which the only business relationships will be opportunistic transactions between virtual strangers. – Frederick R. Reichheld
112. It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill. – Emilie Autumn
113. I used to advertise my loyalty and I don’t believe there is a single person I loved that I didn’t eventually betray. – Albert Camus
114. If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans. – James Herriot
115. Your truest friends are the ones who will stand by you in your darkest moments because they’re willing to brave the shadows with you and in your greatest moments because they’re not afraid to let you shine. – Nicole Yatsonsky
116. True friends are those who came into your life, saw the most negative part of you, but are not ready to leave you, no matter how contagious you are to them. – Michael Bassey Johnson
117. We men and women are all in the same boat, upon a stormy sea. We owe to each other a terrible and tragic loyalty. – G.K. Chesterton
118. I don’t like to give up on people when they need someone not to give up on them. – Carroll Bryant
119. Better to have one woman on your side than ten men. – Robert Jordan
120. Stop expecting loyalty from people who can’t even give you honesty.
121. Loyal isn’t grey. It’s black and white. You’re either loyal completely, or not loyal at all. And people have to understand this. You can be loyal only when it serves you.
122. Characterize people by their actions and you will never be fooled by their words.
123. They are not your friends until they have defended you in your absence.