Women are many things. They are teachers, mothers, friends, and so much more to us. If you are a woman, then you know what it is like to struggle as a woman. That is why female empowerment is such an important thing.
While we may not always give ourselves credit for it, women are incredibly resilient and strong. If you were raised by a strong woman, then you know how important it is to empower other females.
Below are quotes that talk about strong women. Whether you want to empower other women or you want to feel empowered yourself, we could all benefit from the power of strong women.
These strong women quotes will remind you that you can do it. As a woman, you have the power to make your life into the kind of adventure that you want it to be. Do not be afraid to go for your dreams and to reach your true potential, to unleash your inner strength.
Share these quotes with the women in your life, with the women you admire, the ones you want to see succeed, and the ones who have been there for you. Women are all strong, it is just a matter of having the confidence to unlock the possibilities that lie in store for you.
Strong Women Quotes
1. A strong woman is someone who raises other women up instead of tearing them down.
2. Strong women only scare weak men.
3. You cannot be broken because you are a diamond, tougher than nails and a jewel in the rough.
4. This woman is made of steel. You can bend her, but she will never break.
5. Support other women, period.
6. A woman can be completely unstoppable after she realizes how much she is worth.
7. You are worth much more than rubies.
8. You are a woman. That is your superpower.
9. You are a strong woman. Know your worth.
10. Stop waiting to find the light at the end of the tunnel and be the light for yourself.
11. Know what your worth is and then add tax to that amount.
12. Life is tough darling, but then again, so are you.
13. She promised better things for herself, so she sought out those things and she never looked back.
14. Being a woman is hard enough because you have to think like a man, act like a lady, and look like a young girl.
15. Sometimes it takes balls to be a strong woman.
16. You do not have to necessarily act masculine in order to be a strong woman.
17. A strong woman will stand up for herself and a much stronger woman will stand up for everyone else.
18. A strong woman is one who continues to persevere, no matter what life may through her way.
19. Never apologize to anyone for being a strong woman.
20. Be proud of the strong woman that you are today, because you have gone through so much in order to become her.
21. Women are like bags of tea. They do not know their true strength until they find themselves sitting in some hot water.
22. Life has certainly knocked you down more than a few times. That cannot have been easy. And you are a much stronger woman for the things that you had to go through.
23. A strong woman will stop trying to stay somewhere if she feels unwanted. Instead of trying to fix everything that is not her fault, she will just simply walk away.
24. Being a strong woman does not make you a difficult individual. It just means that you know your worth.
25. Choose to be a first-rate version of yourself instead of a second-rate version of yourself.
26. Underneath every strong woman is a girl who has been broken and had to pick herself up time and time again.
27. Doubt can have the power to ruin things. Just know who you are as a woman and what you stand for.
28. The world needs more strong women. These are women who lift other women up, who stand together side by side and live bravely.
29. Life has said to any strong woman, “you are going to be happy, but first I will make you strong first.”
30. A strong woman can confidently look a challenge square in the eye and give it a wink.
31. Once you know what respect tastes like, you will realize that it tastes much better than attention.
32. Some women can easily get lost in the fire, but strong women are built from it.
33. In order to be a strong woman you have to learn how to forgive people who hurt you, but you also have to forgive yourself for allowing those people to hurt you.
34. Some women will make the choice to follow a man and other women will make the decision to follow their dreams. A dream will never wake up one day and tell you that it does not love you anymore.
35. Stay strong and make them all wonder how you are still smiling after everything that you have been through.
36. You can see who the strong women are because they build each other up instead of tearing one another down.
37. Know what you bring to the table. And never be afraid to eat alone.
38. A strong woman is not just born strong. She is forged through the fires of life.
39. Be a strong cup of black coffee instead of a glass of cheap wine.
40. I am not afraid to afraid to stomp on the eggshells that everyone else is tiptoeing on.
41. She believed she could, so she did.
42. A strong woman is someone who can build a strong foundation from the bricks that other people have thrown at her.
43. She turned her can’t do’s into can do’s and transformed her dreams into plans.
44. Even when you feel like the world is ending around you, pour yourself a drink, put on your favorite lipstick, and pull yourself together.
45. You may be changed by what happens to you, but never allow yourself to be reduced by that experience. Instead, let it make you a stronger woman.
46. Behind every successful woman is someone who believes in her, who has the confidence that she can achieve her dreams. That person is herself.
47. If you cannot find a good role model out there, then be one so you can be a role model to other women out there.
48. Be the type of woman who does not need other people to validate her.
49. Confidence and intelligence are always beautiful in a woman.
50. You are allowed to cry, but never allow yourself to give up.
51. Be the heroine in your life, not the victim.
52. A woman should be two things: classy and fabulous.
53. Life gets much easier when a woman becomes her own best friend instead of her own worst enemy.
54. Never wish for women to have power over men, but wish for women to have power over themselves.
55. I would rather struggle every day of my life than have a man tell me that I would not have certain things if it weren’t for him.
56. You are strong. You are beautiful. You are enough.
57. Every time a woman stands up for herself, she is standing up for all women.
58. It is better to be strong than to be pretty and useless.
59. A strong woman has to accept the war that she is been through. She has to let her scars make her a stronger person.
60. A strong woman is a woman who has the determination to do something that others have not been determined enough to do.
61. A strong woman can also be vulnerable at the same time. Just because there is a crack in your armor, do not doubt your strength for one moment.
62. You are a powerful woman not because you have never been scared, but because you have been able to push forward in spite of your own fears.
63. Strong women can often be misunderstood to be cold and mean simply because they have refused to be disrespected and taken for granted.
64. You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.
65. Think like a queen because a queen is not afraid to fail.
66. The strongest, most radical thing that a woman can do is love herself.
67. Be strong and shine amongst the people who never believed in you.
68. Whatever a woman wants to do, she must do as twice as well as a man just for her to be considered half as good.
69. Within a woman is the power to create, nurture, and transform.
70. If you want to be a strong woman then you will need to have confidence in your abilities and you will also have to be tough enough to see things through.
71. One of the strongest things you can do as a woman is to know who you are and not be ashamed of it.
72. If someone thinks that you are a bossy or difficult woman, do not take it badly. It just means that you know what you want and that you are not afraid to ask for it.
73. In order to be a strong woman, you have to take criticism seriously, but you should never take it personally.
74. The easiest way to give up your power is by tricking yourself into believing that you have none.
75. Courage is the best protection that any woman can have.
76. It takes a strong woman to get up every morning even when she is tired.
77. A woman is never stronger when she has armed herself with her weaknesses.
78. A strong woman will wear her pain like it is a pair of high heeled shoes. There is all this hurt there, but someone from the outside will only see the beauty in it.
79. Strong women gets things done.
80. You are a strong woman with or without that man and with or without that job. You are a strong woman because of your own journey and nothing else can change that or take that away from you.
81. To be a strong woman, you have to find out who you are apart from your family and the person that you are in a relationship with. Know who you are when these people are not standing right next to you. With a sense of self, you can do just about anything.
82. They say that if you want something to be said then you should ask a man, but if you want something to be done then you should ask a woman.
83. A woman who follows the crowd will never go further than the crowd goes. But a woman who walks alone will find herself in places that no one has ever been to before.
84. Sometimes we only realize how important our voices are when we are silenced.
85. The secret to getting ahead is to get started.
86. The truth will set you free, but it will upset and anger you first.
87. Your life will shrink or expand depending on the amount of courage you have.
88. The bravest thing you can do as a woman is to think out loud for yourself.
89. If you want to be a strong woman then you will have to stop wearing your wishes where your backbone should be.
90. If you follow all of the rules then you will miss all of the fun.
91. It is your job and not anyone else’s, to like you.
92. It is not a question of who is going to let you. It is a question of who is going to stop you.
93. If at first you don’t succeed, fix your ponytail and go try it again.
94. Behind every strong woman is an amazing story.
95. A woman who has a voice is a strong woman by definition.
96. Girls will compete with each other while women will empower and strengthen one another.
97. The most beautiful thing that a women can wear is her own confidence.
98. You are a strong woman. Do not wait for someone to rescue you.
99. Believe in yourself and your own strength.
100. Be a fearless woman. Do not hesitate to chase after the things that set your soul on fire.
101. Never feel the need to apologize for being a strong woman.
102. If you do not like being a doormat then you have to get off the floor. Be strong. Be empowered.
103. If you are afraid to say what it is you want, then you will not get what you want. Strong women go after what they want in life.
104. It takes a lot of courage to stand up your enemies, but it takes even more courage for you to stand up to your friends.
105. A man has to do what a man has to do, while a woman has to do what he can’t do.
106. If you want to succeed, do not believe in luck. Instead, believe in your own intelligence and abilities. Instead of hoping for something, do something to make it happen.
107. You cannot be a brave woman if you have only ever had wonderful things happen to you in life.
108. Never limit yourself because of how limited other peoples’ imaginations are.
109. We are all valuable and we all have the potential to give something back to the world.
110. Stay classy and a little bit sassy.
111. It took me a long time to find my voice and now that I have it, I am no longer going to be silent.
112. No matter how bad things get, nobody can dim the light that shines inside you.
113. Make yourself stronger by rising other women up with you.
114. Other women sacrificed so that we could be where we are today. Let us therefore strive do our part to make the world a better place for the women who come after us.
115. The most dangerous thing in the world is a silent, smiling woman.
116. Women are society’s real architects.
117. Girls compete with one another, but women will help support each other so they can all succeed.
118. Little girls with dreams become women with vision.
119. Real queens are the ones who fix each other’s crowns.
120. Stand up for the things that you believe in. Find the inner warrior in you and fight for those things.
121. You do not have to be the girl who fell. Choose to be the girl who got herself back up again.
122. No one has the power to make you feel inferior without your consent.
123. Be the CEO of your own life.
124. Some leaders are born women.
125. A man once told me that for a woman, I was rather opinionated, so I told him that for a man, he was rather ignorant.
126. If you want to improve the world around you, then you have to improve yourself first.
127. Leadership belongs to the women who take it by the reins.
128. Instead of thinking that you can do it, tell yourself that you should do it, because by doing it, you will be contributing to the world.
129. Being powerful is like being a woman. If you have to tell people that you are, then you probably aren’t.
130. Behind every powerful woman is a support system of strong women who had her back.
131. Being a single woman does not make you a weak person. It just means that you know what you deserve.
132. A strong woman can be cold as ice but with the right person, her heart might just melt.
133. Forget what it was that hurt you, but do not forget what it has taught you.
134. A strong woman has such a fire in her. If you love her right, then she will warm up your entire home.
135. It takes a strong man to be in a relationship with a strong woman.
136. Behind every strong woman is a man who wronged her, making her stronger for it.
137. A strong man can handle a strong woman, but a weak man will think that she just has an attitude.
138. A weak man cannot love a strong woman because he would not know what to do with her.
139. Her heart finally told her to stop wasting time on someone who did not care.
140. She is the kind of strong woman who will make you feel weak in the knees, heart, and mind.
141. Do not strive to be a woman that needs a man. Instead, strive to be a woman that a man needs.
142. I am single because I am strong enough to live my life without having to depend on other people for happiness.
143. There is no such thing as being a super mom. We are all just doing the very best that we can.
144. There are some days when a mother has no idea how she will get it all done. But every single day, she still manages to do it.
145. There will be days where you feel like you are failing at motherhood. But your children will how loving and strong you were.
146. Be a strong woman so that your daughter will know how to be one and so your son will know what to look for in a woman.
147. I learned how to be a strong woman from my mother.
148. When we ourselves are strong women, then we can teach our daughters through example how to grow up to be strong women.
149. Here’s to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.
150. I am a mom, hear me roar.
151. I am a mom, what is your superpower?
152. Keep calm, you’re a supermom.
153. Who needs superheroes, when you have Mom?
154. Whatever you do, be different. That is what my mom taught me in life.
155. I am a strong woman because of the strong woman who raised me.
156. Let us raise our daughters to worry less about fitting into glass slippers. Instead, let us teach them how to shatter glass ceilings.
157. It is much easier to build strong girls than to repair broken women.
158. She will not fail because God is with her.
159. If you ever feel like you are about to break, remember that God does not give us anything that we cannot handle.
160. Nothing is more beautiful than a woman who is strong because of her relationship with Christ.
I hope you liked our list of strong women quotes. You can send these inspirational and encouraging quotes to your friends, family, classmates, co-workers or anyone who needs a little lift me up quotes. You can send them in an email or post them on social media.