Is there anyone out there who does not look forward to the weekend? You would have to look really hard to even find such a person out there.
For most of us, nothing is more exciting than the weekend. From Friday to Sunday, our thoughts go to the idea of relaxing, having adventures, and getting a break from work or school. Weekends are our chance to do what we really want to do.
Fridays are the last day of the work or school week. Once school or work is over on Friday, we get to begin our weekend plans and we do not have to worry about school or work again until Monday. The weekend break is something that many people look forward to.
Saturdays are known to be days that are full of adventure. Whether you go out exploring, or meet new people, Saturdays are absolutely filled with potential. On a Saturday, think about something that you have been wanting to do and try to make it happen.
Weekends are also a time for reflection. We get to think about the wonderful things we have in life. Sundays are especially known to be days where we can reflect on all of our blessings in life, partially because Sundays are the end of the week, giving us the perfect chance to think about the successful week that we have just completed.
If you are religious, you can also use the weekend to thank God for everything that you have. From family and friends to our jobs and possessions, there are many things out there to be thankful for. Even when we have things to be stressed out about, we also need to learn to appreciate the little things in life.
Use the weekend quotes below and share them with your family members and friends. These quotes consist of sage advice, positive words, and funny jokes. Share some of them with your loved ones as you celebrate a fun weekend and the completion of another successful week in your life.
Happy Friday Quotes
1. Smile because it is Friday!
2. Don’t just thank God because it is Friday. Thank God because it is another day.
3. I have not been this excited about Friday since last Friday.
4. Things people say…
5. There is no quote out there that can fully describe how great Friday is.
6. Happy Friday! Forget about all the bad things that happened to you this week and just have a great weekend.
7. Friday is like a superhero, flying and swooping in to save the rest of the week.
8. If Friday were a person, I would give it a big hug and a kiss.
9. Happy Friday! May your weekend be full of adventure and cheer, and may the beginning of the next week be far away.
10. Life begins on Friday night.
11. It’s Friday! Praise God for getting us through the work week.
12. Have a fantastically fabulous Friday, my friend.
13. May the Lord bless you with a peaceful Friday and a great weekend.
14. Stop stressing out and just chill out. It is finally Friday!
15. TGIF, Thank God It’s Friday!
16. Today is Friday. You deserve a high five!
17. Sending out love on this Friday. Have a healthy, happy, and fun weekend.
18. It is Friday, so that is kind of a party in itself.
19. Make sure that today is ridiculously amazing. It is Friday, after all.
20. It’s finally Friday! Time to have unlimited amounts of fun.
21. Keep calm. Today is Friday AND pay day! What could be better than that?
22. The only thing that is better than a Friday is when it also happens to be pay day.
23. Today is finally Friday. I hope that you enjoy your weekend.
24. Friday just called to let you know that you should get ready for a lot of fun this weekend.
25. Well hello, Friday. Where have you been all week?
26. Hello Friday, it sure is good to see you.
27. Friday is a blessing. Thank you Lord, for getting us through this week.
28. It’s Friday, I’m in love.
29. Today is Friday. We made it!
30. What do you mean tomorrow is Monday?! It was just Friday.
31. It is Friday and I am ready to enjoy my weekend.
32. Let’s all do a happy dance because today is Friday!
33. Wake up bouncing off the walls because today is Friday.
34. Friday is my second favorite word that begins with the letter F. My most favorite word that begins with the letter F is “friend,” because I have a friend like you.
35. Dear Friday, I am so happy that we are back together again. I am sorry that you had to see me with Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. This whole week all I could think about was you!
36. It is Friday. Make sure that today is so awesome that yesterday gets jealous.
37. Today is Friday and you deserve a medal for getting through this week.
38. It is Friday. Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
39. On this Friday, remember that you cannot direct the wind, but you do have the power to adjust the sails on your boat.
40. It is Friday. Time to do my happy dance.
41. Hello Friday, where have you been all week?
42. Coffee always tastes better on Fridays.
43. Good morning and happy Friday! Wake up and give today your last shot.
44. It is Friday, you made it! Reward yourself with a fun and relaxing weekend.
45. On Friday nights, the expectations include friends, partying, and crazy adventures. But more often than not, the reality involves one’s bed, lots of food, and a laptop.
46. It is Friday night and I have a hot date with my bed and my pajamas.
47. I hope that you have a fantastically fabulous Friday.
48. In some ways, Fridays can be so hard because you are so close to freedom.
49. Employees tend to be at their happiest on Fridays.
50. Youth is like a long weekend on a Friday night, while middle age is like a long weekend on a Monday afternoon.
51. Some people have asked…
52. On a Friday, even when you know that your weekend is so near, don’t just phone it in at work. Put in work that you can actually be proud of.
53. If you must have something to motivate you, think of your paycheck on Friday.
54. On Fridays, any plans of being a productive member of society gets thrown out of the window.
55. I always give my full 100% at work. That means 13% on Monday, 22% on Tuesday, 26% on Wednesday, 35% on Thursday, and 4% on Friday.
56. If my boss knew…
57. Happy Friday! Make it a good one.
58. Thursday does not even really count as a day. It is just the thing that is blocking Friday.
59. Thursday, in optimistic terms, is just another word for “Friday’s Eve.”
60. Friday is the golden child of the weekdays and the welcome wagon for the weekend.
61. “I’m so sad that it is Friday, I wish it was Monday instead,” said no one ever.
62. Why is it that Friday is so close to Monday but Monday is so far away from Friday?
63. Knock, knock. Who’s there? Orange. Orange, who? Orange you glad it’s Friday?
64. I know that every day is supposed to be a gift, but I wish I had receipts so I could exchange all of my Mondays for Fridays.
65. Dear Monday, I hate to be the one to tell you this but I want to break up with you. I am seeing Tuesday and I am endlessly dreaming about Friday. It’s not you, it’s me.
66. It is finally Friday and I just wanted to send a little love your way.
67. Today is Friday! I can’t wait to be ashamed of whatever I end up doing this weekend.
68. It’s Friday! If you’re happy and you know it, then let the corners of your mouth show it.
69. Happy Friday! If you happen to be reading this, I hope that something really good happens to you today
70. I am giving out Friday hugs. Have a great weekend, my dear friends!
71. I don’t care…
Happy Saturday Quotes
72. Hip, hip, hooray! Today is Saturday! Enjoy your weekend.
73. Saturday is the perfect day for shopping.
74. I love my Saturday morning coffee in the same way that I used to love Saturday morning cartoons.
75. Happiness is not having to set the alarm for the next morning. Happy Saturday!
76. Better days are coming. They are called Saturday and Sunday.
77. Today is Saturday, which means that today I will be multi-slacking instead of multi-tasking.
78. Saturday, please stay.
79. On Saturdays we wear pajamas.
80. Every man has a right to a Saturday night bath. –Lyndon B. Johnson
81. Why should I spend the Saturday night out when I could just relax at home in my pajamas?
82. Dear Saturday, you are my most favorite day of the week.
83. Saturday is the perfect day for a wonderful adventure.
84. Have a simple Saturday. Be yourself in a world that asks you to just be like everyone else, and you will already have accomplished a lot with your day.
85. On this Saturday, remember that you are the master of your fate and the captain of your soul.
86. Life can move pretty fast if you don’t stop to enjoy it. Have a great Saturday and don’t forget to stop and smell the roses.
Also, check out our Weekday Quotes.
87. Saturday, please stay.
88. Today is Saturday. Yesterday you said, tomorrow. Do it today. Do not make any excuses for yourself.
89. On this Saturday, remember that what you do today can have the potential to improve all of your tomorrows.
90. Today is Saturday, which means that the only decision that you should be making is whether to have a bottle or a glass of wine.
91. Good morning! Today is a beautiful Saturday. Wake up every morning thankful for the wonderful life that you have been given.
92. It is Saturday night, which means that it is time for you to be a hero and rescue some that has been trapped inside a bottle.
93. For every girl who has sat home alone on a Saturday night, there is a guy out there wishing that he could find you.
Happy Sunday Quotes
94. A Sunday well spent can bring on a week of content.
95. A girl and her bed on Sundays are an endless love affair.
96. On this lovely Sunday…
97. Keep calm and relax. Today is Sunday!
98. Happy Sunday! Remember to count your rainbows instead of your thunder storms.
99. Happy Sunday! Today is the last day of the weekend, so make sure that it is a really good one.
100. Sunday is the only day of the week that makes me happy in the morning and sad at night, because the following day is Monday.
101. It is Sunday. Be the person who you were too lazy to be yesterday.
102. Sundays should come with pause buttons.
103. It is a beautiful Sunday morning. Thank the Lord for all of our blessings.
104. Dear Sunday, can you last a little while longer? I’m not quite ready to go back to work just yet.
105. Today is a lovely, lazy Sunday morning.
106. When it is Sunday, all you have to do is sleep until you feel hungry and eat until you feel sleepy.
107. I’m easy like Sunday morning.
108. Stretch and relax. It is Sunday!
109. Happiness is a sleepy Sunday.
110. Sundays are a day to refuel your soul and to be grateful for the blessings that you have.
111. It’s Sunday. Let us sleep in today and not care about a thing in the world.
112. Today is Sunday, so please conduct yourself accordingly. Sleep in, sip tea, lay around in your pajamas, listen to good music, and indulge yourself in an afternoon nap.
113. Today is Sunday. If it involves putting on some pants, then I am not doing it today.
114. There is nothing wrong with being lazy sometimes, especially when it happens to be a Sunday.
115. My Saturday was going pretty well until I realized that it was already Sunday.
116. Oh no! Tomorrow is Monday. Sunday went by way too fast.
117. Sundays are for snuggling.
118. The worst thing about Sunday is knowing that tomorrow is Monday.
119. Sundays are a time to count our blessings and to be thankful to our creator.
120. Nothing refreshes the soul and the stomach as well as a good Sunday brunch with people that you love.
121. Today is Stress-free Sunday. Sure, tomorrow is Monday and the beginning of your work, but do not worry about that today. Today, you should just relax and enjoy the rest of your weekend while you can.
122. Sunday clears away the rust of the old week.
123. Happy Sunday! Wherever you go on this beautiful, relaxing day, make sure that you always remember to bring the happiness of your own sunshine with you, so that you may spread that happiness to all of the people that you encounter.
124. Praise the Lord for a glorious Sunday! On this wonderful day, try to smile more than you cry, give more than you take, and love more than you hate.
125. On this Sunday, take the time to do what makes your soul shine.
126. There is always something to learn and feel each and every Sunday.
127. Sunday is the perfect…
128. Today is Sunday. Take it slow and give your soul a chance to catch up with your body.
129. Today, on this Sunday, think of what would be good for your soul and do it.
130. Today is a beautiful Sunday morning and it is the perfect opportunity for us to thank the Lord for how blessed we are each and every day.
131. Start this wonderful Sunday with a clean heart. Start it without any doubt, tears, fears, or worry.
132. On this Sunday, let us take a few moments to stop and thank God for all of the beauty that is in this world.
133. It is Sunday. Let us all thank the Lord for the many priceless gifts and miracles that he bestows upon the world.
134. Sunday is your best day. You get to reflect on the amazing, productive week you had and you get to think about how you are going to tackle next week.
135. It is Sunday, which means that I am feeling 100% motivated to do absolutely nothing today. I would say that so far, I have accomplished that.
136. Happy Sunday. Remember that faith things possible, not easy. Be strong and courageous. Remember to not get discouraged or afraid. Everything will fall into place.
137. On this Sunday, remember that the Lord is with you at all times, guiding you through every moment of your life. Where you are right now is exactly where you are supposed to be.
138. To have a productive Sunday you need to remember to wake up early, get some fresh air, set a schedule for yourself, and be goal oriented.
139. On this Sunday, remember that your smile alone can save a sad soul or heal a broken spirit. Share your kindness with others and remember to have a blessed day.
140. Do not let your Sunday be taken from you. If your soul has no Sunday, it becomes an orphan.
141. Have a lovely Sunday. Let go of our anxieties and worries today so that you can be free.
142. Dear Sunday, I want to sleep in your arms and have a fun day.
143. On this Sunday, I want to thank God for blessing me with much more than I deserve. I am eternally grateful for all that I have and all that I continue to receive.
144. Sunday afternoon is for papers and writing.
145. My goal this Sunday is to leave home as little as possible.
146. Sundays are a day for rest and for family, but above all, Sundays are a day for the Lord.
147. Sunday is the core of our civilization, for it is dedicated to thought and reverence.
148. Happy Sunday! This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad.
149. On this peaceful Sunday, I am wishing all of my friends and family plenty of love and laughter.
150. There is always something new to learn and feel each Sunday.
151. On this Sunday, I thank the Lord for letting me wake up this morning to a wonderful life and amazing family and friends.
152. On this wonderful Sunday, don’t forget to be thankful for the little things in life.
Happy Weekend Quotes
153. The only reason that we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our weekend.
154. The only happy end that I know is the weekend.
155. Two days is simply not enough for the weekend. There is just simply too much fun to be had.
156. A weekend does not count unless you spend it doing something that is absolutely pointless.
157. Better days are headed your way. They are called Saturday and Sunday.
158. If this weekend manages to go as planned, then it will not include any actual plans.
159. Why can’t the weekend last just a little bit longer?
160. It was Friday, I blinked, and before I knew it, it was already Sunday night.
161. I don’t know about you, but I am ready for the weekend to begin.
162. It is known that the first five days after the weekend are always the hardest to get through.
163. Weekends are like rainbows…
164. Enjoy your weekend. I hope that it was worth the wait!