The reticent Capricorn might find an Aries woman’s high-energy spirit fascinating and enticing. She’ll be intrigued by his quiet passion and dedication, but are the two signs compatible enough to last?
What Are Positive Traits of Aries Women?
- Aries women don’t shy away from a challenge. She’ll accept it head on, even if she’s scared of potential consequences or fears she’s not qualified enough. Her life motto is “fake it till you make it,” and she usually makes it.
- Open-minded. She’s a thrill seeker and loves learning new experiences. If an activity gets her adrenaline pumping, great. If it’s lackluster, she’ll have enjoyed trying it once so she knows never to do it again.
- An Aries woman bursts with energy. She rarely tires herself out since everything fascinates her. She’s cheerful and quick with a compliment to lighten the mood. When she walks into a room, the energy quickly picks up to a happy atmosphere.
- Passionate. Aries women aren’t ones to half-ass things. She’ll throw herself into whatever project or interest she’s dedicated herself to. It is common for Aries women to pull all-nighters to accomplish something that didn’t need that much effort simply because she’s that dedicated to doing a good job.
What Are Negative Traits of Aries Women?
- She’s a fire sign, so she’s fiery and angers easy. If you do something to upset her, an Aries woman will make it clear. She’ll either say it to your face (privately if she’s merciful) or will send an electronic message to you. Either way, Aries women won’t keep their feelings buried for too long.
- It will take some effort to convince an Aries woman to change her mind. She’s straightforward and focused, so any distraction or attempt to talk her out of doing something quickly falls to her waist side.
- Spontaneous. Aries women enjoy creating plans or going to social events off the cuff. She’s impulsive and rarely thinks about the consequences of her actions as she does them. Rather, she enjoys letting things work themselves out.
- Non-committal. She’ll find herself consumed with one activity or hobby for a few weeks or so before losing interest in it. The same can be said for her relationships, jobs, and side projects she’s engaged herself with. Aries women find it difficult to finish an assignment full-through or commit to a particular field for more than a few years.
- Even though Aries women can grow professionally, emotionally, or intellectually, she’ll find herself overconfident in her abilities. She’ll think she’s the best person in the room and rarely thinks she’ll need to improve. Her arrogance prevents her from the growth she needs and can even prevent her from connecting with other people.
How Do Capricorns Compare to Aries?
Capricorn men are stoic, focused people. They enjoy throwing themselves into their work, hobbies, or interests without much regard for other aspects of their life. Despite their dedication to work, they aren’t unbalanced people. Capricorns keep stable emotions and rarely let insults or negative events in life get to them.
He’s a loyal friend, often having his friend group for years. He doesn’t let people into his life easily, but they have his dedication when he does. He’ll help his loved ones and be extremely giving to his friends, but he can’t extend the same generosity to strangers or people he doesn’t like.
Capricorns are also responsible. They’ve matured early and felt like an old soul even at a young age. A Capricorn never busied himself with the distracting habits his peers aligned themselves with, such as drugs, casual sex, and alcohol. Rather, he’s was focused on succeeding and having a better future.
Already, an Aries contrasts to the Capricorn’s solid nature. Aries women feel emotions much deeper than a Capricorn does. She’s bold enough to respond to slights, while he prefers to keep his emotions, including anger, to himself. While he can be interested in many hobbies or intellectual pursuits like an Aries, he’ll never let a project go unfinished.
In short, Capricorns are oaks trees while Aries are bamboo. Both are useful, strong, and resourceful, but an Oak tree grows much slower than bamboo does. Bamboo sprouts up much faster and covers more ground, but finds itself easily affected by a change. A Capricorn and Aries have their differences, but these differences can make their relationship fulfilling.
Can a Capricorn Man and Aries Woman Get Along?
Both are “all or nothing” people, which will be charming to the other person. Aries women love pursuing interesting new hobbies while the Capricorn man has dedicated himself to his one or two professional careers. A Capricorn man and Aries woman will enjoy knowing their partner is an active person striving to work harder. Both hate laziness and complacency.
Aries women are courageous and prone to extreme passion, which will delightfully disrupt a Capricorn’s introverted, shy attitude. He’s not one to be loud or boldly state his opinions, so he’ll be attracted to her ostentatious confidence.
The Aries woman, in turn, will enjoy a Capricorn man’s almost nerdy focus on his professional career. She’ll find the methods he uses to succeed, such as waking up early and devoting himself to other “hacks” to be a better worker. While the Aries is flighty and non-committal, she’ll respect his dedication to his life passions.
While the opposite characteristics of a Capricorn and Aries will initially draw the other in, they’ll quickly lose their luster. A Capricorn man will want the Aries woman to stop jumping from interest to interest and leaving projects unfinished. He can’t imagine leaving an assignment unfinished while she can’t imagine why the Capricorn sticks so closely to his comfort zone.
An Aries woman and Capricorn man can get along if they respect the differences of their partner. Their partner’s innate characteristics can challenge the other to grow in an area that doesn’t come naturally to them. A Capricorn can encourage an Aries woman to build the discipline to complete her project while the Aries woman can convince the Capricorn to try something new.
While their initially exotic characteristics can grow dull, if a Capricorn man and Aries woman persist, they can foster growth in each other that they wouldn’t have otherwise experienced.
Are Capricorn Men and Aries Women Romantically Compatible?
Capricorn men grew up quiet, cautious kids. They’re not much different as adults. The Aries woman’s boisterous, confrontational nature can either be a relief to him or scare him away.
He could find her passionate confrontations a relief since she’ll most likely bring up issues in the relationship so he doesn’t have to. This will spare him having to pluck up the courage to make the first move in communication. If he’s not ready to communicate, though, he might be uncomfortable to discuss his feelings with an intense, possibly intimidating woman.
The Aries might grow tired of having to constantly bring up relationship issues since the Capricorn is too shy to do so. She doesn’t want to come off as nagging or too clingy when her independent partner always remains taciturn and reserved.
While their strengths may become weaknesses in their relationship, a Capricorn man and Aries woman can still have a loving, romantic relationship if done right.
Once they hit it off, the Capricorn will find himself drawn to the fiery Aries woman. She’s different from the monotony. In a long-term relationship, she’ll encourage him to try new things almost automatically. With her at the wheel, he doesn’t have to worry about embarrassing himself. If he does, his Aries partner can curse out anyone who looks at him wrong.
The Capricorn man will enjoy knowing that even when he’s too shy to stick up for himself, an Aries woman will have no trouble taking the wheel. Her bulletproof passion is something he admires, even if he sometimes gets annoyed with it.
An Aries woman will like knowing her man is loyal and dedicated to everything he does even when she isn’t. Because Aries women can quickly become friends with someone, she finds it difficult to maintain the relationship. She’ll admire the Capricorn’s stability and try to find steadiness in her own life.
When both become enamored with their partner’s strengths, a Capricorn man and Aries women will compromise with the weaknesses. They’ll focus on the growth fostered in themselves and their partner.
Are a Capricorn Man and Aries Woman Sexually Compatible?
Sex can either be great or terrible between an Aries woman and Capricorn man. Aries women like to take control of the things they want, which includes sex. Capricorn men take a while to feel sexually drawn to a partner, so the flirtatious hints the Aries woman drops could either go unnoticed or cause the Capricorn to panic.
She could grow frustrated with his introverted, shy demeanor even in sex and try to find a partner that matches her sexuality. While their attractions burned brightly at the beginning of a relationship, an Aries and Capricorn might find their differences as a roadblock to sexual intimacy.
Can a Capricorn Man and Aries Woman Make Their Relationship Work?
It won’t come naturally, but a Capricorn man and Aries woman find long-lasting love. It comes down to communication and viewing their partner’s weaknesses as strengths.