Capricorns are Earth signs while Libras are Air signs. Libras are fluid and ever moving like air while Capricorns are rigid and grounded. Capricorns and Libras might find they have more in common than they think. They might seem like opposites, but the two complement each other well.
What Do Capricorn Men Need?
Capricorn men need time away from their partner and enough independence to foster their professional interests. They desire partners who listen to them but understand them when they’re moody. Sometimes a Capricorn’s pessimism gets the best of him, and he needs to go off and think about the state of the world or his life.
Capricorn men also need partners who are devoted to the relationship as him. He doesn’t enjoy playing hard-to-get or other games to draw a potential love interest’s attention; he’ll use his bluntness to tell you outright. It’s hard for a Capricorn man to fall in love with someone, but he doesn’t take a romantic relationship lightly once it has formed.
A Capricorn remains loyal and dedicated when in love. He’s self-centered when outside of a relationship but is surprisingly giving and generous once in a relationship. His partner becomes his focus, a pocket of affection he’s not used to but will protect nonetheless.
Above all, a Capricorn man is afraid of getting hurt once he’s been vulnerable with someone. His pessimistic, almost rude exterior is there to keep non-serious partners away. If a Libra woman can break through his rough exterior, she’ll find a man who needs someone to support his sensitive, caring internal world.
What Do Libra Women Need?
Libra women enjoy their freedom too. Compared to the pragmatic and realistic Capricorn, though, she will seem much more idealistic than him. He’s not one to entertain lofty claims or dreams, but she’d like for him to indulge her sometimes.
Libra women need balance in their lives. They don’t like not knowing what their future holds, and they don’t like feeling constantly upset because of their financial situation. Libra women would hate living paycheck to paycheck, and instead strive for financial security that gives her the stability she craves.
A Libra woman has a strong moral code. She’s sensitive to injustices and cruelty and doesn’t like inviting any of that negativity into her own life. She’s a judicial person who tries to treat everyone fairly, even people she doesn’t like. To a Libra woman, everyone has dignity and worth, so everyone should be respected.
She’ll need a partner that understands her high moral code. She can’t stand someone who is mean simply for the sake of it and doesn’t like a partner who treats people poorly without realizing it. A Libra woman wants someone rational and kind but still has fun from time to time.
Libra women are romantic at heart, so she’ll want someone who makes it obvious that he wants her too. Libra women hate feeling like their partner takes them for granted. She’ll want frequent dates, such as personal picnics or intimate road trips. Whatever her man decides to do, it should have the goal of expressing his love for her.
Are a Capricorn Man and Libra Woman Romantically Compatible?
Capricorn men aren’t romantic people, something the Libra women will notice immediately. Constantly expressing his emotions to his partner doesn’t come naturally, and he doesn’t find romance all that appealing either. To him, the grand gestures of affection a Libra woman wants can seem frivolous and unnecessary. If he didn’t love her, he wouldn’t be with her.
A Libra woman will understand this is the Capricorn’s reticent nature, but she’ll still grow disgruntled with it. She’ll pressure him to take her out on thoughtful dates or do romantic gestures, such as buying her jewelry. He’ll grow tired of the pressure and instead find other ways to express his love, such as through organizing vacations or quality movie time together.
The Libra woman doesn’t want to come off as needy, but she needs to feel like she’s desired and appreciated in a relationship for her to stay in it. When the Capricorn’s nature is to keep his emotions hidden and show how he feels through actions, a Capricorn man’s and Libra woman’s love communication can get lost in translation.
To overcome the love communication issue, both must learn to compromise. The Capricorn man must force himself to be gushy sometimes, and the Libra woman must curtail her lofty, grandiose ideas about love. Through compromise, both a Capricorn man and Libra woman can learn to appreciate each other’s communication style and understand each other’s’ love.
Are a Capricorn Man and Libra Woman Sexually Compatible?
Capricorn men aren’t sensual people. They’re not masters of flirting who know precisely where to put his hands on a date or how to maintain eye-contact in a way that suggests polite eroticism. Rather, a Capricorn man gets too in his head when he has feelings for someone and tends to get awkward.
A Libra woman feels much more liberated in her sexuality than a Capricorn man. She enjoys the art of flirting and the subtle form of body language. While she can masterfully control a sexually charged experience, she’ll want to make sure she isn’t forcing it with her partner. Since a Capricorn will remain shy and distant, she’ll feel as if she’s doing something wrong.
A Capricorn man and Libra woman might not feel any sexual chemistry at the beginning of their relationship as a result of their sensual differences. A Capricorn keeps to himself; a Libra plays off the energy her partner gives her. While the Capricorn and Libra form a platonic relationship, their sexual relationship grows stagnant — if it ever forms at all.
The Capricorn man needs to get out of his head, and the Libra woman needs to let him feel in control. When the Capricorn doesn’t feel pressured, his sexual side comes out. He’s a tender, engaging partner who listens to his partner’s needs. The Libra will enjoy the blunt honesty of her Capricorn partner, who is sure to inform her if he doesn’t like something.
When the seeds of carnal love blossom between the two, a Capricorn man and Libra woman find a sexual relationship with themselves not only physically satisfying but emotionally pleasing as well. Their sexual connection was slow to form, so it was all the more satisfying to keep and maintain that relationship.
What Are Tips for Capricorn Men When Dating Libra Women?
- Take a tip from your partner’s altruism. She has a soft spot for injustice and works to mitigate it. Since you’re prone to selfishness, her generosity can spur you to be selfless and more empathetic to the troubles of others.
- While you make decisions and stick to them, Libras have a harder time holding the decisions they make. Libra women often mull over the positive and negative consequences of a choice and find themselves stuck before the decision was made. Help your Libra partner make a decision and prompt her to follow through.
- While you tend to stick to your comfort zone, Libra women are open-minded and are willing to try almost anything at least once. Take a tip of bravery from your partner and try exploring different foods, events, or social experiences. You’ll be surprised as to what you can learn if you stop being stubborn and complacent.
What are Tips for Libra Women When Dating Capricorn Men?
- Don’t take your partner’s stoicism personally. He’s not one to express his emotions freely and effortlessly like you are. Just because he doesn’t care about the plights of people across the world doesn’t mean he’s a bad person. It means he concentrates his feelings for the people close to him.
- Your partner won’t understand your need for a personal day since Capricorns are disciplined and hard-working people. He won’t tolerate laziness from you or himself, so leave him alone when he needs to spend several consecutive hours working. He can motivate you to start up your own projects and stick to them.
- You’re a natural diplomat. Libras are excellent at conflict mitigation and working through issues. Your Capricorn partner will find it difficult to express his feelings initially, so you’ll have to coax out what his troubles are for the betterment of the relationship. He can be stubborn, but you’ll find a way to talk him through anything.
Can a Capricorn Man and Libra Woman Last?
A Capricorn man will enjoy the Libra’s charm and social grace. He has difficulty connecting with strangers, so he’ll enjoy making friends through her. Capricorns are excellent decision makers, something a Libra struggles with. She’ll be attracted to his ability to commit and stay committed, and maybe take a few pointers from him.
A Capricorn man and Libra woman can have a very trustworthy and long-lasting relationship. Their zodiac signs foster growth in each other rather than cause stagnancy or trouble the relationship. A Capricorn man will find the Libra woman’s positive traits attractive and magnetic, and she’ll forget about his weaknesses in favor of his strengths. They’ll be happy together.