A relationship between Leo and Aries is fun, exciting and always full of adventure. These two zodiacs share many common traits, and some would say they are the same person. It is interesting to see their slight differences and how it affects their ability to get along.
Leo shares similarities with many other zodiacs like Scorpio and Aquarius yet he is not compatible with those two signs. His compatibility with Aries stems mainly from their respect for each other and their willingness to step out of the way and let their partner drive.
For a relationship to be successful between these two dominant signs, they always need to show each other respect, and they need to admire their partner. Both of these signs loved to be put on a pedestal and treated like King and Queen.
Positive Relationship Traits of Leo
First, let’s focus on what makes these two signs so compatible. There are many similarities in traits, and that is why they mesh so perfectly. Leo is fierce and full of energy but at the same time has a huge heart that loves to take care of others. These men are perfect for making their Aries woman feel good and loved.
Aries women also desire adventure and someone who will not get boring as they age. Leo is almost perfect for this. Leo’s do get tired, and they enjoy plenty of downtimes as well, but when stacked up to some air and water signs, Leo is the superior match. Aries and Leo will share many amazing adventures.
- Kind – Leo’s are gentle on the inside, and they enjoy taking care of their loved ones. A Leo male is a true gentleman, and he will always hold his lady’s bags, open the door for her and pick her up when she is feeling sad. Their kindness is so paramount to the success of this relationship, and it is crucial that Leo’s never forget how to be a gentleman to Aries.
- Energetic – Also necessary to Aries is a high amount of energy and an excellent ability to keep up the pace. Aries is the most dynamic of all the signs and Leo is the least active fire sign. Combined they carry a majority of the sun’s energy, and it shows in their games and activities. These two are not prone to sitting around the house and being lazy. Leo and Aries love getting outside and doing something that gets their heart rate up.
- Positive – Leo’s do not often get down on themselves, and that is important because Aries does not deal with that type of behavior. These men need to remain positive and always look on the bright side, or else their relationship will start to break down. Aries wants a man who is strong and willing to take on the world. If Leo starts to mope around and feel bad for himself, Aries will see him as weak, and that is a major turn off.
Unfortunately, Leo does get down on himself sometimes, and when he does, it is difficult for him to pull out of it. Aries women will not support complaining and self-loathing, they expect you to pick yourself up and get back to work.
Negative Relationship Traits of Leo
- Stubborn – Stubbornness is a common trait between these two zodiacs and most fire signs. Leo’s are a fixed sign which means they do not budge on anything. Once he has his mind set on something you cannot change it, but the good thing is; Aries is a versatile sign, so she is capable of pivoting and going in a different direction. Aries is still stubborn and difficult but more willing to move than Leo. These men need to learn that change is okay and necessary for growth and advancement.
- Impatient – Leo men are anxious and nervous when things don’t happen quick enough. They expect everything to happen right away and they get frustrated if they do not make progress quickly. This trait applies to financial and professional gains as well as social interactions. Leo’s want everything immediately, and that becomes a significant problem in most of their relationships.
Lucky for Leo, Aries is incredibly impatient so between these two there is not going to be a lot of sitting around and waiting for either of these zodiacs. They both move quickly and efficiently, so neither partner has to feel anxiety.
- Controlling – The major issue between these two is Leo’s need to control the free-willed Aries. No matter how hard he tries, he will never be able to hold her down because she will do whatever she wants and if he doesn’t like it, too bad. Aries herself is too dominant of a sign to listen to a man. She needs someone who supports her and doesn’t always want to compete. Leo and Aries are both so competitive that it sometimes hurts the success of their relationship.
Positive Relationship Traits of Aries
Now let’s take a look at Aries and what she brings to the table. These women are truly unique, and these are the type of women that take control of the world. They are powerful, courageous and not afraid to take on any task.
Aries has a slight advantage over Leo because she is more willing to change and move in a different direction when necessary. This trait gives her a leg up in career and personal life.
She also brings the traits most common with fire signs; positivity, passion, and energy.
- Adventurous – Aries is known for not being afraid of anything, and these women can truly take on the world if they need to. These zodiacs do not shy away from danger, and they are first in line to stand up to someone who they believe is wrong. Their behavior is perfect for Leo who loves adventure and loves living outside of his comfort zone. Together these two are likely to have a lot of fun and exciting times.
- Courageous – One of the primary differences between these two is Aries ability to overcome obstacles. When things get tough Leo tends to crack and break whereas Aries stands tall and perseveres through the storm. Aries women may sometimes see their partner as weak because he is unable to perform during times of immense stress. It is essential for Aries to support her man even when she doesn’t want to.
- Flexible – Another advantage she has over Leo is her willingness to change when necessary. Aries wants to be successful and the best at everything, so her stubbornness only goes so far. These women are willing to bend and flex if it means accomplishing a goal. Leo will not change his opinion and will stand up for his decision even if it is wrong.
Negative Relationship Traits of Aries
- Arrogance – These zodiac women believe they are the best at everything, and no one can stand in their way. While it results in a lot of confidence, it also makes other people dislike them and not want to be around them. Aries may always want to be the center of attention, but they are not always the most liked person in the room. Their arrogance shows when Leo starts acting up, Aries is short with her words and is not afraid to pick on her Leo man.
- Inconsistent – Aries quickly hops around from task to task without ever finishing anything. Her inconsistency is her greatest downfall regarding her professional success. Aries have a pinpoint focus, but they are too influenced by what other people are doing. If she sees someone making money doing something, she will immediately drop what she is doing and start working towards that.
- Confrontational – These women do not care who you are or what you do, they will get in your face and tell you like it is. Aries females can say hurtful things to damage a relationship, and they will not feel bad about it. Their behavior is the most common reason a Leo Aries relationship splits up. Leo’s need someone to support them and make them feel good and Aries is not the ideal person for that. If you are having a rough time or a bad day Aries will not be afraid to say, she does not care.
Leo Man and Aries Woman: Overall Compatibility
A relationship between these two zodiacs is full of passion and love. In the end, they both support each other’s goals, and they work fiercely to achieve the most out of life. When you combine these two fire signs, it brings about a union that is full of energy and breathtaking adventures.
Leo and Aries may fight and bicker but overall, they enjoy each other’s company, and they find a great balance between work and play. From the outside looking in it may appear that their relationship is too heated, and they fight too much but they wouldn’t want it any other way. Their hot-headed behavior shows their passion for life and love for each other.