A love match between Leo and Virgo is uncommon but special if the two opposing signs find common ground. Leo is aggressive, ambitious, and fiercely driven to achieve success. These men get what they want through brute work ethic or force.
Virgo is more accustomed to using her mind and communication skills to achieve things in life. The planet Mercury rules Virgo which represents expression and thoughts.
Leo men have a hard time with women who speak too much and think too highly of themselves. That is an immediate conflict with Virgo. While these women may be soft-spoken and not the first person to stand up to the strong Leo, over time Virgo women resent Leo’s for their brash and straightforward behavior.
Virgo has a way of working around people’s feelings and communicating in a way that allows everyone to get what they want. Leo is only concerned with what he wants, so there are significant issues between these two zodiacs.
Leo Man and Virgo Woman: Do They Get Along?
Both of these signs are rational and respectful, so they can talk to each other and date without immediately judging one another for their apparent differences. Leo is a fire sign, and Virgo is an Earth sign, so this makes Virgo incredibly level-headed and reasonable. Leo is entirely out there and sometimes dreamy with his thoughts.
Early on when these two are dating, and they are feeling each other out, Virgo may feel that Leo is unstable and unreliable. She would be correct to feel this way because Leo men are impulsive, and they do not always apply reason to the decisions they make. A trait like that is a significant problem for Virgo who does not ever stray too far from what she can see and understand.
A dating relationship between Leo and Virgo needs respect to work. If these two will make it past dating and find themselves in a serious relationship, Leo needs to show constant respect for Virgo. Virgo needs to be able to make Leo feel good and show that she likes him. If Leo men do not get attention and admiration from their women, they start to look elsewhere for it.
If Leo does not respect Virgo and he starts talking down to her, she will run off and forget about him. Virgos are highly in tune with their feelings, and they know what they want, she will not deal with a man who does not treat her properly.
Leo Man and Virgo Woman: Do They Have Fun?
These two share a lot of common interests, but they have different ways of expressing those interests. Leos love to have a crowd around them and be right at the front with all eyes. Virgos will never like being the center of attention and would instead do things one on one with Leo.
Neither of these zodiacs is afraid of adventure and thrill though so it is likely to make for some amazing dating experiences. The two may take incredible trips together to places that no one else would venture to.
Virgo may be slightly out of her comfort zone but have a strong, confident Leo around definitely helps her to feel less worried. As long as Leo can instill confidence in Virgo, she will trust him and let him lead the way.
There is no better feeling for Leo than to feel like he is leading his woman in the right direction. Leos love to take control of their pack and this applies to relationships in the same way. The most important thing for the lion to remember is to keep his ego in check.
If Leo lets his ego get out of control, he will start to bark orders and become rude towards Virgo. She does not put up with bad behavior, so this will quickly turn the relationship around.
Overall, if the two can continue to respect each other a Leo and Virgo matchup makes for a lot of fun and adventure.
Leo Man and Virgo Woman: Leo Traits
Leo men bring a lot of assets to the table in relationships. They are confident, secure and ambitious. Many of these are traits that most women look for when they search for a mate. Naturally with such a masculine sign comes a lot of weaknesses as well.
While they are kind and friendly, they are also incredibly blunt and straightforward. Leo’s do not care about your feelings, and they become entirely selfish when dealing with another dominant personality.
- Generous – Leo men would do anything to help someone in need. Their generosity only applies to people who treat them well and respect them. Leos will quickly turn on you if they feel you are not genuine. That said, Leos are incredibly giving, and they love and grant affection graciously.
- Positive – These men always see life from the positive side, and they do not often get down on themselves. Leo’s are so independent and driven to succeed that they are always finding ways to get themselves excited for what they have to do.
The problems arise when Leo’s do get upset or angry. It takes a long time for Leo’s to snap out of it when they are feeling down. These men are prone to depression and anxiety that can last for years when things start going wrong. Leo needs a woman like Virgo around to show compassion and pick them up when things do not go right.
- Energetic – Ruled by the Sun, Leo has unlimited energy, and most other signs have a hard time keeping up. Sagittarius and Aries are the only other zodiacs that can match this energy. Leo’s love taking amazing trips and traveling all over the world. There is never a dull moment for Virgo’s dating these lions; they are likely to take you on a new adventure every day.
One unique trait of Leo compared to the other sun signs is because Leo is a fixed sign it means they also do enjoy downtime. Sagittarius and Aries seem like they could never stop, and they sometimes become annoying as a result. Leo enjoys rest just as much as he enjoys excitement and thrill.
- Loyal – Once Virgo wins the heart of Leo, she has it forever as long as she can keep him entertained and feeling good about himself. Virgos need to keep things fresh and new to keep Leo’s attention. One thing about Leo men, they are always there when you need them. These are the people you call upon when you need someone to help you. Leo men will drop everything they have going on to come to help you.
Leo Man and Virgo Woman: Virgo Traits
Virgos are the most modest and humble of all zodiacs. These women are intelligent and analytical, so the small details are most important. Their attention to detail is what conflicts most with the impulsive nature of Leo. These women want everything to be perfect including behavior and appearance.
You will never find a Virgo woman standing out in the crowd because she prefers to stand back and analyze people. These women tend to have their social group that does not associate with outsiders. It doesn’t mean she is unfriendly; it just means she relates to people in a different way, so she finds the average person to be annoying and overbearing.
- Detail-oriented – There is no detail too small for Virgo. She probably has a place for everything in her home, and everything is labeled perfectly. Virgos like to control their things and their emotions because they have a hard time controlling anything else. Virgos are so passive that they let other people step all over them, controlling thoughts and objects allows these women to feel in control of their lives.
Their need to have this kind of control is a constant conflict with Leo who also wants to control everything.
- Practical – Another conflicting trait with Leo is Virgo’s practical mentality. While the two may disagree on decisions, they are perfect for each other because they provide a necessary balance. When Leo is completely out of control, it is nice to have a level-headed Virgo around to bring him back to Earth.
- Reliable – If you need a job done quickly and correctly you should always trust these zodiacs. They have a knack for finding and solving problems in business. Virgos are so analytical and meticulous that they can find the smallest little issue with something and fix it. Virgo and Leo make an excellent team as business partners because of their balance.
- Picky – Being so detail oriented is not always a good thing, especially in relationships. Leo may sometimes feel that Virgo is picking on him because he does not pay as much attention to the small details. Virgo’s want things done their way, and they have very little openness to people who disagree. If you try arguing with Virgo about something they will ignore and shut you out rather than talk about it.
Are They Compatible?
Leo and Virgo are compatible as long as they can remain faithful, respectful and honest with each other. They need to realize how different they are and be sure to think about that before they fight. If the two signs can work together, they can bring an incredible and necessary balance to their relationship.