Do you hate going out to bars to pick up women? Would you rather not have to approach women at work, gatherings, or the supermarket. Does your pick up game suck? Well – you should work on that. When you meet women and can approach them with confidence, you will be able to pick up a woman you are interested in no matter where you are or what you are doing.
But, in the meantime, there are a ton of women online who are looking for someone like you. And because they are scrolling around through various websites and social media platforms, you have the ability to get in front of their faces and make yourself known.
A Unique Strategy To Help You Meet Women Online
Okay, so there are obviously women online. Your goal is to get in front of their faces, be interesting, and be accessible for them to check you out and connect with.
Yes, you can get on Facebook and pick up women, and you can always join an online dating site. Moreover, you can participate in forums, get on YouTube, and build a personal blog.
But there is one relatively untapped place to meet women online. Not many men are on the site, so your chances of getting noticed are higher. There is less competition.
Furthermore, you can show women what you are really interested in and find out what they are interested simply by checking out their profile. I’m not talking about just likes and dislikes, I’m talking about goals in life.
Join The Social Platform That Women Love!
Pinterest is a woman’s world. According to Digital Marketing Ramblings, there are 70 million people on Pinterest and 80% of them are women! Now, if you are from the U.S., know that 20% of those women are from the U.S., which results in a grand total 1.1 million women from the U.S. on Pinterest (assuming I did my math correctly!) If you are from elsewhere, I’m sure you can count on over a million women as well.
I think that you can find one or two women that you like out of over 1 million women. Your odds are much better there than offline in a bar!
Why Use Pinterest To Meet Women?
Besides the fact that you will stand out among all the companies and woman who are pinning everyday, you will also be able to display your true self through your boards and images, and you will attract women who understand that you have a love for gaming or technology and are actually interested in that too.
The point is that Pinterest is a place you can show some of your cards, attract interest, and get to know women.
Following are some things to think about for your Pinterest profile and pins.
- Pick a good picture for your profile. Think of it like a dating site and make sure that you look good, happy, and approachable. Also, don’t put cheesy picks of you without a shirt on or posing for the camera in the gym. While that may attract some shallow women, you want to include a picture that makes you look interesting, pleasant, and real. Women did not come to Pinterest to find a man, so pics that may work on a dating site, will not work as well there.
- Fill in your bio with something witty. You may want to mention that you are single and looking for a woman who likes (fill in the blank). This can work to your advantage as single women read that fact and take a second look at your picture to decide whether or not they are interested. The more interesting you are, the more interested they will be.
- Pin interesting things. You want women to like you, so you do not want to put up boards like ‘Hot Women’ or ‘Chicks I’ve Screwed’. You can put up something that relates to picking up women, though. For instance, this Hey Girl board that includes pick up lines from Thomas Edison has over 15 thousand followers. In other words, people are liking this board and they find it amusing. Now, if you are the guy who created this board, they may like you and find you amusing too.
- If you have a blog, connect it to Pinterest. That way the women who find you interesting can go beyond your pins and check you out on your blog. This is a great way to attract a woman who has similar interests as you. She will feel more inclined to comment on a blog post that resonates with her, and that can be the initial connection that the two of you make.
- Follow women who interest you. When you follow someone, they get a notification. Usually they will check you out and see if your boards interest them. I personally always check out the picture and profile, so I’m assuming a lot of other women will do this too. So, don’t be scared to follow some women on Pinterest and get your face in front of them. Just don’t go too far and follow thousands of women if you only have a few followers. If you do, you will look like a creepy loser rather than a guy a woman would want to get to know.
- Comment on pins. If you want to stand out even more, you can comment on pins you like. The person who receives the comment will be notified and you can easily start a conversation if they write back. Even better, they will probably check you out.
Remember this, the more popular you are, the more women want you. This is a proven fact. If a woman shows interest in you, then another women will be more inclined to favor you as well. So, build a Pinterest audience and gain the interest that you deserve.
In the end, Pinterest is an untapped area for meeting women online and you have a chance to lead the way to successful interactions and connections. Who knows, you may be teaching your buddies how to get on Pinterest and find interesting women, and you may become a legend in a world that is dominated by women. Or, you may just find the love of your life. Either way, it sounds good.