A relationship between Taurus and Pisces is destined to be a powerful one. Both of these zodiac signs share a ton of love for people, and they passionately show affection towards their loved ones.
Neither of these signs has a problem expressing their love, and they both wear their hearts on their sleeves. While their love is likely to be dynamic, the stability of their relationship is sure to be strong. Both of these zodiacs are idealistic, and they believe in keeping things reasonable.
Problems arise between these two because of their unique views on emotion. Taurus is not afraid to show how he is feeling, but he does not get upset easily due to his fixed nature. Pisces seems always to be upset about something and forces Taurus to tiptoe around her feelings all the time.
Continue reading below to learn more about how Taurus and Pisces handle dating, sex, marriage and family life.
Taurus Man and Pisces Woman: Dating Life
When these two starts dating, there are likely to be incredible fireworks. Right from the beginning they get along and enjoy each other’s company. Taurus and Pisces spend a lot of time together, and she sees how stable and reliable Taurus is. A trait like that is a massive turn on to Pisces who needs someone calm and well-grounded in her life.
Taurus sees how sensitive his new partner is and that she relies a lot on him to guide her through everything that happens in her life. If you are seeking the love of a Taurus man, this is not the best way to his heart.
Taurus men do not like women who bring in a lot of drama, and it seems like Pisces is all drama. When these two are dating she is always talking about how someone upset her and how she is never talking to them again, Taurus quickly becomes bored of this kind of behavior and may see Pisces as shallow.
Since Pisces is so weak-willed, Taurus needs to step up and be careful what he says around his woman. It’s not that Taurus men have a hard time with their words the problem arises when he needs to speak his mind about something.
These men are not likely to beat around the bush, they prefer to be straightforward about everything and Taurus will not be able to do that with a Pisces woman.
Taurus Man and Pisces Woman: Sex Life
Both of these zodiacs represent pleasure at its deepest level, so their sex life is full of sensuality and intimacy. Taurus and Pisces are emotional signs, so they both use their intuition not only to understand their partner but to pleasure them in a way that brings them in a way that brings the two so close together.
Taurus and Pisces are an excellent balance in the bedroom because they both crave and emotional connection, but Pisces is the more experimental one. She wants to try new things and dive into areas that Taurus has never even considered.
While this type of behavior may seem taboo to the well reserved Taurus, he is willing to open his mind because Pisces is so convincing.
The feelings are so intense between these two zodiacs that they tend to get lost in each other’s love when they finally start having sex.
They are both patient and easy-going signs so it may take them a while to warm up to each other, but the sparks fly when these two jump into bed together. They are both so selfless and generous that they focus heavily on pleasing their partner and not themselves.
Each one of these zodiacs has some traits that make them highly compatible with their partner. Taurus and Pisces are both compassionate, caring and patient individuals.
- Passionate – These two may not have passion and motivation for work and careers but they love people, and they enjoy caring for their friends and family. These signs will shower their loved ones with affection and material gifts. Sometimes Taurus and Pisces are known for being “over gifters” or people who do not always know how to show affection the right way, so they show it by giving gifts all the time.
- Emotional – Whether you see this trait as a positive or negative it can go both ways. Both Taurus and Pisces are highly sensitive, and they always wear their hearts on their sleeves. Pisces is easily upset, and this zodiac tends to dwell on negative experiences she has had. She will hold grudges towards people who upset her, and she can be highly spiteful if someone has bothered her enough. Taurus might be emotional, but he does not let the words and actions of others upset him quite as much.
- Patient – Both of these signs are patient and relaxed about their approach to life. They do not let others rush them into things, and they prefer to take the easy route whenever possible. Taurus and Pisces are sometimes known to be lazy because fire signs like Leo and Aries see them as slow, but usually, the patient approach is the right way to go. Since Taurus and Pisces do not rush it gives them more time to think things through and make the right decision the first time. This all happens while Leo and Aries are banging their heads off the wall making the wrong choice over and over.
- Gentle – When you compare Taurus and Pisces to some of the more extreme zodiac signs you realize that the most prominent trait they share is their gentle nature. They are compassionate, and they share a genuine love for people, this shows primarily in how they give selflessly to charity and spend time with friends and family. These zodiacs do not get angry quickly, and even when they do, they are soft-spoken and relaxed, it is difficult to catch Taurus or Pisces in a bad mood for long.
Their gentle nature comes out in full force in their marriage and especially towards their treatment of children. Neither parent gets upset or uses anger to try and direct their children; they prefer to take a calm and collected approach towards parenting whenever possible.
Although these two shares one of the highest compatibility ratings in astrology there are some issues worth highlighting; let’s talk about Taurus and Pisces least compatible traits.
- Pessimism – Pisces women get down on themselves easily, and they quickly jump towards negative conclusions when things go wrong. These women do not pull themselves out of bad situations, and they usually need help to recover when they have a rough day. This trait is an issue for these two because Taurus believes in taking life as it comes, and he does not allow himself to get in a rut. He thinks you should be able to pull yourself back together and get back at it without needing to rely on someone for help.
- Lazy – Both of these zodiacs are known for being lazy and unmotivated, and we would have to agree. Issues that are extremely important to some other signs do not seem to matter to these two. While the world is crashing down around them, Pisces sits in her rut with a pillow over her head, and Taurus ignores that anything is wrong, so that he doesn’t have to step outside his comfort zone. It is important for both of these zodiacs to step outside their norm if they are going to be able to live a functional lifestyle together.
Taurus Man and Pisces Woman: Marriage
When these two zodiacs decide to enter into a sacred union is when things get interesting. It is almost hard to describe the unique bond that these two zodiacs have, but it is unlike any other.
They will understand the needs of their partner without directly communicating those needs, so the two work in perfect unison moving their way throughout the day without having and pitfalls. They get along exceptionally well, and they are great at handling tasks as well.
While neither of these signs is the most motivated and driven of individuals, they have a funny way of getting the job done and taking care of themselves in a way that is high functioning and successful.
When it comes to raising children both of these signs are relaxed and patient when dealing with their children. They love so openly and intensely that there is never a moment where their children feel like their parents don’t care about them. Sometimes there are issues in this seemingly perfect marriage though.
Both of these zodiac signs are so laid back that they struggle with handling major life issues. They don’t take things seriously enough, so they are prone to problems with finances and work stability. The key for a long happy marriage is for either Pisces or Taurus to take hold of the family stability, this is most likely a job for the well-grounded Taurus.
Things could get adventurous between these two, but the long-term prognosis is certainly strong.