Hey guys, have you been wondering what you can do for your girlfriend to show her you care? Well we are going to give you some ideas of cute things to do for your girlfriend. Most of these will cost you little if anything, but the rewards are indelible. We don’t mean that you do all these things but pick a few and once a month or every two weeks do one for her. She will reciprocate and it may even surprise you in just how she decides to do that.
The main thing here is that you want to show her how much you care and it takes communication with her. Ask her if she could have one thing done today that would make the day simpler for her then do it. Another way to get insight is to read her favorite book, talk to her friends and tell them you love her and want to do something special for her. Ask what she would like it and ask for their input, would she like it if I were to do laundry or cook dinner or something else?
20 Cute Things To Do For Your Girlfriend That Cost Nothing
We have put together a list of several things that you can do for your girlfriend that cost nothing. Most of these are just simple little things to show her that you care about her and love her. Most women want you to show them in little ways that they matter to you instead of just saying I love you. You can say it a 100 times a day, but if you don’t do little things to show it to her, it is just words. Nothing melts a girl’s heart more than the little things you do for her without her “having to ask”.
1. If she cooks, you clean up and let her enjoy a cup of coffee or wine with her feet up, this includes loading the dishwasher and really guys’, loading a dishwasher isn’t rocket science you can do it! She will appreciate it even if you don’t load it the way she does.
2. Maybe her sink is draining slowly but she hasn’t gotten a plumber yet, then fix it for her yourself, and if you can’t fix it then call the plumber and pay him (ok so this one might cost a little).
3. You decide to do a movie night at home, let her choose the movie even if it is a sappy romantic/comedy. Share the experience with her, enjoy the time together, and pay attention to the movie in case she wants to talk about it afterward.
4. Fix her breakfast in bed and put a single flower (her favorite) in a vase on the tray. If you can’t find her favorite then get a rose, carnation, daisy whatever you can find, she will love it. So this one might cost you a couple dollars for a flower but she is worth it, right?
5. If she had a long stressful day at work, listen to her complain about it and offer to massage her neck and shoulders. Even her whole back or maybe it’s her feet that hurt, massage them (don’t turn it sexual just a simple massage).
6. You notice the kitchen garbage is full, take it out and replace the bag; she will notice and appreciate it. Same goes for something on the floor, a sweater on the back of the chair, etc. Pick it up and put it away.
7. She just got home from the grocery store, help her carry the groceries in and put them away with her. This will give her more time for something she wants to do.
8. Cook dinner together, even if you only chop vegetables for a salad. It is about spending quality time together, doing everyday things and talking to each other, it also shows she is important to you.
9. If it’s your day off, bring her lunch. Even if it is just a salad and a bottle of water that you bring her will let her know you care and brighten the rest of her day.
10. Leave a note on her lunch for the next day in the fridge saying I love you or some simple little saying that has meaning to you two, like a song lyric.
11. If you get home before she does, dust and run the vacuum. This will thrill her in ways you just don’t understand.
12. Offer to fold the laundry for her, clean the bathroom, or put the dishes away. All things that are simple and easy but will mean the world to her, since she will have more free time to spend with you.
13. Offer to help her cook on Sunday for the whole week. Make chili, soup, or meatloaf ahead of time, whatever you plan on eating for dinner that week. Then all you have to do is warm it up. Remember though after cooking, there are dishes that have to be done so stick around and help with those too.
14. Surprise her with an afternoon at the spa, your spa! Start with cutting up fresh fruit in a bowl, include some grapes, put her in a chair with her feet up and slippers on, and give her a facial. Yes guys, you will be required to do a little research here but it will be well worth it. A massage with warm oil and soft relaxing music to follow up her facial. Pamper her before dinner and leave her in her favorite chair with her feet up and her book in her hands while you make dinner. This little session of pampering will rejuvenate her in more ways than one; you might even get a surprise yourself after it.
15. Have her family and friends over for a cook out, just make sure to plan ahead with food, napkins, plates, and silverware (disposables are fine). Purchase the food unless you can cook the sides ahead of time then you grill the meat. Ask everyone to show up at least an hour before you need to start cooking so you can mingle and get to know her friends and family.
16. Take her out with your friends so she can get to know them, even if it’s for wings and a few beers. The important thing is for her to meet your friends and get to know them a little. She needs to know that she is as important to you as they are and they also need to know this even if they don’t particularly like her.
17. Give her the weekend off, tell her to stay in her lounge clothes with her favorite slippers and read or watch television and wait on her this weekend. Fix her meals, bring her coffee or tea, do the household chores, laundry etc. This is a huge one, nothing says I love you more than pampering her, just don’t forget to spend time talking with her as well.
18. Ask her what is the one thing you can do for her today to make her day easier?
19. Charge her phone when she leaves it unattended.
20. Put new music on her iPod.
18 Cute Things You Can Do For Your Girlfriend For Around $20.00
The following things are cute ideas to do for your girlfriend that will cost around $20.00; you need to understand that it isn’t always the big costly gifts that make your girlfriend the happiest, sometimes it is just the little everyday things. Things that have merely said in passing that would be nice or oh I like that. Things your partner haven’t even thought about sometimes that you surprise her with which can make your girlfriend’s day something as simple as a single rose. Sometimes it is just the fact that you thought of your girlfriend while you were out and picked something up to show her. This can make her feel super special to you.
1. Fill her car up with gas for the week so she doesn’t have to stop on her way to work or home to do it, especially if the weather is going to be lousy.
2. Take some things she needs to get rid of, to Goodwill or where ever she wants to donate it. Maybe it’s larger recyclables that can’t be picked up by the truck, take it to the recycle facility for her.
3. Mow her lawn or plow her driveway and remove snow from the sidewalk for her. You can even hire neighborhood kids to shovel snow from sidewalk and pay them.
4. Clean the gutters so she doesn’t have to worry about hiring someone to do it, that means she can spend that money on something else she really wants or put it in a savings account.
5. Fix things she hasn’t gotten to or can’t fix herself. Maybe the cabinet door needs adjusted so it closes properly, the window needs a storm window/screen replaced, or maybe her car needs an oil change.
6. Dig up the space she wants to put the flowerbed, do other landscaping such as edging, or patio pavers for a seating area. Just make sure to go over the plans and exactly what SHE wants where, before you start.
7. Take her to the amusement park, yes your adults but there is nothing wrong with going to the amusement park and having fun as if you were teenagers again, stroll along the midway hand in hand, play the games and try to win her a stuffed animal, and don’t forget the cotton candy to share.
8. Maybe she saw a pair of shoes in the Sunday sale papers that she mentioned she would like to have, check the size of her dress shoes or athletic shoes, depending on what type of shoes they were she wanted and go buy them for her. Gift wrap them and give them to her.
9. Get her a subscription to her favorite magazine or maybe the wine of the month if she is into wine or if its coffee, well you get the idea guys. Each time it arrives she will know that you thought of her and she will enjoy it even more.
10. Give her a day at the spa (the official spa this time) so she can indulge in a Pedi/Mani and a facial or a full body massage.
11. Maybe she collects things like teddy bears, lighthouses, whatever, purchase her a new one to add to the collection.
12. Pay for her car to have a 12 point safety inspection, this shows you care about her safety when she is driving.
13. Give her a gift basket. There are plenty of choices, tea if she likes tea, aromatherapy, or coffee. Just make sure that what is in the basket is something she truly likes and try to make it healthy if it turns out to be a food basket. Try something like edible arrangements.
14. Buy her a new book by her favorite author that she doesn’t have yet.
15. Build her a bookcase or shelves to display her collectibles.
16. Get her a new CD of her favorite music artist.
17. Bring her a bottle of her favorite wine, or maybe a pint of her favorite low fat ice cream.
18. Plan a movie night at home, rent a few DVDs and make sure you get at least one romantic love story or romantic comedy. Pop some popcorn and settle back on the sofa. Remember to turn the phones off and enjoy the time together and the movies.
17 Cute Things You Can Do For Your Girlfriend That Are Expensive
1. Plan a romantic weekend in a bed and breakfast to see the sights such as autumn leaves, historical sites, etc.
2. Pay for a girl’s night out with her girlfriends such as movie tickets to a romantic comedy or some other movie they want to see.
3. Plan a romantic dinner at a nice restaurant, and a night of dancing to follow.
4. Take dance lessons with her such as ballroom dancing or cooking classes. Maybe you will never use them but again it’s about spending time together and doing new things as well as familiar things, be a little adventurous.
5. Give her the gift of self-defense classes so she can be safer when you are not there.
6. Give her a weekend retreat for her and her best girlfriend, a spa, or a bed and breakfast to check out the sights of someplace she has wanted to go to.
7. Get her a home security system; again she will be safe when you are not there.
8. Maybe she needs the house painted, take her to the paint store and buy the paint and supplies then do the painting (you and a couple friends) for her or with her.
9. If she is into sports such as baseball, football, hockey, take her to a game, buy her a jersey or cap of her favorite team while you’re there.
10. Maybe she is into antiques or farmers market. Plan a day trip to hit a few shops or markets that are within 50 miles of you, even if you aren’t into it. Hold her hand as you wander the shops or markets and pay attention to the things she lingers over. You can get wonderful ideas for birthdays, Valentines, or Christmas presents for her.
11. If you are close enough, plan a weekend at the beach to enjoy the sun and waves. Build sandcastles together and leave the mobile phones and electronic gadgets in the hotel room.
12. Plan a weekend doing something neither of you have done before such as skydiving. Well OK that might be a little too much to start but there are plenty of activities to choose from, hiking, kayaking, bungee jumping, and more. You will need to be sure to make a choice of activities that she will be able to do. Obviously if she is allergic to horsehair, then horse rides wouldn’t be the thing to do or if she is afraid of heights, bungee jumping is probably not a good idea.
13. If her family lives in another state, plan a long weekend trip for her to fly home to spend time with them, or fly them into town to her place then pick them up from the airport and drop them off at her house. Be sure to give them ample alone time for family but also spend some time with them to get to know them better. Then drop them off at the airport for their flight home.
14. Remember, when planning for special events such as birthdays and holidays, try to include her family if she has any close by and friends say Christmas Eve or the weekend before Christmas. Just make sure whatever you plan it fits in with your plans of spending Christmas day together just the two of you.
15. During the summer months, plan a cook out at a park, invite her friends and family as well as yours. Tell everyone to bring a dish to pass as well as their own drinks and you will cook burgers and hot dogs. Also, remember you will need rolls, condiments, napkins, and plates. Bring some games with you such as hillbilly golf or a football to play a game of touch football, maybe a volley ball and net. The idea is for you both to get to know the others family and friends. This is probably one get together you should tell everyone no alcoholic beverages as they all have to drive home again.
16. During winter, plan a trip to the ski lodge, even if you don’t ski you can enjoy the scenery and sit by a warm fire sipping hot chocolate. This would also be a good time to tell her how beautiful she is to you and not just on the outside but the inside as well and tell her why. The fact that she is compassionate and helps people, that she is strong and listens well. You get the idea.
17. A romantic cruise is always nice as well. Just make sure you investigate as to what you get with your particular package. Some of them have your time all planned out for you, some do not. That is why it is important to go over the package deal with the travel agent to make sure you get what you want.
You may also like our article: Cute Nicknames For Girls.
One thing to remember when planning any of these cute things to do for your girlfriend is leave the mobile phones, tablets, and electronic gadgets turned off! After all, this is about spending time with her not the rest of the world. It is a time to communicate with each other about any and every topic. The one thing that is crucial to all relationships lasting is communications so you need to learn how to communicate with each other early in the relationship.
Many of the examples on our list are simple easy to do things, most are also common sense such as picking up something off the floor that doesn’t belong there. We can’t tell you which one of the ideas on our list is the best, that is something you are going to have to determine when it comes to “your” girlfriend. We can tell you that she will be thrilled with any of the options you picked. As I said earlier, sometimes it is more about the thought and not what you actually got her that moves women the most.
One other thing to consider, encourage her to take up a hobby that is hers alone, whether it is sewing, gardening, or ceramics. As time away from each other also helps her appreciate the time together even more. We all want to do special things for the ones we love, and they certainly don’t have to cost anything or very little. However, you can go big, just remember getting her a weekend of paintball games when it’s not really her thing isn’t going to work. She will feel you used her as an excuse to do what you wanted and not something together you both enjoy.